Anonymous
23 September 2019 at 22:20

Provisional pension

My relative has been convicted by lower court in anti corruption case. However, before conviction, he got retired with all retirement benefits except pension which was sub judice at that time(for all employees). Post retirement, pension case was won and it was paid to other retired employees except my relative, on grounds of conviction in lower court.
Is he entitled to provisional pension pending appeal in higher courts.

P. Venu
23 September 2019 at 21:43
In Reply To :

Opening office in residence /falt

Engaging any trade, occupation and business is a fundamental right. There cannot be any objection unless there is valid law that stipulates to the contrary. Of course, there could be procedural requirement depending upon nature of work carried out in the 'office'.

Ankush dahiya
23 September 2019 at 21:20

Is it true that certified copy is admissible at any stage?

Hello dear lawyers,

My civil suit is in arguement stage but i came to know about one important
evidence, of which i have taken a certified/attested copy from the
respective department.

My Question is-

I have to make it an exhibit in court
My friend told me that Certified copy of evidence is admissible at any
stage of civil suit.

IS IT TRUE?
ANY PROVISION IN LAW LIKE SECTION NO. OR ORDER NO?

Pls tell how to do it.

kavksatyanarayana
23 September 2019 at 21:03
In Reply To :

Housing welfare association

Ji, An emergency General Body meeting shall be conducted in such circumstances after obtaining permission from the Deputy Registrar of Coop. Housing Societies of your district. In General Body meeting, you can elect MC.

Isaac Gabriel
23 September 2019 at 20:45
In Reply To :

Hit and run

Engage a lawyer, otherwise the police will take you for ride to harass you.

Anonymous
23 September 2019 at 20:43
In Reply To :

Housing welfare association

Sir
The existing MC don't want to continue.

Isaac Gabriel
23 September 2019 at 20:42
In Reply To :

Wrong filling of returns by c.a

You can post this query to CA club for guidance.

Anonymous
23 September 2019 at 20:41
In Reply To :

Housing welfare association

Sir
The existing MC don't want to continue.

Isaac Gabriel
23 September 2019 at 20:37
In Reply To :

Housing welfare association

Report to the controlling authority is the Deputy Registrar to take appropriate action to restore the Managing comittee in accordance with the Coop.Societies Act .

Isaac Gabriel
23 September 2019 at 20:32
In Reply To :

Application for renewal of my certificate of practice

Get permission from the Bar council for practicing with a condition to clear the eligibility test within two years.

Anonymous
23 September 2019 at 20:24

Housing welfare association

All office bearers and the managing committee members resigned because of some misunderstanding from the members. The MC has passed a resolution to this effect.
Now some members have given a letter to conduct the spl general body meeting. Since the MC is dissolved, who and how special general body meeting can be conducted as cooperative housing society act. We are located in Bangalore.
Kindly advise.

Anonymous
23 September 2019 at 14:33

Wrong filling of returns by c.a

From nov 2016 to dec 2018 i was not in india, my regular c.a passed away. My false returns were filled by new ca who was hired by my partner but i was not consulted or neither my approval was taken by my partner. On 31.03.2019 i received sms saying my returns were not filled for year 2018-2019. On seeing my returns file i was shocked to see that my returns for 2017-2018 were filled by another ca and they were filled incorrectly. our business had a bank loan which was paid from my personal account but that was not shown in the returns that were filled neither in my personal nor in my company's accounts. I asked this c.a first he refused to entertain me and then when he meet me he said its your partner who asked him to file my returns. When i asked him to give me back my supportive documents he refused and now since april 2019 he is giving me one excuse after another to not meet me. i am sure my partner and he are hand in glove in this crime so that i cannot claim the money given to my company. should i file a complaint against this ca with ICAI or how should i proceed with this. since august he said he was busy with his client's returns and now he is completing avoiding me. please help

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900
23 September 2019 at 13:39
In Reply To :

Financial maintenance of child.

Dear piyali,
Father can claim maintenance for himself and for child. For child's maintenance both mother and father are liable.

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900
23 September 2019 at 13:23
In Reply To :

Notice how many times

Dear Banuvara Raja,
Court will not pass ex-parte order till notice is served on respondent. Make request for substituted service of notice.

sakthi
23 September 2019 at 13:08
In Reply To :

Specific performance act

I don't know the exact date of tenant vacation. It may be in the year 2015. I came to know the fact only in 2018. Please oblige.

×