25% OFF on all LCI Courses. Offer valid till 5th Oct. Use Code: DUS25
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Shashikant V. Patil's Expert Profile

Queries Replied : 804

+ View Full Profile

I am presenly  practising in Dist Court  and subordiante courts at Aurangabad  in Maharashtra . Thanks & Regards

    What kinds of questions I can and can't answer?
    I can give answer to all types of revenue matters, land matters, civil matters, criminial matters.

    My area of expertise
    land matters , revenue matters

    My experience in the area (years):
    Asst.Mgr.(Legal) in reputed company since 2004 to till date.

    Organizations I belong to:
    Suzlon Energy Limited

    Publications or writing which has appeared :

    Educational credentials:
    Bsc, MA LL.B

    Award & Honors:

  • nirmala says : Cousin Marriage
    I am 26 yrs old and my husband is 27 yrs old ..We both are first cousins(father's brother son) and married in 2008 without the knowledge of our parents. We both fell in love so deeply and just didnt want anyone to separate us so we married as per hindu customs in a temple and then registered our marriage. We never knew any legal implications that would cause because there was no form which explained about this prohibited relationship while signing in front of registrar..Morover we just didnt want to be separated. He was working in a reputed company in India and I am a finance professional. After we got married,we didnt tell this to our parents because we didnt want them to hate us so we continued to talk with them as usual..Almost everyday I talked with my dad and mom and tried to convince them and now they knew I am deeply in love with him but they can never allow it.. Our problems started then..now they started to threaten me.. 1. They say they are going to complain against my husband that he is after my money so Iam not afraid but my husband says they will favour only my parents 2. My dad threatens to kill my husband. 3. He says even if we got married thats illegal and we both will end up in jail and they are threatening to complaint in the police station that we are illegally married. After hearing all this from my parents I think its time for me to stand by my husband.. When they are out of control even after I am sacrificing all my happiness(even though they dont know we are married) to keep them happy I have to face all legal issues. please help me for solution on rosewwod2408@gmail.com Thanks for ur help.

  • Shashikant V. Patil says : Khap Panchayat
    Dear Nayana , I left message in your profile.

  • gaurav says :
    hello sir, I have an unfortunate situation before me please help me............my grandfather has five sons my father being the eldest. all are engaged in different businesses we have a joint family no formal or informal partition has been done....every male member (my grandfather, father, uncles) have formed HUF and file IT returns for HUF & individual. the family properties are owned jointly as well as individually by different members including me. one of my uncles(A) who does business from a shop owned by my grandfather (he does not have any other income from job etc) he(A) has another shop on his name individually he says this shop is on his individual name n this will not be included in family partition everyone else is against this he(A) will not listen to any elders ,relatives regarding partition he(A) intimidates my grandfather so a will by my grandfather is very rare possibility....... the properties have been purchased from time to time by joint family money based on availability of capital on a members books of account.......other members have properties individually too but agree that all properties are joint family properties regardless of owners name (all properties were purchased by mutual consent) ........... what should me or my father do? please advice…… what’s the maximum ad valorem court fee for partition suit? I have heard it will take 10-15 years n our businesses will be ruined…….please suggest how should we go about it….. i have asked this in the query section n forum as well please help

  • prateek saxena says : thanks
    dear sir, thnkx for giving me your valuable advice. hope you further advice me in future. i m working as a secretarial personal( doing company secretary training)in real estate company. compliance of corporate law and related matters.

Comment Please


Other LCI Experts

Rajendra K Goyal
Queries Replied : 53581

Raj Kumar Makkad
Queries Replied : 44370

Devajyoti Barman
Queries Replied : 34799

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query