I have applied for coal India management trainee post before joining railways and exam also taken before joining railways.
But interview of coal India was taken after joining railways. For which I have taken NOC and proper communication was done.

Presently I am selected in coal India which is of higher salary, but I am still in my probation period.
The HR person are saying since you are not permanent railway employee your bond will not be transferred and you have to refund cost of training.

So, what should I do?coal India Is ready for bond transfer. But railways personal department people are not ready?

Answer now

our matter is presently before karnataka high court. The lower court ordered 75% to us & 25% to our opposite party. Partition has not done. Now the property is vacant & open space (Earlier there was a building). My query is 1) If high court orders complete 100% to us can we immediately occupy the possession. 2) Is there any process (like affidavit, form etc) to update to high court that the land is vacant & open space to all. 3) if immediately cannot what is the process to get the possession ASAP (Before he goes to appeal to Supreme Court? 3) If high court orders again 75% to us & 25% to opposite party what is the process to get the possession? 4) Let me know the cost to file CAVEAT in supreme court for the same case. My no is Nine Nine O O four five two five two three

Answer now

17 April 2021 at 16:10

Suit for decleration & possession

our matter is presently before karnataka high court. The lower court ordered 75% to us & 25% to our opposite party. Partition has not done. Now the property is vacant & open space (Earlier there was a building). My query is
1) If high court orders complete 100% to us can we immediately occupy the possession.
2) Is there any process (like affidavit, form etc) to update to high court that the land is vacant & open space to all.
3) if immediately cannot what is the process to get the possession ASAP (Before he goes to appeal to Supreme Court?
3) If high court orders again 75% to us & 25% to opposite party what is the process to get the possession?
4) Let me know the cost to file CAVEAT in supreme court for the same case. My no is Nine Nine zero zero four five two five two three

Answer now

17 April 2021 at 14:00

Hr&ce commissioner order

Hello sir,
I have filed a case in hr&ce commissioner court regarding to quash the resolution passed by the trustees and joint commissioner order and commissioner has been passed an order in sep 2020, stating both the orders has been set a side and if EO of the temple can enquiry further based on the material fact and to pass order.

EO sent an notice to me and for the trustees for enquiry in Feb 2021 but the trustees approched sectrart and get stay order on the EO enquiry (as per EO clarification for not conducting the enquiry).

I don't know how to proceed further please any one can help me.

Answer now

Hello Everyone,

My name is Raj Bhartiya (25 years). I'm an IT professional staying in Bangalore. I want suggestion on how can I proceed with my parents separation as my Mother's life has become a living hell. I cannot afford the charges as I'm the only one working at my home in order to take care of all the expenses of the house and my siblings education.

My father has not been providing any financial support to the house for almost 2 years now and he doesn't even work or has the will to work anymore. He drinks everyday and verbally abuses everyone including my younger sister who is just 13 years old. When I'm not at home he threatens my mother saying that he will kill her in her sleep and abuses her in a way that I'm ashamed of even typing those words here.

Yesterday night i.e.. 16-04-2021, when things got out of the hand I had to call Police in order to resolve this but eventually even they couldn't do much as he was completely drunk and was not listening to anyone.

I fear the safety of my family. Please suggest me what I need to do? Also please do suggest me how can I take custody of my younger brother(17 years) and sister(13 years) as their future is at stake and I do not want my Siblings future to get spoiled.

Raj Bhartiya
nikkuraj786@gmail.com

Answer now

Anonymous

I am SC , I want to land from other SC assigned land, After that I want make a plots layout in Land and sell it to others .

Answer now

Anonymous

14 April 2021 at 21:42

Pay protection

Sir
I joined on 16/09/2013 as MPSO in Telangana government. Later on
I joined as degree lecturer in Telangana Social Welfare on 30-03-2019 on lien basis.
(1) will I get pay protection(I. E. Degree lecture salary?) if I go back to parent department. Both the jobs I got through TSPSC

Thankbu

Answer now

12 April 2021 at 17:37

Who is a childless widow?

Respected Sir,
A muslim couple had 2 sons, after the divorce with former husband, the lady gets married to an old man (muslim), no offspring from this marriage, the old man dies leaving behind the lady as legal heir.

Can the lady be called as Childless Widow as there are no offspring from the marriage with the deceased? What will be the share percentage in the property left behind by the deceased as per Muslim Shariat Law?

Please share your inputs experts

Answer now

Repected Experts,

I have filed Gratuity recovery application to Labour Commissionar office through an Advocate which I got order for recovery on gratuity then filed Form T to generate recovery certificate to proceed for recovery of my gratuity amount to collector.
When it was getting too late I approached to controlling authority i.e. Asst. Labour Commissionar via email and came to know that it was issued already and they sent copy of certified letter on mentioned address in Form-T, and sent me photo of it via email. By looking into letter I came to know that the contact person who filed my application have mentioned his address as C/O instead of my address hence I did not recieved the letter.
I went to him to collect my letter but he denied to give me original and said that he is authorised person to recieve the copy for further proceeding in my recovery application.
I read entire Gratuity Recovery Act 1972 and no where found that advocate is authorised since the recovery application can be filed by applicant, nominee or legal heir only.
I would like to know that is it legal that he is not giving me the letter which is on my name. If not that what should I do. Is there really advocate required in such application since it is not writ petition or any legal calim filed in court?

Please advise.

Answer now

Anonymous

12 April 2021 at 05:51

Decree null and void

Society filed suit in district court for specific performance to sign conveyance deed and got decree in its favour in 2007. Land affected by Urban land ceiling so Decree non-est ( ulc act repealed after the decree was passed). They then (post repeal) proceeded in executive court and Conveyance deed signed by a court commissioner. Thereafter society went in for a development agreement (Redevelopment). Redevelopment is complete. As decree is non-est and void, Is the Conveyance deed, Redevelopment deed void and is redevelopment illegal? What action needs to be taken by the original landowner?

Answer now

×