Getting certified copy from family court in lockdown

I have applied for certified copy of my 125crpc final order at saket family court, Delhi.
Due to lock down I did not get the copy.

Is there any way to get certified or uncertified copy ?

Raj Kumar Makkad (Expert)

Your case has finally been decided? Very good information. It took many years to get the same decided.

Anyways, Delhi High Court has circulated a notification on today vide which entire functioning of all subordinate courts in Delhi shall remain suspended till 15th of June, 2020 so you have no other option but to wait till that time.

Zeeshan (Querist)

@Mr. Makkad
Yes sir. Its 10th year.
1st interim in PWDV dismissed, then whole case dismissed due to non appearance.
2 Then 498a aquitted.
3 Now decision in crpc 125.

Is there any urgency in getting certified copy?

Raj Kumar Makkad (Expert)

@Zeeshan! I know your old live connection with this site. You used to come here and used to ask various queries related to your prevailing situation. The experts tried their best to provide you the desired advice. You stand acquitted in the criminal case, is a good news.

Zeeshan (Querist)

@ Mr. P.Venu
Not urgency, but excitement and eagerness.
Is there any option for urgency ?

Zeeshan (Querist)

@ Mr Makkad
Yes sir, LCI helps me a lot in understanding legal procedure.
Advocates here helped me lot & fill confidence in me that if I am not wrong nothing wrong is going to happen with me.
All experts in LCI are great. They save my money & help to control tension.
I face court confidently.
I asked 250-300 queries, many of them are foolish and repeated one, but still LCI advocates replied me. 

1. I follow experts advice & judge grant me & my family unconditional anticipatory bail even before return of goods. A unique case.
2. When wife reach HC for AB cancelation , I reach myself and told Judge about misleading petition. The judge dismiss that petition on my single visit after 1.5 years of filing .  . No extra money and energy spend.
3. Then at SC also, I neglect SC as suggested by LCI, as chargesheet is already filled. Hence save my energy and money.
4. Then, PWDV interim dismissed,
5. Then main PWDV dismissed.
6. Then I was aquitted in 498a.
7. Now final 125 order.
8. Plus many revisions, applications etc. by wife at many courts.

I thanks LCI many times .

1 https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/experts/thanks-lci-bail-granted-in-498a-148286.asp
2 https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/experts/thanks-lci-again-159576.asp
3 https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/experts/Thanks-lci-aquited-in-498a-666121.asp

Congratulations for reaching at final stage in the case.

Remember regarding your queries.

Can wait till court opens after lockdown.

Raj Kumar Makkad (Expert)

You are always welcome Mr. Zeeshan. You set mile stones for other similarly situated persons.

You will have to wait for getting certified copy till 15.06.2020 if Delhi High Court do not extend suspension of physical work.
Family Court cause list, proceeding or order(s) are not uploaded on website, hence you will have to wait patiently till opening of Courts.

Agree with the advice of expert Dr. J.C. Vashishta ji, you may try after normal work is resumed in the court.

Raj Kumar Makkad (Expert)

Mr. Goyal when had earlier given his independent reply not other than Dr. Vashishtha then what was the need to add one more thread submitting similar reply but with agreement to others? Doesn't it show that he is openly indulged in getting maximum marks instead of ........???????

×

Join the MasterClass     |    x