18 October 2019 at 12:22

Regarding disproportionate income rule

On which basis disproportionate income case apply,if someone living in a joint family and having having total income till date is Rs.25.00 lacs having service period of 4-5 yrs and total saving with him is Rs.18-19 lacs which also includes some cash given from parent then will this be treated as disproportionate income, confuse about the concept pls guide regarding this.

Dear sir/ Madam In one company their HR Team has make telephonic discussion with worker. In their discussion company management demanding workers resignation till -----------------Date. , workers are ready to give their resignation under following condition. 1. Required to receive their all pending salary till last working date. 2. Required to receive their Next three-month salary in advance. 3. Required to receive their total Full & Final Settlement with their deducted LTA , & gratuity, all statutory dues like PF & Form No. 16A of Fy. 2019-20. 4. Required to receive all demand in one time settlement with experience certificate & relieving Letter.
My Query is Can workers get next three months advance salary after date of their resignation / last working day.

11 October 2019 at 16:19

Promotion

Sir,I was a central govt employee.I was working there since 2012.I resigned in June last year to join bank.My previous employer now conducted DPC and promoted many of my colleagues.I was not promoted despite having lien.Kindly reply if their action is correct.Thank you

08 October 2019 at 06:56

departmental enquiry

I have filed the writ petition challenging dismissal order. before dismissal charge sheet was issued enquiry conducted. my prayer in WP was only reinstatement, I have not paryed to quash departmental enquiry.

my question is this necessary to pray to quash the enquiry along with quash dismissal order.

harish

07 October 2019 at 18:48

Higher education

I work in autonomous body and did regular degree but didn't take permission. I took leave for exams. Will the degree valid. I intend to move to private sector. Did non taking permission affect my future employment or further studies.

07 October 2019 at 11:13

Delhi school education act

As per Hon'ble SUpreme court, Interpretation of Rule 105 DSER states that probation period can be at most upto two years after the initial appointment and thereafter the employer / school Mgt. is required to either confirm that employee on regular post by a written letter or terminate his services in case the school does not want to continue with that employee.
Now the question arises is WHAT IF THE SCHOOL DOES NOT GIVE CONFIRMATION IN WRITING EVEN AFTER COMPLETION OF THE PROBATION PERIOD, BUT CONTINUES FURTHER FOR MANY YEARS ON CONTRACT BASIS AND THEN AFTER SEVEN YEARS REMOVES THAT EMPLOYEE WITHOUT ASSIGNING ANY REASON.

04 October 2019 at 11:47

settlament delay

Police complaint

Anonymous

When District court martial concluded I was acting rank of sergeant and A COURT MARTIAL DOES NOT DEAL WITH ACTING RANK as per Air force act sec 73 notes 10.2 a violation of AFA and a complete travesty of justice

30 September 2019 at 08:21

Interim stay

HC grants interim stay against order of transfer in a nain petition challenging transfer order.Later the main petition is dismissed.whether the petitioner is entitled for wages for the period of interim stay

Anonymous
29 September 2019 at 19:43

Pension

Wheather the government authority or department has the power to stop the pension and gratuity of a govt. Employee while the departmental or criminal proceedings are pending against him?

×