What kinds of questions I can and can't answer?
I have fought matrimonial litigation for almost 4 years, I believe
I have gathered some kind of expertise in these matters, would
help others with problems related to family laws and dowry/ PWDVA
My area of expertise Dowry, Family Laws, Custody, Marriage, Divorce, PWDVA
My experience in
the area (years): 4 Years
belong to: Delhi University
writing which has appeared : www.498a.org
Award & Honors:
: Marital Discord and Coarse of action to be taken
I am in very much need for your assistance as I am suffering a lot in my my pathetic 2 years of my wedlock.
1. Got married on 14 feb, 2014 in Chandigarh (My MIL and FIL resides) and Hubby lives in Delhi.
2. Thing not working since very first day of my marriage.
3. Husband and his family complete mama’s boy, rich, arrogant, very rude and only son.
4. Took me to London for Honeymoon where only 205 love and 80% ill treatment(Verbal cruelty, insult, say me non-sense ,illiterate, ill-mannered, immature, no dressing sense).
5. He is Sr. manager earning 17 LPA and me in HR in Pvt company earning 20 k PM.
6. Do not pay me anything, even take everything from me also.
7. I fall sick due to his behavirol and mental torture in the month of may 2014 and dignosed with Brain TB(Due to stress, hypertension, malnutrition ) completely curable and Pregnancy.
8. He and his mother visted so many doctors to get the baby aborted but they failed
9. He took me to Fortis for treatment and his parents urged him to leave me home saying she need attention and care , he did the same saying she need care and she full attention. I took 1 month sick leave and mediclaim from my office.
10. He visited me on Sunday till july 27, 2014 but speak only little with me spend 2 hrs with me and then go back, besides this no phone call, no monetary support , no help.
11. All medicine, doctors visits are with my parents.
12. When I joined back office in the month of June 2014 after recovery, I insisted him to take me back home for which he gave me several excuses so that he cannot take me home and I got intention that he will never take me home.i resigned from my job with tha hope to go back to him as he said leave job first but after I stopped working he stopped all means of communication with me and ignored me like anything,no watsapp, no call, no message response .
13. When I messaged him 1000 times he messaged me in very rude manner that don’t disturb me as I don’t want to keep you with me I am fed up of you and much more and I cried a lot and informed parents, so my parents visited him to talk to hi, approached his parents to amicable settlement but no result came, my parents said all will be fine once baby born.
14. In the month of December my baby born and my father informed him and his parents about grand son they came running very next day and even I felt happy that now things will be alright.
15. But still my hubby and In laws didn’t talked to me well and only playing with baby, not concerned for me.
16. Later on feb 13, 2015 my MIL called to inform me that My hubby will come to take me back home so get ready and he will bring me to Chandigarh where his parents live.
17. I happily accepted and packed my bags and my parents were also happy that they are changed and all will be fine now as baby boy born.
18. I spend 3 month again without my hubby in an isolated room with no money, no help in taking care of baby and no support from my hubby. He visited 3 times there in Chandigarh but never talk to me, only formal talks happen between me and him and little of sex.
19. Then again his parents made a prelude to kick me and baby out of there house as am just like burden on them and wanted to get rid of me so they called there son on 29 making wrong allegations against me that I ued to fight and go out late night for walking which were absolutely wrong and called my parents and said to take me back.
20. My parents came, had a long discussion and all thing settled and my father took me on there words for 15 days and after that my hubby will come to take me back.
21. But that was my last time at that house after that they never called , message me, never picked my call.
22. So on day after 20 day uninformed me , with my parents and son went to my hubby house to live there but he made excuses that he is looking for some other house and will take her after some time once shift to other home in 15 days, but that day never came.
23. I messaged him so many time to take me ad 15 day also passed, when no communication so we approached his maternal uncle, his close friend but all our efforts failed , Then again I with my parents went at his home and this time he didn’t allowed to enter his home and when forcefully we manage to get inside he escaped and this was first time I called police and police tried to call him but he didn’t responded.
24. Then with police and neighbour knowledge we get to know that he is in very deep affair with a very affluent lady(40 + years of age) with 3 children and hubby live mostly outside , used to visit him almost every day and night and love each other from 2008, that’s why he don’t wish to keep me and baby and also he cleary mentioned that he will never ever bring me back. All his parents, mamaji anf friend know about it and it was just a so called marriage to bring a maid in the form of DIL to live at parents house in chandigarh and let son enjoy his life life before, they never loved my son and me and only tortured both of us.
25. My hubby is ever partner with that lady in her running business. And my hubby is greedy and lusty.
26. We Complaint in CAW cell Srinivas puri, mediation failed, when time came to file FIR now IO is saying not file any FIR and seems like IO is being compelled to say like this as earlier he was in our favour and even he know that he is wrong everywhere and having deep relation.
27. So kindly advise me what to do , what action can I take to give him a lesson.
28. I don’t want to give him divorce, I want to maintain me and son alone with no money and other things , only old aged parents and 20 k salary even that too am in danger zone and have to leave job as baby need me full time.
29. Kindly suggest what course of action can be taken to get money, shared accommodation or separate house to take care of me and baby.
: jurisdiction for case U/s 125(3) CrPC
along with other cases, wife filed 125 CrPC case also before APJ,Fam Crt, Lucknow in 2008, maintenance ordered for 2 children but no maintenance granted to her... after 2 years a compromise (temporary in nature) was executed between the parties on 26th July'10 in Fam Crt, Lucknow in the case of 13A, HMA, pending before PJ, Fam Crt according to which parties were supposed to live together....around May'11 situations again became unbearable for the husband so he filed an application before 125 crt, lucknow (as original PJ Court was vacant) informing the court that he is withdrawing himself from the compromise and prayed the court that it should decide maintenance amount for wife and pass suitable order for meeting children... court passed an INTERIM ORDER for certain amount with consent of the husband..the date of this order was 22nd July'11..on the next date the court was about to dismiss the petition annoyed by non-appearance of wife..an exemption was filed by her on that date immediately, which certainly become a proof that she got to know about the order of 22nd July'11. After that she never appeared in any proceeding of the case...on 3rd Sept'11 the wife, without informing anywhere in the courts at lucknow permanently left for ahmedabad, gujrat (her parental home). Her non-appearance in the case continued since the date after 22nd July'11... In May 2013 she filed a recovery case of 125(3) CrPC at FAMILY COURT,Ahmedabad for execution of the INTERIM MAINTENANCE ORDER passed by Family Court, Lucknow.. directly a warrant followed by a order for salary deduction was executed on the husband by Family Court, Ahmedabad...Husband filed a revision before Gujrat High Court... salary deduction order set asideand Fam Crt is supposed to hear the parties on merit and jurisdiction of the case
My Question is :
is the case U/s 125(3) CrPC maintainable at Ahmedabad anyway when the original case of 125 is at Lucknow (keeping in mind that order was an Interim Order) ?
DR SURESHA G
: Property Issue
I have a quiery . I will appreciate if the club members give their valuable opinion .
My meternal Grand father is Late H Sanna Somappa Died in March 1975
My Grand Mother is Late Gangamma Died in June 1997
They have 10 childrens
1.H S Hanumanthappa -Died in March 1985 at the age of 52 years –Married 1955
2. H S Parvathamma Alive – with 3 Childrens age 72 years as of 2015-Married 1956
3. H S Revanasiddappa Died in 2004 at the age of 62 years – 3 Childrens (1 Expired ) –Married in 1966
4. H S Nagarajappa Died in 1996 at the age of 51 years – 5 Childrens Married in 1966
5.H S Jayamma Died in 2012 at the age of 66 years -5 Childrens (1 expired ) Married in 1959
6 H S Heggappa Died in 2006 at the age of 59 years -5 Childrens Married in 1968
7. H S Sharadamma Died in 2009 at the age of 60 years -4 Childrens Married in 1966
8. H S Bharamakka Alive age 64 years -3 Childrens Married in 1966
9. H S Rathnamma Alive age 63 years -2 Childrens Married in 1970
10 H S Gangamalamma Alive age 61 years -4 Childrens Married in 1975
Late H Sanna Somappa had property as follows
1.56 Acres of Irrigated land in Hale Kunduvada Davanagere City Carporation . Which is worth of 56 Crores as of 2015 property value
2. Khana Koppalu in Hale Kunduvada Davanagere City Carporation . Which is worth of one Crores as of 2015 property value
3. Houses in Hale Kunduvada Davanagere City Carporation . Which is worth of 50 lakhs as of 2015 property value
The above three properties are distributed only among 4 male childrens 1,3,4 and 6 in 1980 ignoring the female childrens
The legal heirs of 1,3,4 and 6 sold few properties
The quiery is
Is there any chance of getting shares for 2,5,7,8,9 and 10 Daughters of Late sanna Somappa (The alive and the legal heirs of deceased)
If so could you please advise how to approach
Awaiting the response from the member friends
s/o Late H S Sharadamma .(7th legal heir of Late Sanna Somappa)
: DIVORCE UNDER ADULTERY
DIVORCE UNDER ADULTERY
Respected sir My parents are married for about 30 yrs. Out of the wedlock of them 2 children were born, me and my sister. I am about 26 yrs old and my sister is about 21 yrs old, and our education is going on, and both of us are unmarried. My father was director of a central govt. medical college and recently retired from service and gets a pension of about 60000rs. My mother is class 12 pass. We have a house which is joint property of my father and mother. My mother is a housewife and until now is residing in the said house. My father built the house from his own income and taking loan from the bank(the loan has been paid in full). For last 10 yrs my mother has led her life in adultery with various persons of which me and my sister are eyewitness. My parents have no physical relation for past 10 yrs. But we all live in the said house. Me and my sister want to stay with my father if finally separation takes place. Recently my father has filed a divorce case under adultery,cruelty and desertion. After that my mother has filed a case for inter rim maintenance under section 24 of HMA, and requesting the court to pay her 26000rs per month and 60000rs one time for litigation expenses. My questions are- 1. What may be the approx amount my father has to pay her as inter rim maintenance? 2. What is the approx amount of time to solve the whole matter? 3. After the case is solved is there any chance that my father has to pay maintenance to her? 4. Is there any provision in law where major children can file a case against their adulterious mother on ground of cruelty? PLS HELP
: injunction order
Respected members The suit for declaration and injunction is pending between two parties say A&B.The Ho'ble court passed ad interim Injunction order agaist B restraining her allainating or creating third party intrest in suit by way of transfer,morgadge or gifting etc till the disposal of suit.Now B has made electricity connection application to Electricity distribution co.ltd.my question is 1)Electricity distribution co.ltd is not party to the suit whether the injunction order is applicable? 2)there is no comment about electricity connection in injunction order 3)whether the objection of objector regarding not releasing electricity connection is sustainable in eyes of law?