LIVE Course on Transfer Property Law | Price Hike in 4 days | Grab it now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Advocate Sachdev Bishnoi's Expert Profile

Queries Replied : 827

+ View Full Profile

Hello Everybody.

                                My self Sachdev Bishnoi From Fatehabad Haryana. I am practising as an advocate at District Courts, Fatehabad since 2007. Handling Criminal, NI Act cases, Consumer Cases, Civil cases, Matrimonial cases and Motor Accident Claim Cases.

For Further Help I am always there call at 09813242777

please make a discussion on mobile before E-mail  (

    What kinds of questions I can and can't answer?

    My area of expertise

    My experience in the area (years):

    Organizations I belong to:

    Publications or writing which has appeared :

    Educational credentials:

    Award & Honors:

  • Raj Kumar Makkad says : Boycott
    Admin is adamant to mend the way of experts. His first successful target has become tom who has been deleted from the list of experts. We expect cooperation from you and realise Admin that it is not good to take the experts lightly. We should seem united and should refrain 2-3 days from replying the queries.

  • Prateek says : sir plz write your valueble comment on this Prateek Handa 9027277736

  • sweta says : Death of compliant after framing of charge
    A criminal proceeding under 156(3) is going against me. after framing of charges the compliant had died. The opportunity for the cross examination has not been given to me due to the death of compliant . Can acquittal at this stage possible?

  • amit patel says : help
    my grandfather buy some agriculture land he registerd it to my fathers name when he is only 11 years at this time can my father tranfer this property to any person.....they have right??? what is my part in property...

  • mahendra singh says : property dispute&criminal case
    hello sir this matter related to me and my bhabhi [ elder brother's wife].she applied for succession certification in session court.that i objection for it because she was not legally wife of my brother . session court decision in my favour . during the case judgement the compromise between me and my brother's second wife.according to compromise one agriculture land 17 acre to give me and another agriculture land which was 45 acre to give to my second bhabhi . she was agree for this share and signature on draft infront of session court.session court agree and degree according to compromise.after compromise we gave application to tehsildar for mutation according to compromise in session court.but tehsildar not fill the mutation according to decision only filled the fotetgi mutation [ each land 1/2,1/2 share ].after then i admit suit to ACM COURT for injunction to my property and remove the name of my bhabhi which 1/2 named in my land.during this suit my bhabhi sell this property which is my possession to another . then i lodge a criminal case 420/120b against her in munsiff court. after investigation the court judgement to my favour and order to 1 year prison to her.she apealled in upper court but upper court decision to favour in my bhabhi to saying her name in said property.which was wrongly came in my property and suit is running in court. so i want to suggestion about this matter. now what to do for it . i already apeal for it in high court which is pending since 2007

Comment Please


Other LCI Experts

Rajendra K Goyal
Queries Replied : 53581

Raj Kumar Makkad
Queries Replied : 44370

Devajyoti Barman
Queries Replied : 34799

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query