Advocate Bhartesh goyal
17 April 2021 at 18:20
In Reply To :

Tree have been cut down

Lodge FIR in police station and simultaneously complaint to District collector of your city in writing.

DEEPAK ASSUDANI
17 April 2021 at 17:35

Bond transfer conditions from railways to psu coal india(

I have applied for coal India management trainee post before joining railways and exam also taken before joining railways.
But interview of coal India was taken after joining railways. For which I have taken NOC and proper communication was done.

Presently I am selected in coal India which is of higher salary, but I am still in my probation period.
The HR person are saying since you are not permanent railway employee your bond will not be transferred and you have to refund cost of training.

So, what should I do?coal India Is ready for bond transfer. But railways personal department people are not ready?

P. Venu
17 April 2021 at 17:11
In Reply To :

Took money from my girlfriend unable to give her

Facts posted are confused and disjointed. You are liable for the debt you have willingly incurred. It is immaterial that the lender, allegedly, had been your girl friend and you had expended money for her. Of course, you have all the defenses that the Law allows if she approaches the Police or otherwise make a complaint.

P. Venu
17 April 2021 at 17:05
In Reply To :

Magistrate ordered pp to give pendrive copy but did not get

The issue need to be pursued with the Court. Even if the new Magistrate has not joined, some other judicial officer would be in charge.

P. Venu
17 April 2021 at 17:02
In Reply To :

Given property to father for survive and after his death .

Whose property was shared among the father and the sons? How was it shared?
Was any settlement deed executed? If so, what were the conditions?
Who are the legal heirs of the late father?

P. Venu
17 April 2021 at 16:57
In Reply To :

Offering possession without obtining occupancy certificate

Admittedly, the title has not been conveyed through a registered deed. As already suggested, you need to pursue the remedy through the Consumer Forum/RERA.

P. Venu
17 April 2021 at 16:53
In Reply To :

Legal separation

During her lifetime, you are not liable for the debts incurred by your mother. even after her lifetime , your liability is limited to the estate you may inherit from her.

Advocate Bhartesh goyal
17 April 2021 at 16:49
In Reply To :

Gpa

( 1 ) No, C can't legally sell property since C has no title deed of property ,sale agreement ,affidavit,will and payment receipt does not confer title moreover C's husband who possessed GPA has also expired and without title deed C can't sell.
( 2 ) No, C can't get registered GPA ,it was B who could got registered GPA in favour of A.
( 3 ) No, since C has no title deed of questioned property so she can not deligate the powers to her son .
( 4 ) Yes, Sub Registrar has power to enquire in this regard.
( 5 ) Engage a deed writer/Advocate who do needful enquiry and inspect the record in Sub Registrar office.

raghavendra
17 April 2021 at 16:45
In Reply To :

Female legal heirs

My mother father or grand father purchased thevproperty. My mother father and grand father both are dead intestate.

raghavendra
17 April 2021 at 16:43
In Reply To :

Female legal heirs

My mother father father or grand father purchased. My mother father and grand father both are dead

P. Venu
17 April 2021 at 16:40
In Reply To :

Female legal heirs

How is that the property is ancestral?

chandrabhanu
17 April 2021 at 16:12

Cost-caveat in supreme court for suit for title & possession

our matter is presently before karnataka high court. The lower court ordered 75% to us & 25% to our opposite party. Partition has not done. Now the property is vacant & open space (Earlier there was a building). My query is 1) If high court orders complete 100% to us can we immediately occupy the possession. 2) Is there any process (like affidavit, form etc) to update to high court that the land is vacant & open space to all. 3) if immediately cannot what is the process to get the possession ASAP (Before he goes to appeal to Supreme Court? 3) If high court orders again 75% to us & 25% to opposite party what is the process to get the possession? 4) Let me know the cost to file CAVEAT in supreme court for the same case. My no is Nine Nine O O four five two five two three

chandrabhanu
17 April 2021 at 16:10

Suit for decleration & possession

our matter is presently before karnataka high court. The lower court ordered 75% to us & 25% to our opposite party. Partition has not done. Now the property is vacant & open space (Earlier there was a building). My query is
1) If high court orders complete 100% to us can we immediately occupy the possession.
2) Is there any process (like affidavit, form etc) to update to high court that the land is vacant & open space to all.
3) if immediately cannot what is the process to get the possession ASAP (Before he goes to appeal to Supreme Court?
3) If high court orders again 75% to us & 25% to opposite party what is the process to get the possession?
4) Let me know the cost to file CAVEAT in supreme court for the same case. My no is Nine Nine zero zero four five two five two three

raghavendra
17 April 2021 at 15:53
In Reply To :

Female legal heirs

This is ancestral property. My mother has right take her share. But, she is not aaking her share.Some portion of propeeties already sold my mother also signed the sale deed as seller. Remaining land also she is not asking her share.
As per agarwal sir view, is legal heirs of female is coperacener?

J K Agrawal
17 April 2021 at 15:35
In Reply To :

Female legal heirs

As per amendment the female member being treated as coparcener now simple question arises that her sons and daughters are coparceners or not

×