10 July 2020 at 19:18


If we want to file a bail in high court whether regular or interim, we have to file separate for each of them or we can ask for it in one application only.

10 July 2020 at 17:45


I have a Karate coaching school on property located in Municipal Corporation, There is no land revenue record or khasra numbers and not fard intkal, a notice is being served on us under sarfaesi act for possession of property. 1. Now is there any soluton for us? and 2. Whether our property comes under sarfaesi act?

Hi sir ,This is Swathi . My father got property can he registered that land.can me explain the registration process.and Another person have illegal registration can we complaint that person?

09 July 2020 at 21:21

Property distribution

Hello Sir,

I want to know that if someone make a will and register it with court to distribute the property as per his will /desire
So in that case can their son /daughter can challenge this will after the person's death.

Or can a person change his will at any time?

Please advice

09 July 2020 at 21:16


Hello Sir/ Madam,

I want to know that, my elder brother's 10year old son want to live with us and his parents e.i. My Elder Brother & Bhabhi is ready to give their son to us.
So what is the procedure for that and if we keep him with us without adoption paper work so if they ask their son back in future let say after 5 year what will happen.

You are requested to kindly advice to deel with this.



09 July 2020 at 17:16

Salary not credited for 3 months!!


I work in a yyy company where I am not paid for the last 3 months. Now I have an offer with another company.
When I ask the salary balance to my current employer, he is asking me to re-sign first and then to proceed with the settlement.
Should I re-sign here to claim the salary balance or ask him to work on the settlement first?
Also, he is forcing me to submit the assets and re-sign.
can someone tell me the procedure to move this legally?

Note: I don't think the employer will actually give me the complete salary balance.


09 July 2020 at 14:15

Portion taken from my land


A land was equally divided between my father and uncle, my uncle constructed a building in his land plus some portion of my father land. As my father is not aware as there was no boundary given.

Now what can be done please advice

09 July 2020 at 00:51

Trade unions

My doubt is can a trade union buy shares of its own psu if the pay is going for listing of shares

What's the actual position of trade union in the eyes of law

Pls explain

Thankss in advance

Dear sir,

I have few problems with my very first property buying It’s a resale Apartment in Chennai

1. Sale agreement was written on Rs.20 stamp paper Is It valid And the duration was mentioned as one month earlier but due to Covid we have extended it for four months. I have paid the advance of 10 % of my loan amount 3,00,000 on 3/3/2020.

2. But still registration not happened when I was cross verified with bank HDFC I came to know there are some legal documents to be provided by the seller Ex like current outstanding balance, list of documents available in KVB, last 2 yrs EC, clarity in sale deal, ext..

3. During my investigation I came to know that the seller has kept his documents on his brother‘s name (Builder) for developing Builder’s business taken an OD or mortgage loan in KVB. “Builder was going for a settlement with KVB where his outstanding was 19 lakhs for which he gave a bribe for the banker 1.5 lakhs from my initial payment and got a settlement for 15 lakh, but still he failed to provide the original documents to hdfc since he couldn’t pay the amount “This Statement was revealed by the builder to us.

4. As per in the mother document the plan approval was stilt +2 but whereas the builder has constructed his office and a warehouse in the ground floor in a common UDS and renting it. he also modified the apartment which I was planning to buy and that was not updated in floor planning

5. Due to Covid there is a possibility of losing my job so I requested Builder to refund the advance amount as the sale agreement due date was completed and I may not pay my EMIs due to drop in my financial status. moreover We came to know there are multiple issues like water problems, drainage issues Car parking Issues and he has pets like birds and dog which has many medical issues which has already bits other house holders twice, added to this builder has a nature of dominating others in the apartment.

By seeing all these things we planned to quit the plan of buying this property, But now the builder is not agreeing to repay my advance amount and moreover he is very stubborn with us .

So please help me since I don’t have any background support from my aged parents and other relatives..

08 July 2020 at 19:10

Sale of apartment reg


I am having an apartment and land in a prime area in Trivandrum.But the land is jointly owned by me and my brother .We pay land tax for it in our joint names The ground floor of the building is owned by my brother and 1st floor is owned by me.We pay building tax for this separately. The land is equally divided and the building stands in the joint land.Suppose I want to sell the first floor which I own .Will I want my brother's permission in writing for this.
Thanks in advance


  LAWyersclubindia Menu

Join the MasterClass     |    x