Anonymous

24 September 2020 at 12:42

Docs for registration of flat

Sir
Please let me know what docs are required for registration of flat in Hyderabad

Answer now

24 September 2020 at 10:28

Possession letter not traceable

Hi,
I have a property (flat) registered in my name since 2019.The property is under Home Loan so all the original documents are with the lender .Recently when I was thinking of Balance transfer of my loan (to a new lender) I requested LOD from the lender. In the LOD, original possession letter was not mentioned. As my purchase was a case of resale (property transfer) all the documents issued to the previous buyer (like Allotment letter,BBA etc) were re-endorsed in my name, by the builder, and handed over the lender. Therefore I was both shocked and surprised that Possession Letter is missing form the List of Documents. Although I have raised the query with the lender, but in case they have overlooked/missed/misplaced the same what options do I have? Should I take legal recourse against the lender? OR do I not need to worry as all other documents are available. Some online legal forums have reported that documents like Allotment letter/possession letter etc become redundant once Sale Deed is executed and is enough for establishing title of property
Please Guide

Answer now

Anonymous

Unwillfully I was forced to give a Notarized agreement to sale to a land mafia in which it was mentioned that he has paid me 31 lacs with cheque numbers mentioned and it was written that after getting all the cases and disputes of the said property within a period of one year I shall get the property registry done in his name & If i dont do the registry he will get it done through the court .He took me outside the bank got my account no and deposited 31 lacs in it and then got me filled a cash with drawl slip of the same amount and withdrew the cash himself in few minutes same day..As he was very powerful I feared my life and i came back from that city to delhi and started living here ..A civil suit was filed by my cousion brothers on me and my elder brother in 1998 with a temprory injunction order which was later converted to status Quo and is still in force up till Now.
As that land mafia could not trace me he thought that i was already dead ..can he bring specific performance suit though he doesnt know where i live ? can the specific performance suit be decided exparte? then what about the status Quo order going on ? what if i appear in the court and submit an affidavit that i dont want to sell the property ?what is the legal remedy to save my property

Answer now

While concluding a tender for management of guesthouse including housekeeping and catering. There were 5 items
1. Manpower
2. Welcome kit
3. Water bottles
4. Tea Kit
5. Housekeeping
All firms have quoted similar rates for the item No. 1 i.e. manpower, but L1firm has quoted very low rates for other items.
Can a contract be awarded to this firm.

Answer now

Dear sir/ma'am
I'm Rahul Bisht from indore my father used to work in mp PWD department as cook.in 2011 he passed away on duty after that we had applied for anukampa niyukti..but after 2016 circular it's not applicable for me because mine case in 2011.
(according to the circular letter issued by minsistery of general administration department in the year of 2014 .on the death of the contingency fund and daily wages earners .there was a provision to give a grant of two lakh rupees to thier families in the name of compassionate appointment in this .it was clearly stated that compassionate appointment to the families of the employees of the workload and contingency fund service is effective from 31 August 2016only. )
it's applicable for after 2016. And my brother is in crpf ..so I want to know can I get a job after file a petition in court...pls suggest
Whatsapp 9589727928
Thanks in advance

Answer now

23 September 2020 at 11:29

Allotment of property

Query is can a third person apply to the Concerned Mutation department(Nagar Nigam) to alot the said property in his name.

Since the Legal heirs as per the Last WILL of the deceased have not got the mutation in their respective names till date for the past 15 years.

Answer now

Anonymous

22 September 2020 at 10:06

Daughter rights in partioned property

Dear sir/madam,
Recently supreme court clarified ⏬
“However, in exceptional cases where plea of oral partition is supported by public documents and partition is finally evinced in the same manner as if it had been affected by a decree of a court, it may be accepted,” the Bench held.

1) if ancestors property partition done in the year of 1999, before amendment 2005. Mutation done and Khata/Phani also transferred to brother's name.
2) some of properties are sold after 2005 by brother's.
3) father alive, and supporting daughter to claim ancestors property.

I want to know if partition suite filled in the year of 2013. And now it's in FDP stage daughter will get property rights or not

Answer now

30 August 2020 at 17:50

Joyful onam 2020

May the Colors and Lights of Onam fill the Joy and Prosperity at all your Homes. Joyful Onam 2020

Answer now

30 August 2020 at 04:35

Joyful bakrid 2020

Wishing Every One A Joyful Bakrid -- May Allah accept your Good Deeds. . Eid-al - Adha Mubarak -- 2020

Answer now

15 August 2020 at 08:19

Happy 72nd independence day 2020

" So long as you do not achieve Social Liberty what ever the Freedom provided by Law is of No Avail to you." --- Dr.B.R. Ambedkar . "Forget Not the Greatest Crime is to Compromise with Injustice and Wrong " -- Nethaji Subash Chandra Bose. Wishing Happy Independence Day To All.

Answer now

×

IPC Course by Ex-Judge!!     |    x