22 November 2019 at 01:40

Tax rebate on home loan

I wish to take tax rebate on interest of home loan being primary borrower which I had taken for construction of house . But the land is in the name of my mother who is also co-borrower in the home loan.

Answer now

21 November 2019 at 18:48

Stay on additional list

Dear sir/madam,
On dated 5/11/2019 rdpr Karnataka released an additional select list of PDO. In that additional list there should have been my name but my name is not mentioned. So I want to get stay order on recruitment process . Please help me

Answer now

18 November 2019 at 08:29

Pravasi bhartiya bima yojana.

Respected friends.

Please help me to provide text of Pravasi Bhartiya Bima Yojana 2003 after amendments in year 2008.
In fact, I require Pravasi Bima Yojana 2008
I tried to search on web site but could not find even after a lot of efforts.
I require wording of this policy.
Wording of Pravasi Bhartiya Bima Yojana 2017 and 2006 available on net but not 2008.

Answer now

Dears,

We are in process of a land purchase. We have a query in Legal verification. The land was sold by a pvt limited company to another private limited company in 2017. A person (Not a signatory authority of the company) from the seller company has signed in the sale deed, however, he has not given a GPOA, rather he was given only authority to sell the property as a Board of Directors resolution. Also the BOD resolution is Not a form part of the registration document.

Questions here are
1., is BOD resolution document is enough to sell the land by a person who is not a signatory authority?
2. If yes, should it be a form part of the registration document?

Vinoth

Answer now

Want to buy office room in mumbai under pagadi system. I understand they will issue rent receipt in my name. Now i need to know the details and legality of transaction.
Modus operandi, : any documents to prepare other than rent receipt ....and need to be registered ... any guideline value.... payment to pagadi owner or to both pagadi owner and actual owners? stamp duty/ taxes to be paid for the same..... whether legal ?
After transfer of rent receipt in name of purchaser can new pagadi owner sublet the property ? ....can he resale also with profit/ losses ? can he be evicted on ground of not using the premises ?
in case of redevelopment whether new pagadi owner need to pay redevelopment charges for 240 sq feet room ?

Answer now

25 October 2019 at 20:21

Rti

I had asked for a certified copy of information, under the RTI ACT 2005 regarding third party. But the reply excepted by the concerned PIO is from an another person, who has objected to my giving Information by the PIO. is this act of the PIO legal in RTI law. Query is can any Tom, Dick, Harry reply on any one's behalf. note. this is serious question, no further facts to state. kindly help.

Answer now

×