Dear sir,
Could you please let me know the charges for counter claim against petitioner in Andhra Pradesh.
Property (House) value is 5 Lakhs.

Answer now

15 February 2019 at 17:26

Exparte order

Dear experts
I filed a suit for recovery of money and summons were sent to the defendant but he did turn up on the date of hearing and the honorable court passed an exparte proceedings.
There after filed an EP along with attachment of amount of Jdr lying in a bank.
Even then the jdr did not attended and court passed an exparte proceedings and posted hearing on 01.04.2019.
It is learnt that the jdr is going to with draw the entire amount from his bank knowing the above with in a 15 days .
At this stage the Dhr filed a petition for advancement of the case for hearing with an out of order.
But court is pressing for notice to other side.
In the main suit the defendant set exparte though summons were served and in EP notices also served but not attended though notices were served. In both times the court passed an exparte proceedings.
Now for ADVANCEMENT PETITION COURT IS PRESSING NOTICE FOR OTHER SIDE.
I AM NOT ABLE TO UNDERSTAND IN BOTH TIMES MADE AN EXPARTE PROCEEDINGS.
HENCE I REQUEST YOU ALL THE LEARNED EXPERTS GIVE AN ADVICE ON THIS REGARD AND IF IT IS CONVENIENT FOR YOU ALL GIVE ME A CITATION.
PLEASE NOTE THAT EVERYONE NEEDS AN OPINION FROM OTHERS.
THANQ VERY MUCH IN ADVANCE.

Answer now

12 February 2019 at 19:46

Experts

HOW TO KNOWN /CONFIRM THE REGISTERED EXPERTS ARE DIED OR LIVE ON THIS FORUM PHYSICALLY IN THE INTEREST OF THE QUE REST?

Answer now

12 February 2019 at 00:14

Caste certificate

I am resident of state A currently living in statw B i have applied and GOT the caste certificate from. Hometown but i gave gave permanent and present both adress of home town.
Now i worried would it make any issue that i didn't gave tge address when i currently living. I didn't give cause i hadn't any document regarding that.
Or it will not make any issue as patwari verified the address by visit and granted the certificate by tehsildar

Answer now

×