LAW Courses
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

prevention from false cases

(Querist) 04 November 2010 This query is : Resolved 
I have proved in WomenCell that I neither beat the girl nor ask for dowry & Women cell SI accepted that girl & her family is wrong. Case already in women cell. Please guide me what preventive measures I'll take to safeguard me & my family against false cases like 498a & dv ? I didn't want to live with the girl.
adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (Expert) 04 November 2010
You can prevent your wife by filing a criminal case u/s 498A. Just if it is in the stage of compromise it is better to do so.
s.subramanian (Expert) 04 November 2010
you cannot take any preventive action now. You have to wait till the police acts. Since the police have found that you are not liable,they may even refer the com-plaint as mistake of fact.
Devajyoti Barman (Expert) 05 November 2010
The outcome and the proof place before the Womens' Cell have got no value before the court. If your wife wish to file a case u/s 498A then you hae no option but to defend it unless both of you agree for a compromise.
Arun Kumar Bhagat (Expert) 05 November 2010
The Women Grievance Cell may close the case on the ground of mistake of facts or for insufficiency of evidence.
DEFENSE ADVOCATE.-firmaction@g (Expert) 05 November 2010
Be ready with offensive action , if case moves further.
aman kumar (Expert) 11 November 2010
barman is right !!
MANISH (Expert) 16 November 2010
Dear friend,
You may not even file an anticipatory bail application as it will be infructuous without registration of FIR.
The case is at preliminary stage and try to solve it at this very stage.
You may file a divorce case before District Judge / Family Courts, on some sufficient ground. This will prove fruitful in various other judicial proceedings.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query