Masterclass

Dear Experts,

Can we register any copyright in joint names?( i.e two individuals or individual & HUF jointly)

Also can we register copyright in name of HUF? Either in single as HUF or in joint with an individual (subject to allowed or not)

Answer now

I live in 3rd floor and there is a private open terrace above me. Due to damages done on waterproofing of the private terrace by previous owner of 4th floor, water seeps heavily on to my bedroom. The current owner of 4th floor refuses to repair it as the damage was created by a previous owner. The society turns Nelson's eye saying that it is a dispute between two flats and they can not be involved. Please explain whose responsibility is it to repair the same, who should bear the cost and what are the options open to me if he refuses to repair it.

Answer now

05 July 2020 at 12:21

Affidavit

An affidavit attested by oath commissioner was submitted to civil court as exhibit stating in to file no objection in criminal case when called upon. My query is that as the affidavit was filed in pressure from opposite party and when criminal case was called upon I did not submit no objection and my case was heard. Can I refuse to this affidavit which submitted in civil court that same was filed in pressure.

Answer now

Anonymous

I have a query regarding the organizations of a group of people i.e, aarya samaj, jain samaj, patidar samaj, etc come under the ambit of RTI Act or not.

If no then how can individual gather any information of that organization which is not published to the public on their website?

Answer now

01 June 2020 at 20:13

Market rate of property

I have decided to sell my .self acquired residential property as per the present declared 2020 Circle rate
Situation is the buyer is willing to pay as per market rate .which is much less than the Official circle rate.
I am told that circle rate is always less than the prevailing market rate.I am not willing to sell less than the circle rate
Kindly advice ?

Answer now

This question dates back to the year 2015.

A PVT ltd company has 3 directors of which 2 are staying outside of India (non resident) at one place and 1 is staying in India. It has also appointed a full time Company Secretary.

On 25th September 2015, Company realised that Financials are to be signed and none of the non-resident directors could travel to India and vice-versa.

So, what various options are available to comply with the provisions of section 134 related to signing of Financial Statements by the Company? Also plz give a very practical view i.e. where back dated paper work can also be prepared on this 25th September 2015.

Answer now

07 May 2020 at 06:13

" buddha purima " --- best wihes

7th May -2020. Lord Buddha Purima -- Best Wihes -- To All " Nothing can harm you as much as your own thoughts un guarded " -- Lord Buddha--------------------------------- N.J.S.Rajkmuar-- State Vice President-- All India Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Advocates Association---- Madras High Court -9967476751/ 9444036927

Answer now

15 April 2020 at 16:51

House tax

Before Lock down I had purchased free hold residential plot with in nagar nigam limits.but intend to build after one year hence,question is would I have to pay house tax for vacant plot ,second will the area circle rate be also applicable on open/vacant plot?

Answer now

×

Join the MasterClass     |    x