22 January 2021 at 20:22

Contract employees

Is 11 month contract employees can do higher study? Such as phd and bed

Answer now

Anonymous

22 January 2021 at 17:04

Reg- miner child rights

Dear sir,

what are rights miner in inheritance property and how to save my rights in property

Answer now

22 January 2021 at 16:00

Obc-ncl eligibility

For Non-creamy layer OBC category, the annual income of the family should be less than 8 lakhs rupees in any of the last three financial years. But, salary & agricultural income are not to be considered for the annual income. Only, income from other sources is to be considered for the annual income. Is this applicable for parents working in both government & private sectors? Is this applicable for parents doing business? Is this applicable for parents working abroad? My friend is working in a foreign country but his children are studying in India. He is the only person working in his family. Salary is the only income for him & there is no income from other sources. How to calculate the annual income for him? Will his children come under OBC-NCL category?

Answer now

22 January 2021 at 15:34

Obc-ncl category eligibility

For Non-creamy layer OBC category, the annual income of the family should be less than 8 lakhs rupees in any of the last three financial years.. But, salary & agricultural income are not to be considered for the annual income. Only, income from other sources is to be considered for the annual income. Is this applicable for parents working in both government & private sectors? Is this applicable for parents doing business? Is this applicable for parents working abroad? My friend is working in a foreign country but his children are studying in India. He is the only person working in his family. Salary is the only income for him & there is no income from other sources. How to calculate the annual income for him? Will his children come under OBC-NCL category?

Answer now

Dear sir,

Can a schedule tribe of Jharkhand buy land from a Schedule tribe of Andhra Pradesh? If yes what’s the procedure. Does it also need the collectors permission? Please advise.

Answer now

21 January 2021 at 23:39

Commissioner appointment by court

Can a commissioner appointed by court ask for a fees to make the valuation of deceased bank locker holder without nominee ?
There is no dispute between the legal heirs.

Answer now

Anonymous

21 January 2021 at 23:03

Pay fixation on promotion

I was promoted in jan 2014. Some option was required to be exercised for pay fixation due to unawareness i did not. The accounts department of my college fixed my pay incorrectly now they say because i did not gave the option for pay fixation there fore nothing can be done now. i am loosing one increment for the last six years. kindly advise Will going to court will help me?

Answer now

What does awaiting notice mean?I filled R.C.S. - Regular Civil Suit on 12-01-20 and it got registered on 18-01 but it showing case status as awaiting notice

Read more at: https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/Default.asp?

Answer now

21 January 2021 at 19:49

Cheque bounce

sir a person has given an amount to his friend of Rs.3,50,000/- by account transfer to his bank and cash of 1,14,000/- total Rs 4,64,000/- now my client demanded return of said amount given as loan with 7% interest but a settlement has arrived for Rs.4,44,000/- with a reduction of Rs.20,000 from original borrowed amount and borrower friend has issued 2 cheques for Rs.3,20,000/- and Rs.1,24,000/- same got bounced a legal notice was issued narrating whole story with all details till dishonour but last para of legal notice a demand for whole loan amount of Rs.4,64,000/-was demanded with 7% interest till realisation.notice was issued by person who has given the loan with out going for legal advice. the case records were now taken to advocate now by person who has lent loan
is this legal notice of demand of Rs.4,64,000/- with interest of 7% per year is defective ? how to file 138 case if notice is treated as defective notice because loan amount demanded though all bounced cheque details are furnished what are case laws support the complaint to over come defective notice ?

Answer now

Anonymous

A partnership firm namely M/s HJKL ASSOCIATES, registered with 13 partners in 1964 at REGISTRAR OF FIRMS, MAHARASHTRA, registration number G 67543, doing business of construction, purchase - sale of land and property, also all land records -6/12, 7/12, property card, saws in name of M/s. HJKL ASSOCIATES.

In 1978 Mr. Ashok Gupta join as a 14th partner with 11% profit loss ratio. In 1979 all 13 partners retire and firm has been dissolved and get certificate from REGISTRAR OF FIRMS, so as per this Mr. Ashok gupta is sole proprietor of firm with 100% holding.

In 1980Mr. Ashok Gupta bring two more partners namely A & B with the same firm name M/s. HJKL ASSOCIATES with equal profit and loss ratio.
In 1981 ashok gupta retire,
In 1982 more three partners joined namely C, D AND E.
In 1983 partner B retired, &
In 1984 partner A retired, so status of partnership firm M/s. HJKL ASSOCIATES with 3 partners namely C, D, and E.

In 2001 three partners C, D, E register the partnership firm in name of M/s.HJKL ASSOCIATES in REGISTRAR OF FIRMS, MAHARASHTRA and get registration number G-90698, and in form A mention only three partners name C, D, E without informing past partnership deed and partners information from 1964 to 1983. and they saw on company letterhead we are doing business from 1984 with mr. A in firm M/s. HJKL ASSOCIATES and mr, A retired

After 1978 no body has done any property registration, paid stamp duty, add or remove name at any land record offices, In title search report we can see firm name M/s. HJKL ASSOCIATES with 13 partners of 1964.

* Mr. Ashok gupta never pay any stamp duty, registration of property, never get conveyance deed after get 89% more ratio in property. And died in 2004.

my queri is who is actual land lord of property, and which firm can claim property, which partners liable or claim to do registration, pay stamp duty, for transfer of property and get conveyance deed to sell the property to new firm or person. On which technical legal point we can match connection from old registration firm with new registration firm

Answer now

×

CrPC Course!     |    x