Upgrad LLM

Is state to made party in criminal revision ?

This query is : Resolved 

Online (Querist)
22 October 2020

I am going to file revision at Delhi High Court against family court's order granting heavy final maintenance to wife in crpc 125

Did state to be made party / respondent in the revision petition ???

Raj Kumar MakkadOnline (Expert)
22 October 2020

No. There is no requirement in the matrimonial case to implead State as one of the parties in revision.

kavksatyanarayanaOnline (Expert)
22 October 2020

It is not necessary.

Dr J C VashistaOnline (Expert)
23 October 2020

Maintenance order u/s 125 CrPC awarded by Family Court, which is appealable u/s 19 of the Family Courts Act, 1984.

Dr J C VashistaOnline (Expert)
23 October 2020

State shall not be a party in an appeal assailing order passed u/s 125 CrPC.

ZeeshanOnline (Querist)
23 October 2020


Rajendra K Goyal Online (Expert)
23 October 2020

Agree with the expert Dr. J.C. Vashishta.

Dr J C VashistaOnline (Expert)
25 October 2020

Thank you very much Mr. Rajendra K Goyal for agreeing with me.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now



CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x