Upgrad

The evidence made me to believe

Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 24 February 2024 This query is : Resolved 
Life can be ridiculous at times, and it gets even worse when you have a cheating spouse. Thanks to a friend who introduced me to a sophisticated hacker who assisted me in obtaining all secret files that my husband had been hiding for several years of our marriage. He assisted in hacking and gaining access to my cheating husband’s icloud, social media networks, call log and spy call recording, monitoring SMS text messages remotely, cell phone GPS location tracking, spying on WhatsApp Messages, gmail, and kik, and I discovered he had done me dirty. The hacker is discrete and proactive in his work; you can reach him at techspypro9 @gmail com. You won’t be sorry if you give him a shot today
Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 24 February 2024
I came to find out that there was a lot of things going on in my marriage even with the way my husband act really loyal to me, he was really a cheat and comes back home clean and act like nothing happen, i was browsing through a blog online and got to read about WAYNE and decided to try him out and in less than 4 hours i got all i wanted, he helped me spy into his whatsapp, Facebook, Instagram,twitter,Skype,call logs, IM, Emails, messages, retrieve all deleted messages also i will advice all married women to do a little check on there husband to know whats is really going on some act clean and are not clean at all, contact techspypro9 @gmail com.
kavksatyanarayana (Expert) 24 February 2024
No legal issues are involved in it.
T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Expert) 24 February 2024
Sorry we dont entertain any matter which is not involved in legal issues