Banshilal Das

This Query has 1 replies

Dear Experts,
I had sacrificed my well settled carrier only to revenge from my characterless wife and his boy friend who beaten with a lame excuse. He is a politically influenced person of ruling Party here in West Bengal . I have failed to collect a single witness for his unlawful action. I had left my rented house in march, 2017 and the greedy lady filed 498a, 406,34B and DV .I have concealed my employment and declared as jobless in the court last week. Last 3 years she only allowed her boy friend in her room though we lived under the same roof. I beard with all for the sake of my son who is right 12 years old. I have no movable/immovable property to be attached. Me only son of parents. Mother expired 2 years ago and father at 81 yrs old waiting for his turn and lives on a caretaker at my native place from 200 km away from here in Kolkata.
Deliberately I have not registered my father’s property in my name .I am paying 5 Nos. of LIC policies of my own and 3Nos for my son (who is with my wife).
Plz share some tips or way out......

1) Should I surrender all the LIC policies of my name or Make the FDs premature? So that court can’t attach it. Right now I am 48 nothing to achieve out life. Amicable solution is not possible as she already refused it. In DV she claimed Rs.20.00 Lac compensation of being emotionally tortured.
2) Is there any option so that I can hide my income (Salary) details from my characterless wife. for whom a maintenance is going to be awarded in the next date. Now I am an employee of a Private company with handsome salary. I have no idea how RTI Act works in this matter.Is there any chance to get information by her from PF Dept about my new employment?
3) Is 91Crpc works to get information from the IT Dept tagging my PAN and collect the statement for last 1 year?

Anonymous

This Query has 1 replies

My relative purchased 2 plot in 1979 in moti nagar latur in their registry documents wrong city survey mentioned now city survry office refusing to register name also their names not registered on 7/12 also kindly tell solution

Darius Engineer

This Query has 1 replies

18 October 2019 at 12:39

Power of attorney

Can a Power of Attorney older sell a flat even though he's neither a relative of the flat owner nor is the POA registered but only notarised. I understand that only a blood relative can sell the flat and tat the POA has to be necessarily be a registered document.
Another query is whether a document sent by Speed Post is deemed to be a roper service in view of the fact that the service provides an on-line report of delivery status.

Darius Engineer

Ankitha

This Query has 1 replies

I filed a contested divorce petition in Rangareddy district court, Telangana in November 2016 under Christian marriage act. It's almost 3 years still my case is going on in the regional court. My husband is not willing to give divorce. I don't want to live with him. We have 8 years girl. I filed maintenance and getting it from my husband. And also I filed 498A the case is going on. Now my divorce case stage is on Trail. Cross examination was done for me by my husband advocate. Now I want to know the process for speedy disposal of my case. I heard that there is 21B under Hindu marriage Act which we can file in high court. The high court directs the lower court to end up the proceedings in 6 months of time period. Please check the below url for the same. Please do the needful. Thanks in advance.

http://www.lawyersclubindia.com/mobile/forum/details.asp?mod_id=56620

Salman pasha ak

This Query has 2 replies

my name is salman pasha from bangalore i got pressurise and blackmain from this number to pay them my credit card bill payment
I lost my corporate job and still searching but i never made a delay to pay my all bills but past from 2 months iam suffering a lott of finacial problem so got delay ..Iam using kotak bank credit card and i made a delay to pay the bill because of some financial issue but i use to get call from a lady with this number 7483409708 and she stating that she paid my bill amount and asking me to pay off that amount later she started bad language and also one of her manager mr praveen started abuse language from this number 8197016523 day night he use to call and stating that he paid my bill and abuse me to pay off but when i check my credit card statment there is no payment has been paid from them.. I took money from kotak bank credit card but why this people harrasing me i dont no so i request you to kindly take a action on this such bad people

Srinivasan

This Query has 4 replies

17 October 2019 at 22:16

Rcop

I have not paid rent for 1 year due to financial difficulties I wrote to judge for 2 months to vacate can I get further time after 2 months

Anonymous

This Query has 4 replies

17 October 2019 at 22:02

Regarding rejoining

Sir I had submitted 3 months prior notice in fci 06 March 2018(I was a permanent employee of the department)regarding resignation citing personal reasons due to that post was AG-3 post ( Grade 3) and that time salary was too less in fci so I frustrated and I submitted my resignation and resignation was accepted by department on 06 june 2018 . Now I have no job and want to rejoin fci even after 1 year and 4-5 months. Please suggest me

DIGVIJAY SINGH

This Query has 1 replies

17 October 2019 at 21:38

Gst rate

I was book a under construction flat in 20 jul 17. The construction is completed now they charge me gst @12% and for extra amenities gst@18%. Please guide me.

aananth

This Query has 5 replies

17 October 2019 at 20:37

A muslim father acquired property

Hi Expert,
A father has six sons. Once he has settled two small commercial property in favour of six sons and then without consulting three sons he has revoked within one year(2018 August). Now again those two properties plus one commercial property father has settled to three sons (2019 Oct), leaving other three sons (Earned from Abroad and sent earnings to father since 1990's). Sons are not informed. We belong to Mohammadan Sunnath Sect, not Shia. What is the remedy? Thanks in advance.

Sahil Chopra

This Query has 1 replies

17 October 2019 at 17:41

Legal assistance

Legal Assistance (17:42)

×