Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora

Sc refer to mediation but i do not want to mediate.

(Querist) 13 January 2014 This query is : Resolved 
As stated earlier wife reach Supreme Court asking to cancel my anticipatory bail. As she knows her grounds are very week she asked for mediation. My advocate oppose but still judge refer To mediation.

I know mediation means give money to criminal wife for her illdoings. I do not want to encourage crime of filing false case and extort money. I am not fighting for "mediation" since 4 years.

Now I want to know: -

What happen If I donot attend mediation ?

Please guide thanks.
V R SHROFF (Expert) 14 January 2014
Attend mediation, and don't agree ; so negative report goes.
do not commit court cntemp; go for med
Devajyoti Barman (Expert) 14 January 2014
Your lawyer could have told the court itself that you are not ready for mediation.Then the matter would not have reached the mediation .
anyway even if now you refuses to attend then nothing will happen and the mediation would fail.
R.K Nanda (Expert) 14 January 2014
better attend mediation and make statement that ur not ready for it and then case will come back to court.
Rajendra K Goyal (Expert) 14 January 2014
Attend the mediation and don't agree, let failure report be submitted.
V R SHROFF (Expert) 14 January 2014
hIGH COURT DIRECTION TO ALL JUDGES : ALL ?MATRIMONIAL/ FLY DISPUTE MUST BE REFEREED TO MEDIATION. [NOT TO PROCEED OTHERWISE!]
Zeeshan (Querist) 14 January 2014
Once mediation already take place during anticipatory bail hearing.
T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Expert) 14 January 2014
First attend the mediation, come to know her intentions, make it public, get it recorded by the mediator in his notes sheet, then ask for reverting the case to regular court, that will be beneficial to you.
Surrender K Singal (Expert) 18 January 2014
TK has summed up the possible procedure for you
Zeeshan (Querist) 24 February 2014
Thanks,

Followed advice of T. Kalaiselvan, Attend mediation . On first date told mediation what is the reason of dispute on second date simply refuse to mediate as I donot want to finance the criminal.

Mediation dissmiss, cancelled.

Thanks all experts.
Surrender K Singal (Expert) 25 February 2014
All the best ! Welcome !
Zeeshan (Querist) 04 May 2014
New problem. Now judge call me to do settlement.
Surrender K Singal (Expert) 05 May 2014
Better to describe entire matter against her motives and you can politely disagree to any such intention of the LADY