Webinar

Anonymous

14 July 2020 at 12:14

Fir

Dear experts,
I am a working manager in a factory, one of the workmen died at his own negligence, for proof, there is a CCTV footage, I went to the police station of jurisdiction to register FIR the police charged me Rs50,000 to log FIR.

1. Is FIR chargeable?
2. What were other alternatives for me when the police refused me to log FIR without paying 50,000?

Anonymous

13 July 2020 at 22:51

Crpc 156(3)

Dear sir

i get order under section 156(3) of Crpc from judicial magistrate, but the concern police officer not investigate morethan 3 months because the accuseds person a political influence, so police officer hesitating to inquiry and investigation, so what will do next step ? can i file a petition same section to judicial magistrate ? pls clarify me.

Anonymous

Sir my father's name is printed as M M RAO in all my educational certificates while all my other documents carry the name as Madala Madhava Rao will it create problem during document verification of government jobs?
Please give your suggestions.

Anonymous

13 July 2020 at 13:48

Notary register

I want a 25 year old document from Notary register for a specific date for my court case.
I know all the details of the notary person.

1. IS IT POSSIBLE TO GET THE CERTIFIED COPY OF 25 YEARS OLD PAGE OF NOTARY REGISTER NOW??

2. IF YES, THEN WHAT IS THE PROCESS, SHOULD I WRITE AN RTI OR SHOULD I GO TO THE NOTARY DEPARTMENT?HOW TO PROCEED

Anonymous

13 July 2020 at 12:00

Plot size less than sold by dealer

Hi,

I recently purchased a plot from a dealer. It is now registered against my name. (including Intekaal/Mutation).

The plot dimensions are per registry are 33 x 55 feet (with 24 ft wide roads on front and right side)

I noticed during laying of the foundation of the dimensions of the plot is 1 feet less on the front (i.e 33x54) and i reported this to the dealer. He is saying to include the road 1 feet in the front (which seems to be illegal) and he is not ready to pay back the amount.

At the time of measurement, i did not check the dimensions of the road and he had showed me 33x55 size plot but which might have covered the road at that time.. leaving the front road to be 23 feet wide instead of 24 ft.

Can somebody help me and point me in right direction. What could be done in this regard?

Gurjeet

Dear All,

Greetings! Hope all are in good health.

I am writing to know about opening a foundation for helping poor people in terms of free education and medical services. We are a team of 3 people and want to establish a foundation in Uttarakhand (near Almora Dist.) for the mentioned cause. I have some questions as mentioned below:-

1. How to open a foundation? What are the legal formalities? What is the website or particular process to get it done?
2. If possible, how to get free/concessional land in above mentioned area to initiate this noble work?
3. Do we have to go Dehradun (capital of UK) or it can be done with in Almora District ?
4. Any other suggestions if you want to give us.

Kindly guide me on above concerns and I will be thankful to you.

Thanks for reading my message.

With best regards

Ishwar Dutt

12 July 2020 at 18:38

Property rights

We are two brothers ..my father has divided his property between us by registerd will..i have sold my share with my father’s consent and purchased a new plot on my name , map is also passed on my name ..now i want to do construction on that plot by taking loan..my father is agreed that he will pay emi for that loan ..my question is if my father pays emi for my construction from his account ,can my brother or his son make a right on that property in future??

12 July 2020 at 18:14

To vacate my shop

I am from uttarakhand. My brother had rented his shop for 3 years (till 2015) in the year 2012, and made a rent agreement in which Rs. 1,50,000 were taken in advance and fixed rent of Rs. 3500 per month. Then in the year 2017, 11 months’ rent agreement was made (till 2018), in which 1,50,000 were taken in advance and 5000 months’ rent was fixed.
After the year 2018, no rent agreement was made and in March 2020, the brother died.
Now when we asked the tenant to vacate the shop, he is evasive.
Can I take the possession of our shop forcefully.
Please tell me what steps I can take to vacate our shop and also mention the weak points in our case.

12 July 2020 at 17:44

Tenant

Sir, One of my unmarried Lady tenant expired her parents too are no more. In this case who will be her legal heirs?

A company in Kerala was earlier selling certain products on Amazon.in.

The company has received a notice from Senior Inspector, Legal Metrology (Weights & Measures) Muzaffarnagar, Uttar Pradesh, stating that the company has violated section 18(1)/36(1) of ‘the Legal Metrology Act, 2009’, read with rule 5 (Second Schedule, serial number 8) of ‘Legal Metrology (Packaged Commodities) Rules, 2011’

The Company has since withdrawn the product from sale under Amazon.in. Further, no sales have been made till date to any customers in Uttar Pradesh.

The Company has been asked to to opt for compounding of offence u/s 48(1), else face criminal action in the court.

Questions/ requirement:
1. Does the UP Legal Metrology department have jurisdiction over a Kerala company?
2. Does the UP Legal Metrology department have jurisdiction when no sales are made in Uttar Pradesh?
3. What is the best way forward to address this issue?

×

Indian Evidence Act     |    x