25% OFF on all LCI Courses. Offer valid till 5th Oct. Use Code: DUS25
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Chanchal Nag Chowdhury's Expert Profile

Queries Replied : 1620

+ View Full Profile

    What kinds of questions I can and can't answer?
    I can answer questions relating to all branches of civil laws.

    My area of expertise
    contracts, arbitration, property, succession etc.

    My experience in the area (years):
    27 years.

    Organizations I belong to:
    Bar Association, High Court, Calcutta

    Publications or writing which has appeared :
    Bar association journal (now discontinued)

    Educational credentials:

    Award & Honors:

  • WHATSAPP 91-8075113965 says : INVITATION
    Sir, We have created following legal groups in facebook, to discuss the latest legal positions in all branches of law. So, please join this groups, by first being a member of https://www.facebook.com. 1) JUDICIAL OFFICERS GROUP 2) food safety act query GROUP 3) ALL INDIA LAWYERS INTERACTING GROUP 9447536929 4) CASE LAWS AND CITATIONS DISCUSSION FORUM 5) LEGAL DISCUSSIONS 6) NATIONAL NETWORK OF LAWYERS FOR RIGHTS AND JUSTICE Thanking you sir, SD/-

  • Prateek says : sir plz write your valueble comment on this
    http://www.lawyersclubindia.com/articles/Consumer-Protection-Act-Branch-Office-4416.asp Prateek Handa 9027277736

  • lalit says : advice solicited
    "X"buyer and "Y"seller enter into an agreement 01.01.2011 for sale of a plot for consideration of 100000/-, with an condition to complete transaction on or before 31.03.2011.buyer gives a cheque to seller as token money, but seller does not encashes the same and returns it on 05.01.2011.and destroys the agreement at a later date. mean while the parties of the both part execute fresh deed before 31.03.2011, with different consideration, without any reference of the old agreement.. can not acting upon the old agreement be treated as cancellation of the agreement. can the seller later approach the judiciary with a photocopy of the agreement contesting an existence of an agreement.

  • rajesh kumar says : st land
    sir,what are the ways by which i can purchase scheduled tribe land from a lady. i am non st . and residential plot belongs to 5th scheduled area which is in dist bastar , chhattisgarh ?

  • lokesh says : arbitration clause
    dear sir pls help me How to get a bail in a criminal case IPC409 pls visit my profile for whole detail

Comment Please


Other LCI Experts

Rajendra K Goyal
Queries Replied : 53581

Raj Kumar Makkad
Queries Replied : 44370

Devajyoti Barman
Queries Replied : 34799

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query