30 August 2020 at 17:50

Joyful onam 2020

May the Colors and Lights of Onam fill the Joy and Prosperity at all your Homes. Joyful Onam 2020

Answer now

30 August 2020 at 04:35

Joyful bakrid 2020

Wishing Every One A Joyful Bakrid -- May Allah accept your Good Deeds. . Eid-al - Adha Mubarak -- 2020

Answer now

15 August 2020 at 08:19

Happy 72nd independence day 2020

" So long as you do not achieve Social Liberty what ever the Freedom provided by Law is of No Avail to you." --- Dr.B.R. Ambedkar . "Forget Not the Greatest Crime is to Compromise with Injustice and Wrong " -- Nethaji Subash Chandra Bose. Wishing Happy Independence Day To All.

Answer now

Hi Sir,
How to get certificate for my grandfather who died 30 years ago.
We need it for changing property from my grandfather to my name.
I belong to Tamil Nadu .

Please tell me the procedures.

thank you

Answer now

May this Festival of Sacrifice, Faith and Purity Abundant your Life with Joy and Good Health. . Eid Al Adha-- Joyful Bakrid.

Answer now

Anonymous

Dear Sir(s),

The resolution professional has issued letter indicating reduction in salary of the employees.

My understanding is that since reduction in salary have adverse impact on calculation of gratuity and other benefits as such reduction may only be done after paying the previous accrued benefit and then starting afresh with the new terms of employment.

Kindly advise so that we may counter the resolution professional proposal.

Any judgment to support the contentions will be appreciated

Answer now

Dear experts,

What is the difference between "As is" and "As available" clause mentioned in terms & conditions of various softwares?

Answer now

Anonymous

Dear Experts,

What is the difference between "As is" and "As available" Clause mentioned in terms & conditions of various softwares.

Answer now

Anonymous

18 July 2020 at 21:12

All subjects

I am not understanding evidence law. I am trying now and then but I don't know why I am not able to understand it maybe it's because of language or there can be other reasons too. Help me.

Answer now

Anonymous

My father died 3 years back without will and my mother is not sharing his property details his PF fixed deposits even she withdraw money after his death from his account .I have one sister and one brother also .So please guide how can i know about the flats and plots he owned and bank deposits and also FD on my name which my mother dont want to share with me .Be cause i need to claim my share according to the law which given rights of equal share to daughters.Please guide.

Answer now

×

Complete Hindu Laws Course     |    x