LAW Courses
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Getting clarification from hc before doh.

(Querist) 30 October 2019 This query is : Resolved 
I have a revision of interim maintenance u/s 125 crpc was pending at delhi HC, against saket family court .

Now, the trial at family court ended and come to final order . Now the wife says that case is stayed by HC , which is false. Still the judge ask me to get clarification from HC.

My query is, is it possible to get clarification about stay of trial from HC before NDOH by an application ?
Or the judge hear only on DOH ?
KISHAN DUTT RETD JUDGE (Expert) 31 October 2019
Dear Sir,
Get certified copies of order sheet maintained by Hon’ble High Court which gives an idea whether any stay was granted or not, if not granted any stay then final orders will be pronounced.
P. Venu (Expert) 02 November 2019
Facts, as posted, lacks clarity. Any how, the interim order has merged with the final order; thee is no requirement to pursue the revision before the High Court. Your advocate can produce the copy of the final order and request that the revision be closed.

But which judge is seeking clarification - what is the context? With the pronouncement of the final order, the Family Court Judge has been rendered functus officio.
Zeeshan (Querist) 02 November 2019
family judge ask me ask HC, should he proceed or not in main 125 trial.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query