09 July 2020 at 17:16

Salary not credited for 3 months!!


I work in a yyy company where I am not paid for the last 3 months. Now I have an offer with another company.
When I ask the salary balance to my current employer, he is asking me to re-sign first and then to proceed with the settlement.
Should I re-sign here to claim the salary balance or ask him to work on the settlement first?
Also, he is forcing me to submit the assets and re-sign.
can someone tell me the procedure to move this legally?

Note: I don't think the employer will actually give me the complete salary balance.

09 July 2020 at 00:51

Trade unions

My doubt is can a trade union buy shares of its own psu if the pay is going for listing of shares

What's the actual position of trade union in the eyes of law

Pls explain

Thankss in advance

Dear Sir/Madam I started my carrier in Defence Research & Development Organization (DRDO) , Ministry of Defence , Govt. of India in October, 1998. I shifted from DRDO to ICAR an Autonomous Research Organization under Min of Agriculture, Govt. India through proper channel by submitting technical resignation on 24 Feb, 2011 I submitted an application for regularization. My present department i.e.ICAR is asking for contributory pension and gratuity and leave encashment etc . Please suggest me any rules if an employee shifted form central to central govt. whether it is mandatory to submit these contributory pension,gratuity and leave encashment from previous organization.??? Please help me in this regard , so that my services can be regularized

Read more at: https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/profile.asp?member_id=127168

02 July 2020 at 14:00

About retrenchment

Dear lawyers we around 750 workers worked for power plant are redeployed to some other power stations in that 750 workers around 300 workers are redeployed to power plant which is nearest to us 60km long and it's sub critical plant and it requires man power but the chief engineer of power plant where we worked about 22 years almost is telling the management there is surplus staff but he's showing 750+ app contract based workers turned as artisans and as said above 750 workers out of 300 the rest 450 workers are redeployed to power plant which is around 200 kms is inunder construction in fact even civil construction is not done it might take around 5 to 6 year's for cod and after cod has done there will be work for our workers we had a doubt and requesting that plz post us to place which is nearest to us and there's requirement of workers but the management is crucially without any mercy first redeployed us to another power plant which is 200 km far away and now has ordered to join ts transco which is another corporation we are suffering a lot for management decision and we are suffering a lot without our families plz help us

30 June 2020 at 11:23

Method of oral evidence

In courts the evidence of witnesses is taken in definite sequence.After examination of one witness,and after his cross examination the next witness is examined.This gives opportunity to parties to correct mistake committed by earlier witness in evidence of subsequent witness.Is there any bar to asking the parties to submit total evidence of all the witnesses at one time by Affidavits and then give an opportunity to opponent to cross examine the witnesses.This would considerably reduce the litigation time.

today i m govt.teacher preparing FOR IAS
has gone jail 4 days in 380 IPC i did not disclose to my dept.& i m in service
i have 2 possibilities
1.settlement in this case will be make soon after it ,can i will become IAS if i will pass exam or
becoz i hide my arrest & jail from dept.so they refuse my candidature ??( moral turpitude )
2 if on basis of compromise the FIR will get quash then can i eligible to appoint IAS ?
i fear becoz hiding jail from my present department they will dismiss my candidature of IAS ??
but if FIR will quash & but it is also based on compromise ( moral turpitude ) ?

25 June 2020 at 12:20

Know about sec52 in labour law

How many sec 52 is applicable in the year

24 June 2020 at 00:57

Sudden termination

Hi all,
Last week I was called by HR and informed that because of low performance,employer don't want my services.I completed 7 months of employment whereas my probation was for 6 months.Moreover they pressurized me to sign 2 letters one stating that I m resigning voluntarily and other letter stating they r terminating my employment because of low performance.I m left helpless in this pandemic situation.I worked 12 hours for 3 months without extra pay hoping for confirmation n bonus due in Feb-2021.Plwase advise.I m sure there are people who worked with me in projects having lower quality than me .They fired 100, employees with me may be to avoid paying variable pay due in Feb-2021.

22 June 2020 at 01:37

Resignation from deputation

I am a central government employee (CAPF) and presently on deputation in a central University. Can I tender my Resignation from the University addressed to my appointing authority or it is necessary to join back to CAPF and then tender my resignation.

02 June 2020 at 15:02

Ccs pension rule - reg.

Respected Learned Expert,

I am governed under CCS Pension Rule. I am receiving provisional pension for the last 3 years consequent to a Departmental enquiry which was ended with the order of compulsory retirement. (There is no mention on the quantum of pension and gratuity in the order).At the time of compulsory retirement, a criminal case filed by CBI-ACB is pending before the court on the same facts of Departmental Enquiry. Hence, I have been sanctioned with provisional pension from the date of my compulsory retirement. Meanwhile, I have been convicted by the CBI court. The order of the CBI court is challenged in the High Court which is pending till date. I have been issued with the Memorandum by my department as to why a reduction in pension can't be made as I was convicted in the Trial Court. I had tendered my explanation which is pending before the Competent Authority. Is there any time limit to pass the order by the Competent Authority on the reply filed by me against the Memorandum. I have been not paid with Gratuity and Commutation of Pension for the last 3 years as the matter is pending on the said issue. Please clarify on the time limit available to the Competent Authority to dispose my reply to the Memorandum for reduction of pension. Thanks in advance.


  LAWyersclubindia Menu

Indian Evidence Act     |    x