Masterclass

16 September 2018 at 05:41

Name change

Please let me know the process of name change for a minor.
My kid was born in Kukatpally, Hyderabad. Please guide me the process.

Answer now

Anonymous
14 September 2018 at 16:45

Issue regarding c form

DEAR EXPERTS,
PURCHASING DEALER HAS ISSUED ONLINE C FROM TO THE SELLING DEALER WHICH CAN BE VERIFIED ONLINE. ON THE PHYSICAL VERIFICATION OF C FORM BY THE SELLING DEALER DEPARTMENT FROM THE ISSUING DEPARTMENT. THEY ISSUED THE LETTER WITH FOLLOWING DETAILS ARE AS BELOW-
1. ITEM SHOWN IN THE C FORM IS NOT COVERED UNDER THE CERTIFICATE OF PURCHASING DEALER. 2. SALE FIGURE IS NOT ACCORDING TO THE C FORM DUE TO REVISED RETURN.
PLEASE SUGGEST ON FOLLOWING MATTERS-
1. IS THERE ANY LIABILITY OF SELLING DEALER AFTER OBTAINING C FORM ( WITH THE MENTIONING OF THE GOODS DELIERED ( FROM PURCHASING DEALER.
2. WHAT REMEDY IS AVAILABLE FOR SELLER. ALSO PROVIDE JUDGEMENT OF CASES REGARDING THIS ISSUE. I WILL BE THANKFUL TO YOU.

Answer now

Anonymous
13 September 2018 at 17:09

Section 55 wakf act

Respected Sir,
Delhi Wakf Board CEO issued eviction order on dated 1-09-2007,Against the order we filled a appeal in Wakf Tribunal which is currently pending for ammendment allow order.In 2012 wakf tribunal have disposed our stay application and did not provide relief.
We failed to go High court against the disposed application.Now we receive a vacate property order from SDM.
Pl suggest what now we could do .

Answer now

Anonymous

सर
मै पिछ्ले 8वर्षो से 3600 के स्केल पर म.प्र. शासन वाणिज्यिक कर विभाग मे पोस्टेड हू घर से दूर होने के कारण अब शिक्षा विभाग म.प्र शासन शिक्षक वर्ग 1 मे जाना चहता हू जिसका पे स्केल भी 3600 ही है

*सर क्या मुझे नये पद याने शिक्षक पर वर्तमान वेतन मिलेगी या नये शिरे से 3600का न्यूनतम वेतन मिलेगा*

*क्या मेरी सेवा अवधि का लाभ नये पद मे जुडेगा*

Answer now

03 September 2018 at 22:11

Motor accident

whether there is any limitation for filing motor accident claim case

Answer now

Anonymous
28 August 2018 at 01:20

Awarded money not received

IN MY CASE CONSUMER COURT STATE COMMISSION HARYANA AWARDED REFUND OF ALL MONEY FROM THE ACTUAL DATE OF DEPOSIT WITH 12% INTEREST ON 01/04/18..
BUT TILL DATE ANSAL LANDMARK NOT REFUND ANY AMOUNT.
KINDLY GUIDE WHAT TO DO NEXT FOR GET MY MONEY BACK.

Answer now

25 August 2018 at 20:13

Cr p c 340

I have two queries

1) In CR P C 340 application whether judge can dispose application with only finding ?

2) Cr P C 340 should be disposed first and then any application etc. but if this sequence is not followed what will be legal consequence ?

Answer now

Anonymous

Can court send to jail to a Credit Card Defaulter when he didn't gave any PDC cheques which was bounced and neither gave any security to bank.. He also don't have any movable or immovable assets in his name like,house,flat or car and also he don't have any bank balances. He was used for that card for last 10 years and timely paid all bills. Earlier he takes loans from it and timely repaid it. 2nd time he took loan for 5 years and after 2 and half years of timely repayment, due to some problem he was jobless and won't pay the dues.. In this matter what court will do??

Answer now

22 August 2018 at 10:23

Best wishes to all

May this Eid brings you Joys unlimited blessed by the Grace of Allah.Eid Mubarak. Happy Bakrid.

Answer now

Anonymous
14 August 2018 at 18:25

Andhra pradesh endowment act 1987

from past Six years i am working in a religious institution under a non muster roll (NMR) with a minimum wages
which is not sufficient for my day today livelihood, and one of the important point there is no week off for the employees,
its comes under ap endowment act 1987.
like me many other peoples ( employees) working under NMR basis more than 10 years but still their services are not regularised
where the institution have sufficient funds to run the organisation as of now there is no any favourable things happened towards employees

please help us in this Regards

Answer now

×

Join the MasterClass     |    x