30% OFF on all Law Courses until 10th of July. Enroll Now. Use Code: July30

False statement before marriage

(Querist) 16 February 2010 This query is : Resolved 
Sir, I am 28/m/delhi/muslim. I was married on oct. 2008. Before marriage bridal family give us very false statement about her age, education caste & family background. For ex. In nikahnama they wrote 21 but she really is 28+(even 1.5 year elder than me). Also my brother in law send harsh sms's from a fake number to my future jija. I have even proof of them. The girl is also very ill mannered. Herself & her family create problems again & again. They even talk very rudely & made quarrell. I have recorded her conversation. What action will taken against that family. Isn't there any law who protect our dignity?
N RAMESH. (Expert) 16 February 2010
No legal question involved.
B K Raghavendra Rao (Expert) 16 February 2010
You could have verified the statement made by that family before your marriage. Now that you have married your wife, all those simple matters are overlooked by you. Does it really come in the way of your family life. I do not think any legal is called for for such statements.

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (Expert) 17 February 2010
You cannot do any thing now, you are already married.
Guest (Expert) 17 February 2010
Yeah, but what you really intend to do? As such, we do not see any questions of law.

Raj Kumar Makkad (Expert) 17 February 2010
Accept the situation as the Mercy of God.
Guest (Expert) 17 February 2010
its very petty. ignore that. now you are married. u nothing do in law. accept the fact and live happy married life.
V R SHROFF (Expert) 23 January 2014
I go with the experts to endorse their views on the subject issue.

CONFLICT AND DISPUTE PUT YOU TO THIS CONDITION, THAT YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO??? THIS IS YOUR 3 YEARS OLD QUERY.
DO YOU REALISE NOW THAT WE EXPERTS ADVISED YOU SO WELL, AND IF ACTED ACCORDINGLY, YOU COULD HAVE SAVED YOURSELF???
I REPEAT YOUR QUERY, AS YOU REPEATEDLY REPEATED QUERY FOR OVER 400 TIMES !!!!IN LAST 3-4 YEARS, AND THERE IS NO END IN FUTURE TOO....
Zeeshan (Querist) 23 January 2014

sir, atlast someone has to fight for these false cases. Why not me ?

Please donot de moralise me .