Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

10 Reasons Why Women Files False Dowary And Domestice Violence Cases...!!

Here intentions are not to degrade the women or abuse them but her deeds are noticed at every false cases to just aware them that "The world is watching them".

There would be number of reasons to file False dowry and domestic violence cases on Husband and his family..But The most 10 sought after reasons so far to settle the score are following:

Below is the link,

10 MOST SOUGHT AFTER REASONS WHY WOMEN FILES FALSE DOWRY AND DOMESTIC VIOLENCE CASES...!!

https://everysuffererisasaviour.blogspot.in/

Learning

7 Replies

(Guest)

https://everysuffererisasaviour.blogspot.in/search/label/write%20ups%20on%20Biased%20Law

(Guest)

You May Be Also Interested To read the Following:

"I FILLED CRIMINAL CASES ON HUSBAND YET I WANT HIM BACK" - INDIAN WIFE

DV Act Buster (CEO)     26 March 2014

Dear ESIS, Excellent wealth of information put up by you on this forum and your personal blog. REALLY APPRECIATE your efforts.....

(Guest)

Thanks buddy...!

------'"

The most favourite reason of any woman to file false cases are"They have exclusive rights to file such cases" just like Right to Vote, in the same way Right to 498a:D

D Seikhar G (self)     02 May 2014

Heera are you brainless? Whats your problem, everywhere you are spliting your idiotic comments. Please write according to the context.

1 Like

D Seikhar G (self)     03 May 2014

Heera are you brainless? Whats your problem, everywhere you are spliting your idiotic comments. Please write according to the context.

(Guest)

Dear lady @ heera ,

I think you have deep problem......you need a person who could continuosly answer your useless comments. I dont think I have to answer on your each and every senseless comments. For your comments I have allready given my opinions in the thread where a wife had killed her husband by the help of biased law and now seeking legal help to protect herself.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register