Civil Procedure Code (CPC)

Parveen Kr. Aggarwal's Expert Profile

Queries Replied : 1484

+ View Full Profile

About me

I am a lawyer practising at Delhi. I am in legal practice for the last more than 18 years. During this period, I have handled more than 4,000 cases.

What kinds of questions I can and can't answer?
    I can answer queries on civil law as well as on on criminal law

My area of expertise
    Civil Law

My experience in the area (years):
    More than 17 years

Organizations I belong to:
    Self-Employed practising lawyer

Publications or writing which has appeared :
    Commentary on the Consumer Protection Act

Educational credentials:
    B. Com. LL. B.

Award & Honors:
    -

• WHATSAPP 91-8075113965 says : INVITATION
    Sir, We have created following legal groups in facebook, to discuss the latest legal positions in all branches of law. So, please join this groups, by first being a member of https://www.facebook.com. 1) JUDICIAL OFFICERS GROUP 2) food safety act query GROUP 3) ALL INDIA LAWYERS INTERACTING GROUP 9447536929 4) CASE LAWS AND CITATIONS DISCUSSION FORUM 5) LEGAL DISCUSSIONS 6) NATIONAL NETWORK OF LAWYERS FOR RIGHTS AND JUSTICE Thanking you sir, SD/-

• Raj Kumar Makkad says : Boycott
    Dear Sir! The aim of Admin seems to tarnish the image of the experts which is reflected from his saying to tom that 'it is childlike that some experts are not replying the queries'. Admin has no care or thankfulness for experts so what is the use to devote our energy and expertise for such person? He is earning only on the basis of our activities but still he is engaged in the activities of destruction of the image and dignity of experts. Do you like this?

• Prateek says : sir plz write your valueble comment on this
    http://www.lawyersclubindia.com/articles/Consumer-Protection-Act-Branch-Office-4416.asp Prateek Handa 9027277736

• Syed Mubassir Ali says : Urgent waqf propert matter
    RESPECTED SIR, I AM SYED LIYAKAT ALI (MUTAWALLI) KHANKAH NIZAMIYA MAZAR AGHA CHOWK JABALPUR (M.P.) THE DARGAH KHANKAH NIZAMIYA MAZAR AGHA CHOWK IS REGISTERED IN WAQF BOARD BHOPAL (M.P.) ACT 1995 . THE DARGAH HAS REGISTRY AND MAP PASSED FROM THE GOVT. IN YEAR 1920 NOW IN PAST FEW YEARS THE GOVT. HAS STARTED THE MASTER PLAN IN JABALPUR IN WHICH THE ROADS ARE BECOMING WIDER THE GOVT. HAS BROKEN ALL THE RELIGIOUS PLACES WHICH DOESN'T HAVE REGISTRY OR OWNERSHIP BUT THE DARGAH KHANKAH NIZAMIYA HAVE REGISTRY AND MAP PASSED.BUT THE GOVT. WANTS THE LAND OF THE DARGAH ALSO BUT WE DIDN'T WANT TO GIVE IT TO GOVT. BECAUSE THERE IS NO ENCROACHMENT FROM US. WE HAVE FILED A PETITION IN THE HIGH COURT OF M.P. AND THE CHIEF JUSTIS HAS GIVEN A STAY ORDER TO THE DARGAH IN 2006. NOW IN JULY 2011 THE CASE RE-OPEN AND THE JUSTIS HAS GIVEN ORDER TO THE COMMISSIONER OF MUNICIPAL CORPORATION JABALPUR AND MUTAWALLI OF DARGAH TO DO COMPROMISE FOR THE DARGAH PLACE. BUT WE DIDN'T WANT TO DO ANY TYPE OF COMPROMISE.BECAUSE ACCORDING TO MUSLIM LAW THERE IS A DARGAH WHICH CAN NOT BE SHIFTED. IN THE HIGH COURT IF WE SAY THAT WE DIDN'T WANT TO DO ANY TYPE OF COMPROMISE THAN WHAT DECISION JUSTICE WILL GIVE ACCORDING TO YOU.AND WILL THE HIGH COURT GIVE US TIME TO FILE A PETITION IN THE SUPREME COURT OF INDIA. WE HAVE TO APPEAR IN THE HIGH COURT ON 09/09/2011. SO PLEASE GIVE A SUGGESTION WHAT TO DO IN THIS MATTER.PLEASE REPLY FAST. YOUR SINCERELY. SYED LIYAKAT ALI (MUTAWALLI) KHANKAH NIZAMIYA MAZAR AGHA CHOWK. e.mail:- mubassirali_ikhtiyari@yahoo.com

• Rakesh says : Regarding Notice Period
    Dear Sir I am working with an leading telecom company as am Astt. Manager in sales.i was asked my boss to resign due to some reasons so that i have resigned with putting two months notice as on 25th aug 2011. sir this is to bring your kind notice that on appointment letter it is clearly mentioned that either company can terminate the employee without assigning any reason with two monts basic salary.similarly an employee can resign from the company by putting two months notice sir i have resigned by putting two months notice bt as my reporting manager told me that HR has processed my resignation just by giving 10 days notice. even i dont got any written mail from my bosses that they have accepted my resignation or not or any notice regarding. pl let me know that what to do? as ihave an rented accomdation n all expences costing around 24000 p/month Sir now the management agree to allow me two months notice period but the problem is my boss has put a new guy in my market and i was asked not to work in notice period on phone .So i would like to request you that i ll get full salary of these two monts or only basic salary. Sir i have requested them that kindly let me work for next two monts but they refused n said that this new guy will work in these two months of my notice period. So pl guide me that wt to do? Regards Rakesh

Comment Please

Other LCI Experts

Rajendra K Goyal
Queries Replied : 53581

Raj Kumar Makkad
Queries Replied : 44370

Devajyoti Barman
Queries Replied : 34799

×

Civil Litigation Course     |    x