Please Advice! help
Sir, I have posted a query titled as "Seeking advice on rent case". I will be thankful to you for giving your valuable advice on this.
DR SURESHA G
: Property Issue
I have a quiery . I will appreciate if the club members give their valuable opinion .
My meternal Grand father is Late H Sanna Somappa Died in March 1975
My Grand Mother is Late Gangamma Died in June 1997
They have 10 childrens
1.H S Hanumanthappa -Died in March 1985 at the age of 52 years –Married 1955
2. H S Parvathamma Alive – with 3 Childrens age 72 years as of 2015-Married 1956
3. H S Revanasiddappa Died in 2004 at the age of 62 years – 3 Childrens (1 Expired ) –Married in 1966
4. H S Nagarajappa Died in 1996 at the age of 51 years – 5 Childrens Married in 1966
5.H S Jayamma Died in 2012 at the age of 66 years -5 Childrens (1 expired ) Married in 1959
6 H S Heggappa Died in 2006 at the age of 59 years -5 Childrens Married in 1968
7. H S Sharadamma Died in 2009 at the age of 60 years -4 Childrens Married in 1966
8. H S Bharamakka Alive age 64 years -3 Childrens Married in 1966
9. H S Rathnamma Alive age 63 years -2 Childrens Married in 1970
10 H S Gangamalamma Alive age 61 years -4 Childrens Married in 1975
Late H Sanna Somappa had property as follows
1.56 Acres of Irrigated land in Hale Kunduvada Davanagere City Carporation . Which is worth of 56 Crores as of 2015 property value
2. Khana Koppalu in Hale Kunduvada Davanagere City Carporation . Which is worth of one Crores as of 2015 property value
3. Houses in Hale Kunduvada Davanagere City Carporation . Which is worth of 50 lakhs as of 2015 property value
The above three properties are distributed only among 4 male childrens 1,3,4 and 6 in 1980 ignoring the female childrens
The legal heirs of 1,3,4 and 6 sold few properties
The quiery is
Is there any chance of getting shares for 2,5,7,8,9 and 10 Daughters of Late sanna Somappa (The alive and the legal heirs of deceased)
If so could you please advise how to approach
Awaiting the response from the member friends
s/o Late H S Sharadamma .(7th legal heir of Late Sanna Somappa)
: Dobule Registry
My friend bought a plot by lady in 2012 and got mutation done, before buying that plot he check the papers and mutation which was on that lady name and she bought that Plot from a farmer, everything was in order.
Now he came to know that property was sold to a society in 1991 by the farmer, there after society did plotting on it and sold it out to X parties.
Now the X person who bought the same plot in 1991 showed up and claiming on it, although he do not have mutation for the same.
Please guide how we start the case taking under consideration that property was bought for 25 lkh and in registry he mention circle rate at the time 10 lkh only.
He did consult with lawyers in Lucknow and came to know that old registry which was done in 1991 is stronger and valuable than new one regardless even if he has mutation done. Court will accept old one and might reject new one which is done in 2012.