LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
The Indian Constitution Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Y V Vishweshwar Rao 's Expert Profile

Queries Replied : 1830

+ View Full Profile

Y.V. VISHWESHWAR RAO Advocate-Since 1982- 40 years- Warangal  District Courts, Telangana State-On Civil Side-Panel advocate  for  Banks-1993-2006 Standing  counsel for   Warangal Municipal Corporation and 1982-1990 was Junior to Govt pleader and conducted  Several Civil cases on behalf of Govt -I have conducted Civil Cases in Karimnagar, Khammam- Hyderbad -Dealing in -Civil Suits-Ttile  Verification-Real Estate Matter, Builders and  Civil  Cases ,labour,consumer cases-  Family Maters -Domestic Voilence caes  All my postings/ replies  in LCI  are my personal opinions - the same  can not be basis of any contract / agreement  between me and  users  of LCI  - they have to check the same  in consultation with their local Advocates - - the same are  general opinions  in nature and  only on the basis of the facts/details mentioned in the query /subjects/Forum-

    What kinds of questions I can and can't answer?
    Civil Law, Property Law, Family Law ,Business Law , Legal Documents Mortgages, Bank loans, Consumer Cases , Revenue Cases , Land Laws,Partition, Partnership, Property Title Verification ,

    My area of expertise
    Suits , Bank Mortgages , Ttiel Verificatiosn , legla docuemtns, Civil Law, Family Law , Property Law, Land Law ,Partition, Partnership ,Muncipal Local Bodies

    My experience in the area (years):
    29 years

    Organizations I belong to:

    Publications or writing which has appeared :

    Educational credentials:
    B.Sc, LL.B

    Award & Honors:

  • varun says :
    Unfaithful girlfriend. I saw your profile on I have an Issue, I would be greatfull if you can suggest me some thing. Issue: I had a girlfriend. We were planning to get married this year. Our relationship was very deep and intimate. Suddenly from last 1 month or so she changed her mind and started refusing to marry giving feeble reasons. I tried to convince her but she and his younger brother are threatening to lodge a false complain against me that I have been stalking and harassing her mentally. We were having sexual relation and it was her who initiated. My query: If she lodges a false complains, to counter it, can I lodge a complaint against her for physically exploiting me by promising to marry me?? I read many times in the newspaper where woman are lodging complaint against men on the above bases, under the charges of rape. Can it be applicable vies- versa? I no longer wish to marry her. I have some of her photographs, 100s of SMS and some videos by which I can prove that we were having very close relations. Thanking you. Varun Sharma Email: Cell : 9429173460

  • WHATSAPP 91-8075113965 says : INVITATION
    Sir, We have created following legal groups in facebook, to discuss the latest legal positions in all branches of law. So, please join this groups, by first being a member of 1) JUDICIAL OFFICERS GROUP 2) food safety act query GROUP 3) ALL INDIA LAWYERS INTERACTING GROUP 9447536929 4) CASE LAWS AND CITATIONS DISCUSSION FORUM 5) LEGAL DISCUSSIONS 6) NATIONAL NETWORK OF LAWYERS FOR RIGHTS AND JUSTICE Thanking you sir, SD/-

  • Praveen S Kumar says :
    Dear Sir, This is a case of 1996. My father needed money so he decided to sell off the land of 15 acres. person adjcent to this land came forward to buy it at 50,000/- per acre. He paid total 3,10,000/- in many instalments for two years ie upto 1998 and my father written in plain papers as receipts mentioning the date and amount he received. After that he never showed intrest in paying the remaining amount inspite of asking him many times. my father expired in 2008. me and my brother transfer the land on our names in 2011. We don't stay at village, few days back he tried to occupy the land by cultivationg. Now he says he paid for 6.20 acers so get it. we said its not possible to give the land so he demanded us to pay 25 lakhs ie, the present price. our question is, Do the slips written 15 years back are valid? he has not paid the full amount or tried to settle in all these years and how can we give him the land or money now. can you please help how to deal with this problem. Thank you for any help.

  • Raj Kumar Makkad says : Boycott
    Please go through and decide:

  • Prateek says : sir plz write your valueble comment on this Prateek Handa 9027277736

Comment Please


Other LCI Experts

Rajendra K Goyal
Queries Replied : 53581

Raj Kumar Makkad
Queries Replied : 44370

Devajyoti Barman
Queries Replied : 34799

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query