"The task of establishing a universal and permanent peaceful life is not only a part of theory of law within the framework of pure reason, but per se an absolute and ultimate goal. To achieve this goal, a state must become the community of a large number of people, living provided with legislative guarantees of their property rights secured by a common constitution. The supremacy of this constitution… must be derived a priori from the considerations for achievement of the absolute ideal in the most just and fair organization of people’s life under the aegis of public law.”
•Energetic, team-focused health-care attorney with more than 14 years of legal experience, including expertise in diverse areas of law
•Skilled legal researcher who also excels at computer-based and non-computer-based legal, technical, and scientific research.
Ananta Law Firm
• Practice in Civil Law and Criminal Law
• Property matters
• Family Matters
• Rent Matters
• Consumer Matters
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
• Bachelor of Law, Campus Law Centre, Faculty of Law, University of Delhi, 2007
• Bachelor of Arts, University of Delhi, 2001
• Advance Diploma Course in Italian language, Department Of Germanic and Romance Studies, Faculty of Arts, University of Delhi, 2001
• Diploma Course in Italian language, Department Of Germanic and Romance Studies, Faculty of Arts, University of Delhi, 2000
• Certificate Course in Italian language, Department Of Germanic and Romance Studies, Faculty of Arts, University of Delhi, 1999
• RDBMS (Java, SQL, Office and Internet) one year Computer Course, NIIT Janak Puri, New Delhi, 2001-2002
BAR ADMISSION AND PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATIONS
• Member, Rohini Court Bar Association
• Member Dwarka Court Bar Association
•Member Delhi Bar Association
• Contested the Election of Dwarka Court Bar Association 2008 and emerged at 12th position among 27 probables and that too without my own voting as during election my deceased sister was admitted to Hospital and this shows the trust of my Voters who even hadn’t seen my glimpse during the entire election. In the last two hours of voting people came to know my candidature and I got 191 votes.
• Election Law, 2006, book published by Singhal Law Publishers, Delhi
• QA series for VI Term, meant for the students of Law of final year,
• Won state Award for science model Structure of Diamond in 1992
• Won state Award for science model Water Harvesting in 1994
• Competed in Hero Honda Roadies 1.0 in 2004, July
• Hobbies and Interests: Chess playing, Writing blogs, cooking and traveling
• Languages Known: English(UK/ US), Hindi, Italian & Sanskrit
What kinds of questions I can and can't answer?
I CAN ANSWER WHOLE CIVIL LAW, CONSTITUTIONAL LAW, CRIMINAL LAW AND CORPORATE LAW AND CONSUMER LAW
My area of expertise CONSTITUTIONAL WRITS
My experience in
the area (years): 3 YEARS
belong to: ANANTA COMMUNICATIONS PRIVATE LIMITED
writing which has appeared : ELECTION LAW - SINGHAL LAW PUBLISHERS; DELHI
QA SERIES - VI TERM; SINGHAL LAW PUBLISHERS; DELHI
CIVIL CODE OF PROCEDURE- SINGHAL LAW PUBLISHERS; DELHI
LL.B, CAMPUS LAW CENTRE-B.A. (P) - B.SC (G) - CERTIFICATE-DIPLOMA-ADVANCE DIPLOMA IN ITALIAN - CERTIFICATE IN BENGALI - DELHI UNIVERSITY
Award & Honors:
1992- RECEIVED STATE AWARD FOR SCIENCE MODEL "STRUCTURE OF DIAMOND"
1994- RECEIVED STATE CONSOLATION AWARD FOR SCIENCE MODEL "WATER HARVESTING"