Hello dear lawyers,

My civil suit is in arguement stage but i came to know about one important
evidence, of which i have taken a certified/attested copy from the
respective department.

My Question is-

I have to make it an exhibit in court
My friend told me that Certified copy of evidence is admissible at any
stage of civil suit.

IS IT TRUE?
ANY PROVISION IN LAW LIKE SECTION NO. OR ORDER NO?

Pls tell how to do it.

Answer now

Anonymous

23 September 2019 at 14:33

Wrong filling of returns by c.a

From nov 2016 to dec 2018 i was not in india, my regular c.a passed away. My false returns were filled by new ca who was hired by my partner but i was not consulted or neither my approval was taken by my partner. On 31.03.2019 i received sms saying my returns were not filled for year 2018-2019. On seeing my returns file i was shocked to see that my returns for 2017-2018 were filled by another ca and they were filled incorrectly. our business had a bank loan which was paid from my personal account but that was not shown in the returns that were filled neither in my personal nor in my company's accounts. I asked this c.a first he refused to entertain me and then when he meet me he said its your partner who asked him to file my returns. When i asked him to give me back my supportive documents he refused and now since april 2019 he is giving me one excuse after another to not meet me. i am sure my partner and he are hand in glove in this crime so that i cannot claim the money given to my company. should i file a complaint against this ca with ICAI or how should i proceed with this. since august he said he was busy with his client's returns and now he is completing avoiding me. please help

Answer now

23 September 2019 at 12:42

Hit and run

Sir I am on a case hit and run for past two years ,I attended 7 to 8 vaidhas only .for past one year I haven't attended a single vaidhas.now police officer called that they have a arrest warrant.pls give a solution sir.the man who I hitted was alright now.

Answer now

Respected Sir,
I am a non practicing advocate working as legal advisor in a finance company I have neglected my COP please advice me how to renewal my COP as per the present rules of practice.

Answer now

19 September 2019 at 20:48

Conditional will

Sirs, My grandfather had made a will in favour of his four sons for equal distribution of agriculture land in Rajasthan. One of the condition of the wiil was that "if any brother intend to sell his part to any oerson other than his brothers, his share will be forefeited and that part shall be devided among other brothes" The will was not effected by his sons during their lifetime,by division of the land. And now all the sons had expired leaving the land undivided. My question is that..."whether the above condition shall also be applicable to grandsons or great grandsons" - whether they can sell the land to any other person outside the family of mt Grandfather

Answer now

19 September 2019 at 12:37

Rcr case filled - unable to file divorce

Dear Sirs/Madam.
RCR has been filed on 06-06-2018 and I have been in separation from wife since 10.11.2017. She has no interest to rejoin, whereas she is misguided by her counsel and they are intending to get orders for money around tally of 22 lakhs (marriage exp+reception exps+ engagement exps+house warming etc). Now we are nearing minimum separation of 2 years and I also not willing to live with her anymore. But im in a situation of not filling divorce where she is expecting me to file and steal money with orders by court. She also filled IA -Articles return with back up of utensils –incl (spoons-small 8, big 2 as such). This shows how money minded she is. Please advise how to rescue from her. I have accepted to return her articles but they're arguing they'll take the property only if orders passed for IA and they're tempting us to file divorce under cruelty. Oppn counsel is dragging the case as much for money. Please help me how to defend from her claim of marriage exp etc which is not been able to reimburse.

Shivraj

Answer now

18 September 2019 at 13:02

Regarding report of handwriting expert

there are two handwriting reports in the case . first was done by private handwriting expert by complainant and second one done by police under investigation order by magistrate on the basis of complaint. both report are saying signature is different on document and actual signature of complainant . we are for accused side . they have only this ground to plead . the case is at the stage of framing of charge. can we demand now private expert report from ourside. how can court charged accused on the basis of handwrting expert report which is weak in nature and corrobarative. all other things are in my client favour like complainant admit in his statement he took the money but he his saying he took the money to supply the water to the field of accused. there are various things. he made the complaint for register a case under section 420 ,465,467 and 471 of IPC. this case is from madhya pradesh . according to state amendment 465 467 471 is session trial. we want accused should be discharged under 465,467and 471 so the matter can goes to magistrate court which will be easy. even my client is having ex parte decree in his favour which is till now does not set aside. please suggest some remedy.

Answer now

17 September 2019 at 13:21

Specific performance act

My father(as buyer) has entered into a sale agreement with say X for an immovable property in the year 2000 with a condition that the tenant in the said premises to be vacated by X. The sale agreement was registered in the Registration Office. My father died in 2013. Before his death, he has made over the agreement in my favour. The X has also died in 2014. The tenant has been vacated now. The legal heirs of the X is refusing to honour the sale agreement and demand for higher price now. Whether, I can sue the legal heirs of X to execute the sale under Specific Performance Act. Thanks to all Learned Experts for their opinion.

Answer now

My friend Mr. Rajagopal owns a flat in a co-operative housing society in Mumbai. His father purchased the flat in 1959. He died in 1965. The flat was allotted to Mr. Rajagopal in 1965 as the nominee of his father. There was no registration or stamp duty during those days for the purchase-sale or transfer of co-operative society shares and flats. Everything was done within the society only and whatever records are in Society's office only. Now my friend wants to sell the flat. From where and how shall he obtain non-encumbrance certificate? For obvious reasons there is no record of transfer of the flat in the sub-registrar's office.

Answer now

14 September 2019 at 08:30

Marking of documents procedure

I'm a petitioner and i submitted list of documents in the court.
1. Original documents
2. Adhar (xerox copy of Accused)

------------------

Court has marked only original documents which i have submitted in the list of documents.

Adhar Xerox was not marked.

Xerox (Adhar) is the government identity proofs of Accused

Is any section for marking government id proof of xerox ----or ---- Is any section by which party can request court for asking to submit original identity proof of accused by his (accused) own.

My question is how do i request court for marking xerox copy of Govt id proof ?

Answer now

×