18 June 2019 at 20:55

Suit not tenable still going on

Sir
I am defendant.
It is almost confirmed that declaration suit filed by a sham firm not tenable as one partner of the petitioner's firm of two partners died without naming legal heir and in evidence statement surviving partner almost confirmed that the firm was / i a sham firm and it never did any business.
One of the partners partner died in 2011,
Yet issues framed in 2013 for plaintiffs firm reads if plaintiff P1 the firm proves that it is a partnership firm, if the P2 and p3 prove that they are partners of the said firm where as P2 is already dead in 2011. Whether P2 proves that he signed the contract but P2 dead.
Was it not duty of the lawyers to bring the discrepancy to notice of the court.

Now for long time after PEV surviving partner has filed untenable IA and hearing going on. Case being prolonged to harass me.
Can I write directly to registrar over firm's non existence prior to issues were framed due to death of P2. Suit instituted by firm and disputed contract in the name of the firm.
For some reasons my lawyer seems to be not filing necessary objection.
I tried changing lawyers.

Answer now

18 June 2019 at 14:44

Certificate stuck with company

My Certificicate was kept in the office & suddenly Government department shut down my company. I was the employee of this company. My education certificate is also stuck with Government officials. Now the company and the Government affairs are filled in the court . I want to get my certificate back from the Government department. I asked owner for certificate. He said that we will not help you without moving the court case result. I want to get my certificate back what should i need to do?

Answer now

want to read such cases in which police and detective done there job very well. and find proofs from cheques and property papers in sec 138 and property fraud cases.

Pls suggest me from where i can get these type of cases which solved with the help of police and detectives.

Answer now

17 June 2019 at 11:49

Sec 138

Dear all,

my uncle and aunty facing cheque bounce case, uncle is more with us and uncle and aunty are joint account holder of this cheque, blank cheque issued to a financer but handed over to third person by financer, now case is from third person, important fact is only uncle's sign is there on cheque. in this condition according to our lawyer the case will dismiss but complainant can fill case again for recovery of amount.
Complainant said that accused issued this cheque dated 10/1/2017 and they submitted this cheque in the bank on 1/2/2017 and cheque got dishonour because unsufficient fund.
My query is my uncle issued only blank cheque to financer but the third person is saying that accused issued this cheque dated 10/1/2017, what that mean by telling this because date and amount is written on cheque by other person not by my uncle, in my view if they said that cheque issued by accused dated 10/1/2017 mean date is also mentioned by accused.

Pls suggest

Answer now

Anonymous

Dear Sir /Madam,

I am work in private company my wife is house wife. With a lots of effort we have purchase a flat is co op housing society in Ambarnath East Dist Thane Maharashtra. My wife takes tuition classes at my home but now our society secretary and Chairman suddenly call me and tell (Verbally ) me that taking classes is commercial activity and cannot allow to take classes and have to stop taking class in your flat. We don't have publish any advertisement or any publicity of my class also other members of society not reported any objection about my class.

This society having G+2 floor and i reside on Fist floor also there is no lift or any security guard and all childrens which come to class is reside in the same area.

Actually Society secretory want to purchase that flat which i purchases but my flat owner sell this flat to me now due to this reason society secretary and chairman taking this personally . Can u please Suggest me what to do now i am new in the society and till the time we don't have any contact to other society members.

Request you to kindly suggest what to do now.

Answer now

Anonymous

My girlfriend is a Dalit . I�m is Balija. We have been in love for an year . Both families agreed for the marriage from past on year. They asked us to wait for my sister marriage. The next day me and my girlfriend got into fight which lead things ugly at his home. Now my family is not ready for marriage. They are telling She is not correct girl. I can�t go against the family . We have been like a wife and husband. She has anger issues . I used to understand her well now I can�t convince anymore and i don�t want o marry her . We were in physically relationship for 12 months. She�s changed and she can�t understand me well and I never been happy in relationship. I was only trying to convince himself for my peace of mind. Since my parents also knows abt her unstableness now i dont want to take changes to marry me and take her burden since caste gonna be major issue .

What will happen if she files case against me & my father along with newly marrried sister. How can I save myself and family. Should I go court and try telling the issues we had . How can I defends myself

Answer now

Anonymous

I reside in a flat / bungalow in a residential complex that is registered as an Apartment Condominium.
At present, I have rented out my premises. Now the Board of Managers is demanding 20%
non- occupancy charges from me. I understand that in a cooperative housing society maximum 10% is payable as non- occupancy charges.
Kindly clarify what non-occupancy charges are payable under the Act, by me in an apartment Condominium.
I would appreciate if you could cite a High Court / Supreme Court judgement, with relevant clause details.
Thanks in advance.
Kind regards,
Rajendra

Answer now

Anonymous

My brother has taken personal loan of 1 lakh in 2012 After paying few EMI, he lost his job. The he could not pay the emi.
He absconded from the loan. From 2014 he is doing job,but did not pay any EMIS. Now he is wanting to clear the loan amount as he has some savings. My question is now what is the way to do it. He fears bank must have moved to court and in case any NBW is issued his job will be in trouble. Is there any way to know that you have NBW against your name. If NBW is there, can brother avoid jail punishment ,if he clears the loan outstanding.Is it possible. Pls guide what to do.My brother does not want jail.

Answer now

Dear Sir
I used to work for an MNC and after quitting the company they filed a case to take money from me due to some clauses in company car lease scheme. I told them to take the car away and that I cannot pay. Finally they agreed and they withdrew the case. However when I checked these records are available online. I want to know how to get this removed from the services.ecourts.gov.in website.This can create a problem when I switch jobs and the background verification team finds it out.

Answer now

07 June 2019 at 22:56

Options

IF A PARTY DOES NOT BOTHER TO PAY ARBITRATOR FEE WHAT ARE THE OPTIONS FOR ARBITRATOR AT THE STAGE WHEN AWARD IS RESERVED.

Answer now

×