LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
The Indian Constitution Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

V R SHROFF's Expert Profile

Queries Replied : 11481

+ View Full Profile

I am Bombay based Senior Advocate Practicing at Mumbai , Thane, Vasai, Silvassa , Vapi, Valsad, Navsari , Surat, Ahmedabad[& Also from Amritsar to Srirampur, Nagpur, Aurangabad, Vijaywada , Rajsamand, Bhopal, Gurgaon: Delhi, for short duration.] with successful track records. I m Sr Citizen.   S.E.O.

Studied LL.  M , Mumbai University,   with  Experience to solve Family / Matrimonial Matters, amicably that both the parties smile, live happily , removing the root cause of mis-understanding that spoiling relationship.

Expert : 138 cheque reb cases,consumer forum, STAY ORDERS,  Domestic  Violence Act, & 498A , Divorce, MCD, 125 Mtn., RCR, Co-op Soc, Criminal  & Bail,   

"Maa bola, Kala kot pahano, kala kam mat karna;" , take crininal cases, not case of criminals. do not help criminals, do not spoil society. " Ghar tudake ghar me paise mat lana, ho sake to tuta huva ghar ko vapis basana, vo khusi hi meri fees. Thodi si jindgi to baki hai, few more months!!"

Residing in Word's fastest growing City,  Mira Bhayandar, 50th biggest in India?  ph: +919892432152_ To send me your Documents & Details on E Mail:, or Only SMS me, or Fax on 022 28165262, for Appointment.  (Consultation through phone and E-mail is 'Professional Legal Consultation' and is not free)

    What kinds of questions I can and can't answer?

    My area of expertise

    My experience in the area (years):

    Organizations I belong to:

    Publications or writing which has appeared :

    Educational credentials:

    Award & Honors:

  • Umesh Khanna says : MCA complaint /NCLT Case
    I had filed a complaint in MCA and also filed a case in NCLT against a pvt ltd company for fraud and forgery, the ROC has replied to my RTI that MCA has issued order initiating proceedings under 206(4) against the company. should I withdraw the NCLT case?

  • Rajeshwari Patel says : Gazette Notification is legal /valid in Abroad
    I am going to change name by "Gazette Notification". My Degree certificates(10th, 12th, BE, M.Tech) and EMP Certificates( Experience letter) are with OLD names and Passport will be with “NewName”(will change after Gazette Notification). Will Software company in “Foreign Countries” will “accept or consider” Degree certificates and Emp certificates valid with Old names? Since Name change is not done by foreign authority where I am going to work.

  • aditya says : farmer loan related issue
    Me and my brother have 25 acres of land in both of our combine name. In 2008-09 he took kcc(kisan credit card) loan from dena bank in all of 25 acres by forging or without taking my signature. Few years back I came to know about the loan from unofficial source,so I want to take out all the documents from bank before taking some legal action . So will RTI would help me in this or I have to take some other way also please give advice if any.

  • Member (Account Deleted) says : Fixed term tenancy agreement
    Kindly help me out regarding this question- LIC entered into agreement with my client for taking building on rent for 15 years but after 4 years he infringed the agreement and vacate the premises after giving due notice... 1. what law favour landlord in this situation???? 2. Latest Case Law 3. About Jurisdiction. kindly help me as soon as possible.

  • jagan says : Urgent Help
    Sir, I (Vikas Male ) am working in State Govt organisation.I married in the year 1999.Due to mutual differences I applied Divorce papers and served notice to my wife in the year 2006 got Ex party divorce in the year 2006.Court executive served notice officially to my wife collect signature and served notice during the above process. After getting decree few persons involved in the matter from my family and wife family settled matter from out side court.From 2007 onwards we are staying in same house and we had kid born in the year 2008. I observed her behaviour changing (due to her extra martial affairs) .Now differences are heavy.I am not interested to staty this person.Because she is an affair with another person. I am having few whats app messages and voice notes with another man. From 2015 July onwards she is staying in Banglore city and I am staying in Andhra Pradesh nearly 200KMs distance. Now i am planning to ra-marry or Live-in relationship with another girl. Now my Ex wife telling if you re marry i will file case againest you in police station in different sections and try to threaten government job. I am having some legal questions in my mind. 1.Whether my Ex party decree still valid or Not 2.If my ex wife file case in PS, possibilities of what sections she may file case. 3.Before going to remarry what precautions i need to take. Sir you are most efficient lawyers are here. Please suggest me to proceed further she is not coming to solve amicably this matter. Regards, Vikas

Comment Please


Other LCI Experts

Rajendra K Goyal
Queries Replied : 53581

Raj Kumar Makkad
Queries Replied : 44370

Devajyoti Barman
Queries Replied : 34799

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query