Shailesh Kr. Shah's Expert Profile

Queries Replied : 7376

+ View Full Profile

About me

I, Shailesh Kumar Shah, advocate from Kanpur.

Cell : 09198229091. E-mail advocateskshah@gmail.com.

Area of practice Shares back from iepf, Revenue Law, benami law, right to information and land acquistion.

Consultation through mobile/e-mail is professional legal consultation and one have to pay consultation fee.

Thanks for visiting my profile page.

What kinds of questions I can and can't answer?
    property related.

My area of expertise
    Real Estate

My experience in the area (years):
    6 years in real estate, Revenue Law, Company Law,drafting of sale deeds, agreements etc.

Organizations I belong to:
    Vinayak Shree

Publications or writing which has appeared :
    none

Educational credentials:
    M.com,LL.B.

Award & Honors:
    None

• vinit says : ta
    SIR, I AM SUSPENDED FRM BANK ON 19TH JUNE 2012. AND BANK ALSO LODGE FIR AGAINST ME ON 19TH JULY 2012. THE TRAIL IS IN COURT AND BANK ALSO START ENQUIRY. I WANT TO KNOW WILL TA DA WILL PAID TO ME TO ATTEND THE ENQUIRY BECAUSE INQURIY INITIATE OUTSTATION . I SENT THE 3 TA DA BILL TO MY BRANCH MANAGER BUT HE SAID THAT I AM NOT ELIGIBLE FOR IT BECAUSE I AM DEFENDED MYSELF , I ALSO WANT TO KNOW HOW MUCH SUBSITANCE ALLOWANCE PAID TO ME NOW. I ALSO WANT TO KNOW I AM NOT GETTING SINGLE BUGS OF SUBSITANCE ALLOWANCE IN CASH. MANAGEMENT PUT ALL SUBSITANCE ALLOWANCE TO MY LOAN ACCOUNT AND NOT PAID A SINGLE BUGS TO ME IN CASH. IS IT LEGAL. AND MANAGER PUT HOLD ON MY ACCOUNT FROM LAST ONE YEAR THEN HOW CAN I SURVIVE BECAUSE NO TA DA WILL PAID TO ME ATTEND INQUIRY FROM STARTING THE INQUIRY AND NO SUBSITANCE ALLOWANCE PAID TO ME IN CASH AND PUT HOLD ON MY ACCOUNT ALSO. PLEASE SUGGEST ME WHAT WILL I DO. THANKS

• Nayan says : complecated land case
    When I was 5 yrs old, my mother died and my father married to some another woman after that. We are two sons from old mother and my new mother has 3 sons. Now before death my father did a WILL in favor of his new wife and her sons. Major portion of the land came to my father from my grand father. And some land my father bought from the income generated from ancestral property only. Now we 2 sons of old mother has any right on that Property? Does WILL stand valid in this case?

• Mahesh Mirchandani says : REVOKE SHARE CERTIFICATE
    Author : Mahesh Mirchandani Posted less than a minute ago Sir I WOULD LIKE TO UNDERSTAND CAN A MANAGING COMMITTEE OR A SECRETARY HAS POWERS TO REVOKE A SHARE CERTIFICATE JUST BECAUSE ITS BEEN ISSUED 30 YEARS AGO TO A GARAGE WTHOUT ME OWNING A RESIDENCIAL OR OFFICE PREMISES IN THAT SOCIETY

• jayanthilal says : land case
    Respected sir, Im one of the resident of rajasthan,im living in village.My grand father(expired 30 years ago) has four sons and two daughters.while my grand father is alive he brought his sister to his place because her husband is mentally retarded.they sold all their properties and came to our grand fathers house.my grand father told to them grow the paddy in the fields and live here only.my grand father has alredy wrote some amount of property in their name may be nearly 2.5 acres.Separete vill was written for his four sons .Now after nearly 30 years (death of my grand father),My grand father dead,His sister also dead,his son also dead(sisters son also dead).Now My grand father’s sister’s son’s son now stood up in panchayat and he is asking a share in our property.we refused to give him.so our panchayat separated us from other people, I mean banned us frm samaj.Nobody is talking to us,if any body talk to us or we talk to them they will ban.It all was happened in june on the occasion of my uncles death(My fathers brother).death ceremony also not happen properly. Sir ,We want to file a case against them.what type of action can be taken against them(I mean against panchayat).can we get a justice .According to me in the 21st century banning people is acrime. Sir please provide the information which can be helpful for us.

• aman says : regarding property
    can u pls tell me best way to sell my property without knowing it to any one as my sister and her husband live with us but and they put pressure on my mom so i need to sell my property and need to settle somewhere else.. can u pls suggest best way that they can know abut this..

Comment Please

Other LCI Experts

Rajendra K Goyal
Queries Replied : 49383

raj kumar makkad
Queries Replied : 41397

Devajyoti Barman
Queries Replied : 34798

×