B.N.Rajamohamed's Expert Profile

Queries Replied : 3

+ View Full Profile

I am ready to render legal advises to those in need. I am practising before the Madurai Bench Of Madras high court. I have an experience since my enrolement before the Bar council of Tamil Naduon 7.4.2000 in conducting all kinds of criminal and matriminial cases before the High court and the subordinate courts Of Madurai .

I graduated from the Central Law College , Salem, Tamilnadu and I belong to 1994 to 1999 batch.

Now Iam turning my concentration towards Writ side besides my active practice in criminal and matriminial sides. I have wide exposure in conducting cases U/S 138 Negotiable Instruments Act. I aim at extending my practice to the Supreme Court Of India. my contact number is 0452 - 2640098 and my mobile number is 9443106447 and my e-mail ID is mohamedraja567@gmail.com.

I have my office  just adjacent to the Hon'ble Madurai Bench of Madras High court. consultations and interviews will be held on appointment. My office landline number is 0452-2422003 which can be contacted between 6.00 to 9.00 p.m from monday to Friday

What kinds of questions I can and can't answer?
    i am capable of answering questions relating to 138 N.I.Act,any criminal matters and writs.

My area of expertise
    criminal and cheque bouncing

My experience in the area (years):
    9 years

Organizations I belong to:
    Madurai Bar Association , Madurai Bar Association of Madurai High court and TamilNadu Muslim Law Academy

Publications or writing which has appeared :

Educational credentials:

Award & Honors:

No comments on me
Comment Please

Other LCI Experts

Rajendra K Goyal
Queries Replied : 53581

Raj Kumar Makkad
Queries Replied : 44370

Devajyoti Barman
Queries Replied : 34799