Civil Procedure Code (CPC)

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Murali Krishna's Expert Profile

Queries Replied : 307

+ View Full Profile

    What kinds of questions I can and can't answer?
    Questions with regard to clarifications, opinions in the following subjects: Arbitration, Contract, Civil, Constitution, Family law, Service law, Industrial and labour Law

    My area of expertise
    Arbitration, Contract, Civil, Constitution, Family law, Service law, Industrial and labour Law

    My experience in the area (years):
    10 years

    Organizations I belong to:

    Publications or writing which has appeared :

    Educational credentials:

    Award & Honors:

    sir pl provide needful help for all govt employees for filing PIL at sci to get fundamental rights freedom by every body by law of justice I need you help for filing a PIL AT SCI for regularization of bonded labor period of 8 years 3 decades back in the postal department murali ayyalasomayajula postal assistant visakhapatnam 09290016534 pl see my all articles in the forum and help for getting justice at once murali

  • vinod satpute says : moot court
    sir iam a law student currently working on a moot court case,if you could render your assistance with regards to the law points on case which i have posted here i will be thankful to

  • robab says : Salary not paid
    Dear Sir , Few of my friends(9 people) joined a S/W firm as "on job trainees" by paying 30000 each for which they have a recipt. They were promised that after 3 months of training they will be paid rs. 5000/ per month for 9 mnths .their offer letter mentions the training period but not the stipend amount and neither the Fees paid.the training was not provided to them and after 5 months + of joining which includes 2 months of salary period; the maangemnt has issued a notice that their salary will be 3500 only . Can they take any legal action against this. Will they be able to claim their 30k back? What do you suggest their action should be.

  • Amogh Masur says : loan pre-closure
    what law apart from Contract Act governs pre-closure of loans and the inclusion of the said clause?

  • jagan says : Sir!! Your Suggestion helped me
    Dear Murali krishna garu! Your suggestion for me worked well. I have mailed to SBH MD about the entire issue ( Amount debited without using ATM card). I got mail from the official mail id from AGM saying that it was a successful transaction as per their records ( they suggested me to approach SBI Branch for further details) Sir!! Before sending mail to MD , bank employee said that i will get my money credited into my account, after mailing to MD, they were simply saying that it was a successful transaction. please suggest me!! IF i have to file a case in consumer forum, how much i need to spend for that??

Comment Please


Other LCI Experts

Rajendra K Goyal
Queries Replied : 53581

Raj Kumar Makkad
Queries Replied : 44370

Devajyoti Barman
Queries Replied : 34799

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query