Civil Procedure Code (CPC)

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

G. ARAVINTHAN's Expert Profile

Queries Replied : 2190

+ View Full Profile

Enrolled as an Advocate before the Bar Council of Tamilnadu & Pudhucherry  by March 2006.

Entered in to Madras High Court as a raw junior by June 2006.

Appeared before the City Civil Courts, Small Causes Courts and the Charter High Court of Madras and before various Courts, Tribunals Forums and Quasi Judicial bodies.

From Jan 2009,  shifted practice to Madurai Bench of Madras High Court mainly focusing on Civil and Writ matters

Approachable to render proper legal advice and opinions for the needy 99402-36948

    What kinds of questions I can and can't answer?
    Civil, Criminal, Family law, Constitutional ... Appellate Side matters in High Court Trial Court & Appellate works in Civil side

    My area of expertise
    All matters in High Court - Madras & Madurai

    My experience in the area (years):
    Since June 2006

    Organizations I belong to:

    Publications or writing which has appeared :

    Educational credentials:
    B.Sc., B.L., P.G.Diploma in Criminology and Forensic Science

    Award & Honors:
    Member of right from the day when it was

  • Prateek says : sir plz write your valueble comment on this Prateek Handa 9027277736

  • Rakesh says : Regarding Notice period
    Dear Sir I am working with an leading telecom company as am Astt. Manager in sales.i was asked my boss to resign due to some reasons so that i have resigned with putting two months notice as on 25th aug 2011. sir this is to bring your kind notice that on appointment letter it is clearly mentioned that either company can terminate the employee without assigning any reason with two monts basic salary.similarly an employee can resign from the company by putting two months notice sir i have resigned by putting two months notice bt as my reporting manager told me that HR has processed my resignation just by giving 10 days notice. even i dont got any written mail from my bosses that they have accepted my resignation or not or any notice regarding. pl let me know that what to do? as ihave an rented accomdation n all expences costing around 24000 p/month Sir now the management agree to allow me two months notice period but the problem is my boss has put a new guy in my market and i was asked not to work in notice period on phone .So i would like to request you that i ll get full salary of these two monts or only basic salary. Sir i have requested them that kindly let me work for next two monts but they refused n said that this new guy will work in these two months of my notice period. So pl guide me that wt to do? Regards Rakesh

  • lalit says : CIVIL LAW
    X enters into an agreement for sale of a flat with Y,with consideration as Rs. 100000/-. later X executes a deed of conveyance but does not register the same,WHICH BEARS NO REFERENCE OF THE agreement for sale, in favor of Y,showing consideration as 60000/-.X destroys the original agreement for sale.Y files a suit for specific performance for registration and possession,relying on the executed deed. can X produce the xerox copy of the agreement for sale, WHICH IS NOT REFERRED IN THE DEED, and claim balance 40000/----SIR PLS. GUIDE

  • lalit says : c

  • rajesh kumar says : st land
    sir,what are the ways by which i can purchase scheduled tribe land from a lady. i am non st . and residential plot belongs to 5th scheduled area which is in dist bastar , chhattisgarh ?

Comment Please


Other LCI Experts

Rajendra K Goyal
Queries Replied : 53581

Raj Kumar Makkad
Queries Replied : 44370

Devajyoti Barman
Queries Replied : 34799

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query