Webinar

Can I challenge an Application filed under Order 21 Rule 97 CPC?

I got possession of a shop in Delhi by the Order of ADJ THC. But Union Bank came in my Court after 04 months with an Application of Order 21 Rule 97 CPC stating that it had already possessed that shop by the Order of CMM Delhi.

But there were so many laws violated by this Bank while sanctioning the Loan facility against this shop.

I want to challenge Bank's application under Order 7 Rule 11 CPC for Rejecting its Application.

Would my application be maintainable because I have come to know that Order 7 Rule 11 CPC is for Rejecting the PLAINT?

Is bank's application under Order 21 Rule 97 just like a Plaint?

Please Help.

Answer now

05 July 2020 at 12:21

Affidavit

An affidavit attested by oath commissioner was submitted to civil court as exhibit stating in to file no objection in criminal case when called upon. My query is that as the affidavit was filed in pressure from opposite party and when criminal case was called upon I did not submit no objection and my case was heard. Can I refuse to this affidavit which submitted in civil court that same was filed in pressure.

Answer now

Anonymous

I have a query regarding the organizations of a group of people i.e, aarya samaj, jain samaj, patidar samaj, etc come under the ambit of RTI Act or not.

If no then how can individual gather any information of that organization which is not published to the public on their website?

Answer now

01 June 2020 at 20:13

Market rate of property

I have decided to sell my .self acquired residential property as per the present declared 2020 Circle rate
Situation is the buyer is willing to pay as per market rate .which is much less than the Official circle rate.
I am told that circle rate is always less than the prevailing market rate.I am not willing to sell less than the circle rate
Kindly advice ?

Answer now

This question dates back to the year 2015.

A PVT ltd company has 3 directors of which 2 are staying outside of India (non resident) at one place and 1 is staying in India. It has also appointed a full time Company Secretary.

On 25th September 2015, Company realised that Financials are to be signed and none of the non-resident directors could travel to India and vice-versa.

So, what various options are available to comply with the provisions of section 134 related to signing of Financial Statements by the Company? Also plz give a very practical view i.e. where back dated paper work can also be prepared on this 25th September 2015.

Answer now

07 May 2020 at 06:13

" buddha purima " --- best wihes

7th May -2020. Lord Buddha Purima -- Best Wihes -- To All " Nothing can harm you as much as your own thoughts un guarded " -- Lord Buddha--------------------------------- N.J.S.Rajkmuar-- State Vice President-- All India Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Advocates Association---- Madras High Court -9967476751/ 9444036927

Answer now

15 April 2020 at 16:51

House tax

Before Lock down I had purchased free hold residential plot with in nagar nigam limits.but intend to build after one year hence,question is would I have to pay house tax for vacant plot ,second will the area circle rate be also applicable on open/vacant plot?

Answer now

×

Join the MasterClass     |    x