Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Learning

6 Replies

(Guest)

@Querist,

Onine auction are same as onsite auctions.Both of these have terms and conditions.Your quote is regarded as an offer,the acceptance of which gives rise to an agreement.

Note-This reply should be taken as per the declaration given in my profile page.

Thanks,

Regards,

Shiv Lal (student)     18 June 2013

Thanks @  newS_Know!!!

But just wanted to know if you create a onliine site like jeetle.in then is it legal according to the laws of india.

regards

Shiv Lal

sarath babu (ADVOCATE)     18 June 2013

creating online site by individual is only possible by taking prior permission or paying subscripttion to the owner of that site

Shiv Lal (student)     18 June 2013

@ Sarath Babu

"creating online site by individual is only possible by taking prior permission or paying subscriptttion to the owner of that site"

Sir i didnt understand. i dont want to take subscripttion from a site , can i create a site like others and is it legal

sarath babu

(Guest)

@Querist,

It's perfectly legal.Few of such websites are given below which shows such nature of business.If it was illegal,it would have sued and would have been forced to shut down the operation in INDIA.

https://www.homeshop18.com/

https://shopping.rediff.com/shopping/index.html

The fraudulent activity do take place because of many complaints regarding non-delivery or credit/debit card related frauds.But these can be avoided by applying better security mechanism for your website.

Note-This reply should be taken as per the declaration given in my profile page.

Thanks,

Regards,

[Last reply to this thread]

sravan (NA)     03 July 2013

Even I want to know whether it is legal or not if anybody will confirm about this I will launch the site immediately. Can someone plz confirm

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register