25% OFF on all LCI Courses. Offer valid till 5th Oct. Use Code: DUS25
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

How to declare bankrupsy ?

(Querist) 19 September 2013 This query is : Resolved 
What is the procedure to declare bankrupsy ?

What action can police or court take against one who declare bankrupsy ?

V R SHROFF (Expert) 19 September 2013
AQ nothing to add
Rajendra K Goyal (Expert) 20 September 2013
Academic query.
R.K Nanda (Expert) 20 September 2013
state real facts.
Zeeshan (Querist) 20 September 2013
Just want to know how to declare bankrupsy ? I donot have money to give to my wife who drag my whole family in criminal case to supress her brother's ill doings. My father/family need money more then her. She is more capable to earn then me with a single liability of 4 year old son. (She is post graduate)

But blind family judge( i don't have better words)order me to give her 15,000/- pm. Even HC is not listening. It's 6 months in HC. Even when HC judge is absent, I have to pay her till next date, on next date HC judge ask me to pay arrear(13,000/-). Till next date I will pay almost 90,000/-( 37000 paid +13000arrear+ interim till next date in december) . From where do I arrange that money ?

I don't have that much amount.
Rajendra K Goyal (Expert) 20 September 2013
Contact your lawyer.
may visit following link:


You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query