Upgrad

Phone hacking

(Querist) 27 February 2024 This query is : Resolved 
I caught my husband so many times through his chats and all about cheating on me and when i told him he always claims that he has changed and all. right now he hides his phone from me and i still guess he is cheating cause i could not break into his phone any more so i was referred to a hacker named FRED who i ran to for help and this hacker was able to break into his phone and proved me with the access to my husband phone without my spouse knowing about the hack. Right in my phone I have all my husband's daily activities . I got to read all his chats, texts, calls, WhatsApp, Facebook, and many more. This hacker is really great, thank you. Did you find this review helpful? contact him via Gmail fredvalcyberghost @ gm ail .com
T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Expert) 27 February 2024
This is a platform to render some solace to the people yearning for solutions to their legal problems, and not to entertain your business activities
kavksatyanarayana (Expert) 27 February 2024
Is it a legal query?