Dr J C Vashista
07 July 2020 at 07:45
In Reply To :

Affidavit

Either no case is there on record and it is a hypothetical exercise or you are unable to communcite properly.
It is advisable to consult a local prudent lawyer for better appreciation of facts, professional guidance and necessary proceeding, if there is some real dispute.

Sudhir Kumar
07 July 2020 at 07:37
In Reply To :

Change of caste

Law erecognises caste only by birth.

You are free not to avail any concession. You are free not to mention your SC status in govt job application and you are free not to submit cast certificate.

This way you ensure that "(SC)" is not written in the seniority list against your name.

Dr J C Vashista
07 July 2020 at 06:51
In Reply To :

Refund of tuition fee deposited inthe court

Submit an application with copy of order / judgment to Registrar General of High Court to release the amount deposited in terms of orders passed by the Court.

Dr J C Vashista
07 July 2020 at 06:48
In Reply To :

Settlement deed

It has no limit as such, however, earliest as far as possible it should be cancelled.

Dr J C Vashista
07 July 2020 at 06:47
In Reply To :

Settlement deed

Yes, it can be cancelled /revoked by the parties to settlement.

Dr J C Vashista
07 July 2020 at 06:46
In Reply To :

Change of caste

Indian society recognises caste of a person by "birth", which can not be changed his / her sweet will.
Re-birth is the only option for changed caste.

Dr J C Vashista
07 July 2020 at 06:44
In Reply To :

Arguments in civil suit

Final arguments should be submitted on the basis of issues framed corroborating / correlating pleading, evindence, cross-examination, prayer and case law on the subject/ issue.

Anonymous
07 July 2020 at 01:46

Arguments in civil suit

AFTER ISSUES ARE FRAMED AND THE PARTIES ARE CROSS EXAMINED THE STAGE OF ARGUMENTS: DO THE PLEADERS ARGUE ON THE ISSUES FRAMED BY THE COURT OR AGAINST THE PRAYER OR ON THE CASE AS GENERAL? COULD ANY EXPERT OFFER ME THIS INFORMATION I WOULD BE MOST GRATEFUL. THANK YOU.

rajib
06 July 2020 at 23:38
In Reply To :

Urgent legal advice

Siras u mentioned bot to approach police as I had already mentioned, god forbidden as she threatens to commit suicide if i do not arrange groom ( who is already married),whom she wants to marry and take any extreme step will i be held responsible accordingly to police .so please suggest should I keep police informed about her ill motives to avoid any complications. Can police take any action as I stay separately in my own house .

kavksatyanarayana
06 July 2020 at 22:12
In Reply To :

Settlement deed

Settlement deed can revoked. If it is revoked you have to file case.

r47758
06 July 2020 at 21:34

Change of caste

Sir, I live in Hyderabad, I want to change my caste in my 10th class certificate. I am from SC caste want to change to General, in my BTech my caste was under General category so I want to continue as such, by changing in 10th.

P. Venu
06 July 2020 at 20:26
In Reply To :

Regarding the construction side of open drain in public road

The posting suggests no legal elements at this stage. It is for the concerned authority to take the decision in its best judgment.

P. Venu
06 July 2020 at 20:25
In Reply To :

Affidavit

No meaningful suggestion is possible unless you are willing to disclose all the facts.

P. Venu
06 July 2020 at 20:17
In Reply To :

Reporting about an website where anti india poetry is posted

Apparently, he is not citizen of our country? Is he a resident in our country? If so, how?

N.J.S.Rajkumar alias narasimha
06 July 2020 at 19:05
In Reply To :

Settlement deed

Settlement Deed could be cancelled by approaching the Concerned Court with Legally Valid Reasons

×

Join the MasterClass     |    x