Dear Sir/Mam
As we all know "Tax evasion petition is the weapon of choice for the husband against abuse of dowry laws"
I filled a TEP against my in-laws in June-18 but no action is taking by IT deptt till now. I filled RTI but they reject it mentioning 8(1)(j) . I approached Ist appeal , in that also its dispose off. IInd appeal is under process. Its more than 9 months but no action is taken on my TEP application. I sent letters to CBDT but no action. In feb i apply for one other RTI but thats too also dispose off mentioning 8(1)(j). Plz guide me what should i do so that Investigation starts on my TEP application. PLz plz help me.... I m very much feedup.


Answer now

Dear experts..

One of my friend used to talk to a married woman.she used to call him..but one day the husband of that lady heard the call recordings and conversations..Now the issue was the husband of that lady calling my friend and beating him and torturing him..he promised he never had physical relationship with her except phone calls.but he is not believing him..what can we do solve this issue and save the marriage and there any legal ways as amicable settlement he is not accepting by husband.

So I kindly request to please suggest ur advice..
thanks in advance

Answer now

Answer now

17 February 2019 at 14:32

Marrying second cousin

I am loving my mother's mother sisters daughters daughter since from 8 n half years we both are in love each other. I am Hindu gowda s .I can talk to our parents and get married

Answer now

I and my husband got married on 5th Nov 2018 in Arya samaj mandir as my in-laws were against it. He is 74 born and me 82 born.
We started leaving separately. My husband was talking to them and I was fine them talking to him but since then they were bitching about me. My husband was supporting so that was fine. I didn't know about my husband that he was alcoholic which I got to know later. He was not working for which he said he is starting a business and he is working on it. After marriage I got to know he is not doing any business but he started looking for job now it's been long my in laws interfering every time. They have taken our society's gaurd number and asking him for information. Everytime they do some or other CID on me. They asked my all details which I gave for there satisfaction bcz they wanted to do background check. They have taken power of attorney from my husband for his all property and taking rent in their account. We are leaving in rented apartment and expending from our savings. Now i am not allowing my husband to drink much and he is on medicine but whenever my mother in law calls him and bad mouth about me he start drinking and difficult to control. Last Dec on his mother's birthday she spoke about my character and Don't know what she told him so he started beating me and next day my medical was done. Police and my family and my husband asked for a chance so I gave him chance didn't report it but took from him in written that it won't happen in future in the same police station with that police station stamp and both of us signature.
Now since few days as I don't allow him to drink much and listening to his mom who purposed him to come and stay there alone without me on condition that he can drink there he started asking for divorce.
I love him and he also loves me. Bcz of parents bad mouthing about me and shortage of money he is doing this.
My in laws been to my home and had fought there saying they have money and power and will see me. They don't want their son to be married and want them back in any cost.
I want to know what can I do and what all laws are in my favor. I don't want divorce as I love him. I also know when I leave him he will be completely in to alcohol.
I don't want my in-laws property or anything else but my husband has few properties how can I claim for it as wife. My husband some time ask for few things like his watches and ring which kept by my mother in law in her locker but she denied even for health insurance too so we took another health insurance for both of us.
He has one house in Noida which is managed by my father in law and he is power of attorney for that flat and also taking rent in his account. Where we are leaving in rented accommodation and paying from my husband's saving.

They says that I married to my husband for money which is completely wrong.

Please suggest what I can do to take our property from them. How can I stop them interfering in our life. My husband at times doesn't understand and influenced by them.

What rights I have as a wife if he is asking for divorce as I never want this divorce and can't think of leaving without him.

My in-laws asking my husband to live with them without me. He is ready and thinking of going theee. What can I do in that case?

Please help me out. My father is no more and my mother is very old and stays with my brother. I can't tell her all this.

I am not working and depending on my husband currently.

Answer now

27 January 2019 at 21:10

Reg divorce and

Hi Sir,
I have applied for divorce. My lawyer asked fixed amount to finish the case. I accepted and paid 90% till now. Suddenly he is asking for more money.
I am unable to pay as my financial situation is not good. I need to appear in the court for giving " my statement" next month as my wife didnt appear in the court.
I am asking my lawyer to give the document to me and planning to arrange another layer. But he is saying all the reason in the world.
I am planning to appear in the the court on the next hearing. I am also planning to complain about my lawyer in the court for not giving the documents to me as he is asking more money.
If my lawyer doesnt appear in the court , is there any issue for me giving statements in the court(case status is "Ex-Parte Evidence")

Pleas give me some suggestion on this how to proceed further. I am struggling with out proper job and financially become weak.
For Any help on this , i would be thankful.

Answer now

01 January 2019 at 21:13

Can a woman file divorce

Hello experts,
My sister is married from past 18yrs and her husband has become an alcoholic since past 10yrs and doesn't work. My sister is managing all expenses by working. They have 2 daughters. My sister is fed up of this man's alcoholism. She wants to file a divorce, can she do so?
Can you please guide me? She is in huge depression and under mental stress. Please give your expert opinion.

Pankaj Patil

Answer now

29 December 2018 at 14:19

High court response

Respected Lawyers,

If I apply for quashing of a case running in a lower court before the high court, what are the chances that the high court may create new problems for me instead of giving me relief?

I want to apply before the high court for quashing of a case but at no cost want the high court create new pains for me.

Thanks and regards

Answer now

23 December 2018 at 13:35

Divorce case

Priti's divorce course is going on in the family court. Can she take a fresh loan for marriage of her sister and brother. Her sister and brothr salary is less hence it is tough to get loan of 7 lakhs for them.
This loan will be taken on house mortgage and EMI will be paid from salary account of Priti. So can Priti take loan? Because she has to show salary account bank statement in the court which will reflect EMI. What will be impact of this on her case?
Please guide.

Answer now


  LAWyersclubindia Menu