LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

G. ARAVINTHAN's Expert Profile

Queries Replied : 2190

+ View Full Profile

Enrolled as an Advocate before the Bar Council of Tamilnadu & Pudhucherry  by March 2006.

Entered in to Madras High Court as a raw junior by June 2006.

Appeared before the City Civil Courts, Small Causes Courts and the Charter High Court of Madras and before various Courts, Tribunals Forums and Quasi Judicial bodies.

From Jan 2009,  shifted practice to Madurai Bench of Madras High Court mainly focusing on Civil and Writ matters

Approachable to render proper legal advice and opinions for the needy 99402-36948

    What kinds of questions I can and can't answer?
    Civil, Criminal, Family law, Constitutional ... Appellate Side matters in High Court Trial Court & Appellate works in Civil side

    My area of expertise
    All matters in High Court - Madras & Madurai

    My experience in the area (years):
    Since June 2006

    Organizations I belong to:

    Publications or writing which has appeared :

    Educational credentials:
    B.Sc., B.L., P.G.Diploma in Criminology and Forensic Science

    Award & Honors:
    Member of right from the day when it was

  • Member (Account Deleted) says : LOVE MARRIAGE
    Hello, I am Parag Dhruna, from Mumbai. I am sorry that without knowing you and your charges for guidance and all I am asking for a solution. I am 31 years old and my girl friend is 22 y.o. We are in relationship since last 4 years and want to get married. My family and friends are happy with our pairing, but her parents are not really happy and in oppose of our marriage. They are forcing her not to stay in touch with me at all. But we are firm and determined to marry and spend life with eachother. So in your advice, what will be the best way for me? To marry at Arya Samaj or Love marriage at Court? Because I have heard that court sends one month No Objection Notice to her address and also paste the notice on the board of court, and it may create problems to get marriage certificate IF objection raised... I have heard that Arya Samaj never sends any notice to girl or boy's residence for NO Objection and they never goes to verify the adress and parents and all.. IS IT TRUE? And after/ if I we got married at Arya Samaj too, how to make it legally registered? PLEASE RESPOND AT YOUR EARLIEST AND COMFORTABILITY SO I CAN PROCEED AHEAD. And also mention (if there are) any charges to be payable to you for your guidance and service... WAITING FOR REPLY AND ADVICE

  • kumar says : related to job termination and salary
    Dear Sir, I need your help I have joined the company on 08th of feb and had been fired on 03rd of march by giving the reason of insubordination and non-performance which is baseless. I am not on the provisionary period. In my offer letter and appointment letter there is no where mentioned regarding any provisionary period so how they can fire me without intimating earlier. There is nothing written in the offer letter or appointment letter regarding termination or resignation. Second thing they are saying that they will provide only base salary to those working days . My 50% salary is Base salary and 50% is performance based salary. I have demanded that I need one month full salary with compensation as they have not informed me earlier. In the offer letter and appointment letter it is written that if your performance is not said level the I will not entitled to get performance based salary . but this will be decided only after one month and before one month they have fired me. Sir, how would I proceed further. What are the action I can take . Waiting for your quick and positive reply With regards Kumar gautam 09371529269

  • tilak says : money subject of litigation
    respected sir! when money is the subject of litigation what should v do? our father refuses us our share. we r his only three daughters. he has given nothing to my mother n has stopped visiting us after getting the money from our ancestral property sale. please advise sir!

    i am staying in ghatkopar mumbai in pagdi system from 1976, and all rent recipt till date with me . Landlord owner died in 2004 and his son and brother sold property to builder for development and from 4 brother one brother is live and has put case of 1/3 right in property .we has recd notice when this people sold property and rent is to paid to builder and he is collecting rent 6 year .and 2nd notice recd from brother of land lord say ing this cousins have cheated him and sold property .so may also loss of ur house .As i am an tenent and paying regular rent why shld i suffer between them.WHO IS CALLED of property builder who collect rent or person who has filed builder is not communicating as several time contacted here for problem what can i do .and what right an tenant recd during development of building (addition area + corpus fund + rent )from builder .and if any damage is happen in buildng and life goes who is responsible builder or person who has filed case.Kindly let me know waiting for reply from experts . thanking you

  • Ajay says : CIBIL matter
    HDFC bank has made my account NPA illegally,we file a case in DRT and got stay in April 2010,since than case is going against HDFC bank,HDFC has put my name in default list in CIBIL,can bank put our name in default list unless judgement is not passed

Comment Please


Other LCI Experts

Rajendra K Goyal
Queries Replied : 53581

Raj Kumar Makkad
Queries Replied : 44370

Devajyoti Barman
Queries Replied : 34799

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query