N.J.S.Rajkumar alias narasimha
29 February 2020 at 09:04
In Reply To :

Time limit to file criminal contempt of court

Those ( like makkar/makkad ) who spend their idle time looking for the faults of others with out any justification Usually make no time to correct their own.---Art Jonark

Amit
29 February 2020 at 09:03

Service bond

Respected experts,
I am MBBS doctor. I joined a government organisation with a service bond. But i had to leave the job because it was a kind of typist job,while I was expecting to be in house Doctor . Now the company is demanding me the bond money which includes "liquidated damages" which includes SALARY PAID and TRAINING COST.
My doubt is 1- I had to break the contract because employer hid the working conditions
2- Liquidated damage should be REASONABLE. Salary paid was in lieu of my services. Can it be asked back ? I was in Mumbai,obviously it is the costliest city and I spent on my survival.
Can I avoid such UNREASONABLE TERMS in court ??

N.J.S.Rajkumar alias narasimha
29 February 2020 at 08:54
In Reply To :

Wife's right in deceased husband property

Not only makkar's physical health his statements also confirms its high time for his mental health treatment also please

Dr J C Vashista
29 February 2020 at 06:56
In Reply To :

Defamation

It is advisable to consult a local prudent lawyer with relevant documents where Director/ Officer/ concerned person feel so (defamed) for better appreciation of facts/ record, professional guidance and necessary proceeding.

Dr J C Vashista
29 February 2020 at 06:53
In Reply To :

Defamation

Although the company is a legal entity which can sue and be sued but do not have any physical existence for being defamed and prosecuted u/s 499/500 IPC.

Dr J C Vashista
29 February 2020 at 06:50
In Reply To :

Cancellation of lease deed

It is advisable to consult a local prudent lawyer with relevant documents for better appreciation of facts/ record, professional guidance and necessary proceeding.

Dr J C Vashista
29 February 2020 at 06:49
In Reply To :

Cancellation of lease deed

Mr./Ms. Anonymous,
I fully agree and appreciate expert advise of Mr. Raj Kumar Makkad.
Your father has no right or title to sell the leased plot.
Terms and conditions of lease deed are absolutely clear and unambiguous,your father is stated to have kept the plot vacant and did not commence any industrial activity for which it lease was granted, if there is some truth in your story.

Hemant Agarwal
29 February 2020 at 06:01
In Reply To :

Recall - trail

1. YOU say "you filed for quash order" and THEN you say "quash order" without my knowledge. WHY contradict yourself.

2. Your query is all FALSE and MISLEADING.

Raj Kumar Makkad
28 February 2020 at 23:33
In Reply To :

Judgment on fir

HIGH COURT OF JUDICATURE AT ALLAHABAD, LUCKNOW BENCH

Court No. - 15 A.F.R. RESERVED

Case :- CRIMINAL APPEAL No. - 1647 of 2018

Appellant :- Seema Devi

Respondent :- State Of U.P. & 3 Others

Raj Kumar Makkad
28 February 2020 at 23:30
In Reply To :

One childish expert is very eager for my health. God bless him mindful thinking over the age of 10th student.

Raj Kumar Makkad
28 February 2020 at 23:26
In Reply To :

Copying and pasting of relevant material at appropriate place at appropriate time is a skill and result of study in depth which childish expert can never understand.

Raj Kumar Makkad
28 February 2020 at 23:23
In Reply To :

Author can contact to the children expert present on this thread posting with sick mentality.

Raj Kumar Makkad
28 February 2020 at 23:20
In Reply To :

In Trichy unregistered will is required probate

Under Section 57 of the Indian Succession Act, the Will is required to be probated. The transfer of property by inheritance takes place in three Metropolitan Cities i.e. Bombay, Calcutta and Madras only by Letter of Probate. While in other cities, it can be on the basis of the documents in support thereof with an affidavit or declaration before the appropriate authority. As your property is situated at Ghaziabad, you can produce the death certificate and authenticated copy of the Will and a decl ..

Raj Kumar Makkad
28 February 2020 at 23:01
In Reply To :

Relinguishment deed

It is not in percentage rather is in amount in almost all States. It is fixed amount.

Akshay
28 February 2020 at 22:54
In Reply To :

Defamation

Hi
Thank you for your question
A company is a separate legal entity which can own assets and have liabilities.Company is different from the members who constitute it . It is a separate legal entity which can sue and can be sued.

So in your query, Yes .

Hope this will help you

Best regards,
Akshay Gupta

×