sankar narayanan
14 December 2019 at 18:26
In Reply To :

Validity of stamp paper issued

Better to get the fresh agreement from him will be the remedy at this stage.

sankar narayanan
14 December 2019 at 18:21
In Reply To :

Declaration and permanent injunction

The period of limitation for an application for the execution of any decree or order of any Civil Court is twelve years and the time of limitation starts to run from the date when the decree or order becomes enforceable or where the decree or any subsequent order or orders. .other than a decree granting a mandatory injunction

sankar narayanan
14 December 2019 at 17:54
In Reply To :

Looking for case detail

yes you can get it from Google search

sankar narayanan
14 December 2019 at 17:53
In Reply To :

Purchasing property from husband of a deceased wife

I endorse with experts

sankar narayanan
14 December 2019 at 17:51
In Reply To :

Re joinder

yes Plaintiff has to file rejoinder as suggested by learned friend

sankar narayanan
14 December 2019 at 17:49
In Reply To :

Cheque bounce

Better to consult local lawyer with the support of order and get suggestion ,, act accordingly

sankar narayanan
14 December 2019 at 17:43
In Reply To :

Friend not returning money

Try to settle the issues amicably

sankar narayanan
14 December 2019 at 17:42
In Reply To :

Will registration

Where are you from? registration charges of will stamp duty is vary from state to state

Pooja Kewalramani
14 December 2019 at 14:59

Macp

My dad had filed a suit in 1998 for Accident Claim against GSRTC and in January 2018; lower court allowed the claimed; but we didnt receive a single penny. In 2018 September, GSRTC filled an appeal the notice of which was received that the claim amount passed is not viable.. After 2-3 hearings; when I see the status online it states the date of next hearing and in July 2019; we went on hearing date but the case was not taken up stating that the notice to the opposite party is still unserved... And till date; no hearing date is updated nor we have received any notice; may I know that what if notice is not accepted by the opposite party ?? We are losing interest also, because the amount is deposited in lower court after first hearing... What shall I do to initiate the proceedings again ??

Anonymous
14 December 2019 at 14:34
In Reply To :

Declaration and permanent injunction

Dear shirish sir
This decree against to defendant
( he is my father ). next what can i do pls advice.
Possession and All revenue documents in my father's name.

R.K Nanda
14 December 2019 at 13:31
In Reply To :

Payment of the deposit by the landlord.

How much is the deposit amount?

Anonymous
14 December 2019 at 13:17

Will registration

Just wanted t know how much need to pay the registration charges for will registration.

Also please note earlier also we have paid Rs. 750/- but due to non availability of witness we unable to complete the procedure. our advisor ask to pay again the same fee of Rs. 750/- to get new date and we paid that time we came to know that Registrar is going on leave so he has given new date and our advisor ask us to pay further the same fee. Just wanted to know that either fault from our side or from dept side everytime we need to pay the charges or the same one time charges is sufficient. Please advise as we very badly stuck with this.

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900
14 December 2019 at 13:12
In Reply To :

Declaration and permanent injunction

The should have executed the injunction decree with in 12 years. Anyway consult with local advocate who may help you out.

ganesh
14 December 2019 at 09:22
In Reply To :

Options available to set aside ex-parte evidence

Thanks to you Raj Kumar Makkad Ji . It is a detailed clear guidance.

Y Singh N Rajput
14 December 2019 at 09:10

Cheque bounce

The court awarded punishment with fine. In case the defendant ignores the court order and time is over then a month - then what are options with the plaintiff ? -that is, how the court order is enforced?

×