adv. rajeev ( rajoo )

This Query has 5 replies

21 September 2020 at 11:37

Complaint on public servant

Education officer has issued a permission to a school to start the classes knowing that school has violated the Govt., rules. So under what section of IPC and Prevention of Corruption Act private complaint can be filed?

Anonymous

This Query has 6 replies

20 September 2020 at 11:07

Police station

Respected Experts,
a few days ago police had taken me to their police station and didn't let me inform my family or friends, they took my mobile phone , what legal actions can I take against police now?

facts: I was standing near a shop and 2-3 more people were standing near me the police car came and they took us to police station, there was no charge on us no complaint etc, we where sitting in the police station for 8-9 hours.

and please suggest what should a person do if this happens with me again or any individual person.

Zeeshan

This Query has 4 replies

Family court grant wife heavy maintenance by believing say of wife that I am the owner of 8 shops and getting rent from them. Which is totally false submission by wife.

Now, do I go for revision at HC or file perjury at family court after attachment of those shops ? As I do not own any shop hence wife commits perjury.

Which is better option ???

ADV. SHAHDAB KHAN

This Query has 4 replies

16 September 2020 at 06:32

Ipc section in hindi

Please Provide Indian Panel Code Section in hindi for Knowledge with definition & punishment

guddu

This Query has 13 replies

10 September 2020 at 14:34

Foto was asked by thana lc

when i went court on the date given to my file 8 September
till challan was not presented in court i have seen my file
i signed on my file & returned to home as lawyer said to me
after 30 minutes Thana LC(lower constable) phoned me & asking to send my photo on his whatsapp no.
& also my lawyer said to give him photo
& lawyer informed me challan has been presented in court
i send photo
i fill form for avail me copy of challan to nakal vibhag
today vibhag employee said challan was not presented & your application was returned from office
it means lawyer is lying
i am worried if i made mistake by giving my photo or not ?
is this right procedure that LC phoned & asked photo to accuse over phone ?
please learned counsel let me know ?

Anonymous

This Query has 7 replies

10 September 2020 at 10:33

Fir

respected experts,
a person has false registered an FIR against me for defamation and can I register an FIR for the false FIR against me.
The person who registered FIR against me with false information given to him by a third person.

Anonymous

This Query has 8 replies

HI experts
My mother was murdered in 2009 and accused was acquitted by sessions courts. Thereafter my uncle filed an appeal under section 372 CRPC in Lucknow high court as he had lodged the FIR at first place.

Last year he died however accused is still alive. Hence I just wanted to know:
1) whether the case will be get closed automatically with the death of petitioner's in victim family or it will stay unaffected
2) Can I be admitted in place of my uncle's name at this stage as victim was my mother

Amit Joshi

This Query has 6 replies

Hello Sir/Madam,
Myself Amit Joshi. I am accused in SC/ST atrocities case. Currently, I am on Anticipatory Bail. When FIR is filed on me, I had doubt that complainant's caste certificate is bogus. I had expressed my concern to investigating officer(I.O.) but at that time, I had no proof so I can't submit it to I.O. And they also not verify caste certificate from caste validity certificate. So, I decided to file RTI application for that. Now, I have enough proof and documentary evidence that person is of General caste and not SC/ST caste. Before such evidence come in my hand, Chargesheet was filled in court. I want to file discharge application to court.
Can I submit such evidence along with discharge application ?
Because Section 227 of CrPC says that:
"If, upon consideration of the record of the case and the documents submitted therewith, and after hearing the submissions of the accused and the prosecution in this behalf, the Judge considers that there is not sufficient ground for proceeding against the accused, he shall discharge the accused and record his reasons for so doing"
Here, in section they used words as "record of the case" as my evidence is not in chargesheet report it is not "record of the case". I got it later when already chargesheet was filed. So, can discharge is possible in my case u/s 227 ??
Can anyone suggest any caselaws related to this, which says that accused can submit evidence in support of his 227 discharge application.

Anonymous

This Query has 8 replies

30 August 2020 at 00:34

Fir for non payment of dues

I have received a purchase order from a company for an event assignment. I was paid 50% of the sum on the event date and the balance was to be paid within 15 days. Since than I have been following up for my balance payment and the company is not making the balance payment by making some excuse or the other every time. It is over 18 months now. Can I file an FIR against the company directors as they have been giving me false assurances all these months and have no intention in clearing my dues.

Anonymous

This Query has 8 replies

Hello dear EXPERTS,

My Grandmother had some acres of land in her name, She died 2 years ago and the Agricultural Land is still in my Grandmother's name.
The agricultural Land is ancestral in nature.
My Grandmother's land are adjacent to my (Grandmother's brother) Land.

A few days back we came to know that The ( Brothers of my grandmother) had taken the Loan on their Land as well as the on the Land of my grandmother too.

MY QUESTION IS- MY GRANDMOTHER IS DEAD AND THE LAND IS IN MY GRANDMOTHER'S NAME, HOW CAN THEY TAKE THE LOAN ON MY GRANDMOTHER'S LAND.

1. ISN'T IT ILLEGAL?

2. WHAT TO DO NOW?

.............................................................................................................................................................................

I HAVE ONE MORE QUESTION.

MY FATHER IS SAYING THAT HE WILL GET THE LAND TRANSFERRED IN HIS NAME AND THEN LATER GIFT IT TO (GRANDMOTHER'S BROTHER.)

AND WE ARE AGAINST THIS STEP.

3. IS IT POSSIBLE FOR MY FATHER TO TRANSFER THE LAND TO MY (GRANDMOTHER'S BROTHERS)
WITHOUT OUR PERMISSION??
* SINCE THE LAND IS ANCESTRAL

4. HOW TO STOP HIM??

×

IPC Course by Ex-Judge!!     |    x