LAW Courses

sanjay singh thakur's Expert Profile

Queries Replied : 114

+ View Full Profile

Myself Sanjay Singh Thakur- proud of being Indian- did my graduation (History-H), post Graduation and LL.B all from Delhi University. I feel privileged to have studied in a very good environment and were always in touch with teaching fraternity as well as constructive people of all backgrounds. I consider myself to be a man of principle and never compromise in terms of goodwill. I am very much enjoying my profession and in six years of practice I have specialised in consumer cases as well as banking matters(Panel Advocate of no. of banks and insurance companies). Moreover I am on mission to earn a respectable place among the legal fraternity of the nation. As I am practising in Patna, in my hometown, so apart from my profession I along with few of my friends as well teacher have decided to give something back to my state as well country and is going to begin some social work  which  will definitely have long term effect. 

What kinds of questions I can and can't answer?
    I am basically consumer, Property and banking law expert. Did my LL.b from Campus Law Centre,Delhi University in the session 1999-2002.

My area of expertise
    Consumer Law, Banking Law, Property Law.

My experience in the area (years):
    Six Years.

Organizations I belong to:
    Private Practitioner looking after the litigation of Hindustan Coca-Cola, S.B.I., Bank of India, HDFC Bank Ltd., IDBI Bank Ltd., Indian Bank, DRS Logistics etc.

Publications or writing which has appeared :
    Judgement passed in my favour has been published in Consumer Protection Judgements (CPJ).

Educational credentials:
    Presided over the Lok Adalat held by the Hon'ble State Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission, Patna (BIHAR)on 25-03-2006. Moreover my hobby used to be writing letter to the Editor and number of letters got published in National English News Paper.

Award & Honors:
    Not any in legal field

No comments on me
Comment Please

Other LCI Experts

Rajendra K Goyal
Queries Replied : 53581

Raj Kumar Makkad
Queries Replied : 44370

Devajyoti Barman
Queries Replied : 34799