Dears,

We are in process of a land purchase. We have a query in Legal verification. The land was sold by a pvt limited company to another private limited company in 2017. A person (Not a signatory authority of the company) from the seller company has signed in the sale deed, however, he has not given a GPOA, rather he was given only authority to sell the property as a Board of Directors resolution. Also the BOD resolution is Not a form part of the registration document.

Questions here are
1., is BOD resolution document is enough to sell the land by a person who is not a signatory authority?
2. If yes, should it be a form part of the registration document?

Vinoth

Answer now

Anonymous

13 November 2019 at 15:02

Gratuity

I applied to my ex employer for getting my gratuity after almost 11 years of continious service vide Form I and Form N on 07/12/2016 and 29/06/2017 respectively. My last date of service was 06/11/2016. The Controlling Authority here in Kolkata, West Bengal notified me and my ex employer to appear Vide Form "O". The OP was failed to appear and submit their AIC for 03 consequtive dates, hence my EIC was recorded on 07/06/2018 as per instruction from the Deputy Labour Commissioner.There after OP had started cross examine me which lasted for 03 days starting from 16/07/2018 and concluded my cross examine on 18/01/2019. They also didn't appear quite a few time during this period. Since then OP has only submitted their AIC but failed to appear before the controlling authority for OPW. They have escaped 10 months since my cross examination was concluded on 18/01/2019 by giving this or that execuses or may be asking for adjounment for the day.They didn't appear consecutive second day on last 11/11/2019 and once again controlling authority fixed up a date on 20/12/2019.

I tried to put up the scenario to the learned experts how the OP is trying to delay and dragging the process. I would like to know from the experts a) can OP delay the process as they have been doing, b) Is there any provision in the law to restrain such activity, c) Doesn't have the Controlling Authority any power to stop thiese practise and speed up the procedure.d) Is there any other authority where I can plea for a faster proceeding.

I look forward to your valuable suggestions \ advice and I welcome any suggestion from anybody which might be helpful for me.
Thanks & regards

Answer now

I am working as Chief Manager in Shipping Corporation of India (SCI), (CPSE under Ministry of Shipping). I have cleared UPSC interview for joining as Deputy Director in Directorate General of Shipping which also under Ministry of Shipping.

The provisional appointment letter was received from the Directorate General of Shipping on 09.09.2019 and accordingly I submitted by technical resignation on 30.09.2019. The application to the said post and resignation has been made through proper channel. The technical resignation has been accepted by SCI.

My queries are as follows

1. Do I need to serve the three month notice period in case I am shifting my services from PSU to Central Govt (Group "A" service) under the same Ministry.

2. Will be service period be carried forward and Will I be aligible for pay protection

Thanking you and looking forward for kind help, thanks in advance

Harinder Singh

Answer now

12 November 2019 at 22:24

Land

Sir i have a land of about 100 acre in Jharkhand which is gair majurwa khas land. Can i sale this land in Jharkhand please clarify many people are saying we can't sale gair majurwa land. I have my updated receipt till 2019-20. We bought it we have a sale deed , mutation papers, we bought this land in 1970 .

Answer now

Anonymous

i worked as a regular PhD scholar during 2013-2018. I submitted my thesis in august 2018. after thesis submission, university sent my thesis for evaluation and both experts accepted and recommended for PhD viva. due to internal politics, university is not conducting my viva.

i need legal help in nanital high court of uttarakhand. i want to discuss my case in detail. please give me your contact number.

Answer now

Anonymous

03 November 2019 at 00:01

Gift deed

Dear sir on the year of 2000 my grandmother had given empty land to me by unconditional gift deed method but now her younger daughters has convinced her by saying badly about us
And now my grandmother is joined with them and sent notice to me so can you help me by clarify my doubts thats is it possible to cancle the gift deed by law
And its self acquired property and my grandmother had bought it as own and on year of 2000 she done this gift deed settlement with out any conditions.

Thank you

Answer now

Want to buy office room in mumbai under pagadi system. I understand they will issue rent receipt in my name. Now i need to know the details and legality of transaction.
Modus operandi, : any documents to prepare other than rent receipt ....and need to be registered ... any guideline value.... payment to pagadi owner or to both pagadi owner and actual owners? stamp duty/ taxes to be paid for the same..... whether legal ?
After transfer of rent receipt in name of purchaser can new pagadi owner sublet the property ? ....can he resale also with profit/ losses ? can he be evicted on ground of not using the premises ?
in case of redevelopment whether new pagadi owner need to pay redevelopment charges for 240 sq feet room ?

Answer now

01 November 2019 at 17:33

Presale notice

What is the meaning of presale notice when it issued by the banks to the borrowers and how it has to be served

Answer now

25 October 2019 at 20:21

Rti

I had asked for a certified copy of information, under the RTI ACT 2005 regarding third party. But the reply excepted by the concerned PIO is from an another person, who has objected to my giving Information by the PIO. is this act of the PIO legal in RTI law. Query is can any Tom, Dick, Harry reply on any one's behalf. note. this is serious question, no further facts to state. kindly help.

Answer now

×