Ram.........
20 June 2019 at 08:29
In Reply To :

Who owns common passage/patta

It is a residential land with building. The land is still owned by my mother. Patta is in the name of the owner from whom my mother purchased. Now we want to a subdivision paata so wanted to get clarification on common passage patta ownership

Sudhir Kumar
20 June 2019 at 08:28
In Reply To :

Requirement to take bail

no concere view can be formed without seeing premises and reading the complaint.

Sudhir Kumar
20 June 2019 at 08:25
In Reply To :

compassionate job

Mr Kavaksatyanarayana advised you to consult the deptt.

I advise against the same becuase even for consultation you need to spned some amount on transport and some of the precious time.

Effort not even worth that .

Sudhir Kumar
20 June 2019 at 08:20
In Reply To :

compassionate job

It is absolutely time barred case and not even worth the cost of stationary and postage.

You mother was badly misguided that she can bury the treasure till child becomes 18. It was then and there she could have sought the job for herself. She did not do so.

Govt jobs are not given ny any ancestral claim. These are subject to open competition and reservation is allowed as per rules for SC/ST/PH /Sports /ESM/ OBC only.

The reservation of 5% of the Gp-C&D pots for compassionate job for family of deceased employee is there only on the basis of administrative instructions and amount of reservation beyond 50%. This is there be cause none has challanged the same.

Sudhir Kumar
20 June 2019 at 08:18
In Reply To :

Divorce

you said

" I'll like to bring into the court notice that the marriage ceremony was performed without saptadhi "

What do you achieve by this except confirm rape charges against you.

Dr J C Vashista
20 June 2019 at 07:31
In Reply To :

Declaration of self acquired

Your case(s) is/are being proceeded/contested intelligently by an able and competent lawyer, seek his advise/guidance as S/he is well aware about the facts/circumstances and records of the case, without seeking obligation of experts on the basis of limited information, although it is available FREE OF COST.
However, if you have lost faith in your lawyer change him/her immediately.

Dr J C Vashista
20 June 2019 at 07:25
In Reply To :

Divorce

What is the basis and provision of law for "annulment" of marriage?
Who have advised/guided you for "annulment" of marriage after it was stated to have been consummated and a daughter was born out of this wedlock, who is 10 years old, which is a "misconception".

Dr J C Vashista
20 June 2019 at 07:19
In Reply To :

Divorce

You have already stated to have engaged an able, competent and intelligent lawyer to contest, guide and proceed your case(s) since 2013, what is the need for further opinion and obligation of experts
on the basis of limited information posted by you, except it is available FREE OF COST.
If you have lost faith in your lawyer change him/her immediately.

Dr J C Vashista
20 June 2019 at 07:14
In Reply To :

Crpc 125

What is your locus standie?
Have patience and proceed.
It would be advisable to seek guidance of a local prudent senior lawyer with case file.

Anonymous
20 June 2019 at 07:13

Requirement to take bail

Vehicle hit the gate of factory and the gate fell upon a labour, standing in front of the gate, which resulted in death of a person. Relative of the victim lodged a complaint that the person has died due to negligence of authority. Police registered FIR under section 304A IPC. Police issued notice under section 41A and in-charge of the factory visited police station. Police threatening to arrest him.
What measures can be undertaken to avoid arrest by police?

Dr J C Vashista
20 June 2019 at 07:12
In Reply To :

Who owns common passage/patta

Is it agriculture/residential/industrial or any other land (usage)?
Whether you have inherited the left over of the land owned by your mother or she is titleholder.
Show the Khasara/ Khatoni/ Girdawari/ patta (title) document to a local prudent lawyer for better appreciation of records and guidance.

Ram.........
20 June 2019 at 00:05

Who owns common passage/patta

Hi,

My mother purchased a property and sold half the property(rear side) to person B, it was a settlement. In the settlement document to B it is mentioned that with the rear land according to measurement and together with a RIGHT OF WAY IN COMMON PASSAGE.

What is understand is A right of way is a type of easement that allows a person to pass through another's land.

Note: Patta is now in the name of the buyer from whom my mother purchased(for the complete area)

My question is when I apply patta(sub division) for the land I own(front side) should the patta also include common passage in my mothers name?

Please let me know if I am not clear

Ram.........
20 June 2019 at 00:00

Who owns common passage/patta

Hi,

Please let me know if I am not clear

kavksatyanarayana
19 June 2019 at 22:51
In Reply To :

Non payment of gratuity by the employer

Dear sir, please refer your university act, 1998 - section 33. I find it on google search.

kavksatyanarayana
19 June 2019 at 22:36
In Reply To :

Will

Dear querist, husband and wife shall separately execute two separate Will deed for their properties. for joint property each individual can add their share in the Will that " I and my wife/husband jointly have some property and for my half share-----". But the said wills come into force only from the date of death of person who executed the Will. Then legally valid.

×