I had given Flat Transfer Application along with necessary documents to the Secretary on 23.12.2018 but he has not communicated any reply to me till today, though more then 3 months has passed.

In such case, can I become a member of the society automatically as per bye-law 65(g) and as provided under Section 22(2) of MCS Act ? What action I should take now, please advise.

Answer now

Does it really take 50 years for my dispute regarding partition of my moms two houses to get resolved in court?

Here I have been suggested that go for compromise.

Even my father also told compromise and sign on blank paper. I did not sign however.

The advocate also told if they come for compromise, you compromise.

How to do compromise?

[Back story - Mom passed away few days ago, leaving 2 big houses, husband, one son married with 2 kids, one me with one kid (I did love marriage (1 kid girl) however I did not change reliegion) no will done by mom, dad and brother telling you wont get any share in property.]

Answer now

Dear Experts,

I am standing as POA/GPA on behalf of my friend- Plaintiff (living abroad) who got cheated of plot. I was assigned as GPA only after it was known the plot was sold as paper sale with fictitious katha # with substantial evidence of producing other case OS/598/1998 judgment gone against the defendant of the entire layout itself. Besides we have produced WhatsApp message between defendant and plaintiff wherein defendant acknowledging to sort out and settle if the plaintiff withdraws the police compliant OS/5854/2016 for recovery of money and cancellation of sale deed.

While the case has progressed upto cross examination on both sides, yet the defendant through one of the IA statement is expecting court monitored commission enquiry to redraw the boundaries by falsely highlighting that I GPA has sold some piece of my friend’s plaintiff plot to neighboring Flat/Apartment builder; and as such I have put this case against defendants to recover money and thus diverting court. Towards this in the ensuing argument stage can we ask defendants to show / table proof also can we produce additional docs / proof OR highlight their own docs & statement tacit acknowledging their misdeeds.

As I am standing as GPA to my friend to ensure justice is done to this problem and money is recovered for him and importantly this fictitious sale deed is cancelled… Kindly help me with your advice so as to what aspects can be and cannot be brought through verbal and written process of argument stage so that I am not been falsely accused and when ORDERS are issued would Judge word the orders expunge false accusation against me as well.
Appreciate your understanding of my situation and hence needing your expert advice.

Many thanks & Regards

Answer now

29 March 2019 at 00:47

Transfer of Name on property

Hello all,
Need help/guidance on below scenario.

My wife's Grandmother(Mother of my wifes Mother) Have a propert On her Name. But she passed aways Long back . But before Pasing away she made a Power of attorney of her property Possesion on Name of my wife's Father(Only POA).
Unfortunately My wifes Father also Passed away Few years before.
Now My wifes Mother want to get the property of her Mother on her Name, bcoz as per POA its was given to Her husband but now he is no More. So after her husband the First right goes to her Mother.

How Can we go about getting the Property tranfered on My Wife's Mother?

Procedure to follow?

Guidance on above would be highly appreciated.


Answer now


I am a co owner of flat purchased by my mother myself and my brother.now we three co own this flat in CHS located in Mumbai.my mother made gift deed of her 1/3 share in my name but before submitting the same to secretary of society
She died of heart attack.So in this case how should I approach society for transfer of her share in my name .6 months have passed since gift deed registered

Answer now

12 March 2019 at 16:57

Panchayath layout plan road issue


I purchased plot in 2015 under punchayath layout plan dated 1989.where plan Is having 33 feet road in front my plot. But opposite plot owner occupied that access road and build a wall upfront my plot and I could not able to go inside my plot.left side there is a house and road occupied and build a wall and right side some other person land is there and back side another person land is there.so only accessible road for my plot if occupied and he is saying he build wall as per his land measurements. He is saying my panchayath layout is fake and his land owner saying he did not sold road to that layout planner.but road is there is pamchayath layout and opposite plot owner completely blocked 5 plots in our side with out giving accessible road to our plots
Kindly help

Answer now

Respected Experts,
A partnership firm consisting of 4 partners having share as 30:30:30:10 holds 35% share in a land. A builder/ developer purchased 30:30:30 from the partners via registered agreement in 2014 and 10% share from the divorced wife of the partner via notarized MOU without the knowledge and consent of the partner in 2013.

The said MOU was executed on the basis of 2 fake Power of Attorney's of the partner. When the partner was alarmed, he filed WP in the High Court of Bombay in 2015 against the builder & others on his and firms behalf. As the matter did not come up for hearing due to long dates, the developer went ahead and appointed a sub-developer to develop the land in 2016.The partner expired in 2017.

The developer produced only the agreement of 90% share holder with the MCGM to get his file approved and not the 10% MOU . The sub-developer constructed 22 floors and is waiting for OC from the MCGM.

The last wife of the partner is still alive, she filed CS in the HC to become a party in the said WP and also filed complaints with the Municipal Corp. not to issue Occupation Certificate by showcasing how the fraud has been committed by the builder/developer and the divorced wife of the partner. .

Any judgments will be really helpful.

1.The builder completed the purchase of the land on false and fabricated MOU of a divorced wife, Is the sale/ deal complete with the partners and valid in the eyes of law?
2. What legal recourse is available with the financially deprived last wife and widow of the partner.?
3. The Advocate of the deceased partner states that nothing lies in WP, you will have to withdraw and file a suit?
4. Is there anyway to stop the developers file from further movement?
5. WP is still pending in the HC. Should the last surviving wife amend the WP and bring the fraud committed by the divorced lad and the developers?

Experts, please help and guide....God Bless

M. R. Shaikh

Answer now

01 March 2019 at 13:15

Mofa and rera

we want o know that if we book a flat during MOFA in under construction property can the percentage of work completed differ in todays RERA SCHEME
in the same building which is still under construction .
in both the scenario posseion date is not being given under repeated reminders
is it possible .

Answer now

16 February 2019 at 12:54


sir meri dadi ka makan jisme 3 waris he ,lakin ak ne nakali waris ban kar bech diya

Answer now

16 February 2019 at 12:51


sir meri dadi ka makan jisme 3 waris he ,lakin 1 ne waris ban kar bech diya

Answer now


  LAWyersclubindia Menu