LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Want to reach hc against family court of delhi.

(Querist) 31 May 2017 This query is : Resolved 
Family court is not handelling case properly and according to law.
1) pass interim order withot punit kaur affidavit from wife.

2) Assume I have rent from 8 shops. Attached. Police Report says no shop.

3) I filled 127 crpc in 2014 based on police report. Nothing done till today. Still asking for arrear. What is the purpose of 127 crpc ?

4) Wife did not gave evidence from 2013. 15 dates. Judge even did not ask for reason. Even after 2 times last chance evidence not closed.

5) In custody also wife did not bring child on visitation. I filled contempt petition in 2013. No action yet. Give 4-5 months long date. Even wife did not come.

Can I drag Family court to highcourt ?
Azhagananth (Expert) 09 June 2017
under article 227 - of Constitution / supervisor.
Zeeshan (Querist) 09 June 2017
A lot of help.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query