This Query has 1 replies

05 December 2019 at 22:07


Judgement pronounced on 27th Oct, 2019.U/Sec 389 of Cr.P.C filed and allowed.
On 1st Nov, true copy given.
On 1st Nov Copy of Application filed and complied on 01-12-2019.
Appeal filed on 7th and allowed by Appellate Court.
Now it is coming for 1st appearances.
Respondent council claiming that Appeal is not maintainable due to 27th Nov expires 30 days.
Need suggestion on governing limitation.
From when limitation starts.
What about grace period.

Rahul Sharma

This Query has 1 replies

02 December 2019 at 19:24

Calculation of days in custody

Dear sir/mam kindly give some advice on this problem, a family member is having both cheque bounce case and 420/406 case registered , and he/she is in judicial custody in 420/406 case , would the period of custody in 420/406 case be also counted for 138 NI act case in case of conviction in 138 ni act cases.

Read more at:


This Query has 4 replies

02 December 2019 at 01:52

Caste certificate

Hello sir,
I have knowingly got obc caste certificate for rajasthan state beacuse my father made for himself the same to avail the was easily made but when i went for centre caste certificate ..patwari asked me to show the property papers where my caste was showing general category so i couldn't get it...i never applied for obc category in any form filling and never avail the benefits of obc plzz sir can you tell me how to cancel it so that i can get EVS certificate for general category


This Query has 2 replies

24 November 2019 at 20:25

Complaint u/s 340

a false complaint u/s 138 was filled against my uncle and aunty both are joint account holder of the cheque in question uncle is no more with us and he is the person who signed the cheque in question and gived that cheque to a financer from whom they took loan of Rs 1000000. there is some issue between financer and my uncle and to put pressure on my uncle Financer handed over the cheque in question to his known who filled the cheque and submitted the cheque in his account and after the cheque got bounced they send a notice and then filled aa false case against my uncle and aunty. sign on cheque done by uncle but the complainant filled a complaint in court to summon both the accused u/s 138. Now the trail is done case is on advance stage complainant cross is done. we had filled a complaint against complainant u/s 340 that complainat filled a false complaint against my aunty, complainant did not disclosed to the court that sign on cheque is not belongs to aunty they hide this from court so on this bases we filled a complaint u/s 340.
know i want to know that on this grount complaint u/s 340 is maintanable.
Pls suggest what more needs to done to proceed strongly


This Query has 3 replies

20 November 2019 at 19:50

Summons /warrant

IPC 406, 420 and 465 --- summons case or warrant case ?

Shruti Shruti

This Query has 2 replies

19 November 2019 at 19:12


In my criminal case, where i am A1, I had applied for stay. And I have been appearing as Party-in-person in trail court.
1. If stay is granted, do I need to still appear for the hearing dates? (As I dont have appointed any counsel for 317 etc petitions.)

Shruti Shruti

This Query has 5 replies

19 November 2019 at 02:59

Witness - unwilling

I am arrayed as A1 and my criminal is ongoing in trial court. Found that the witness persons are not willing to come and was forced by police. In last hearing, the witness people shouted at judge saying that "why no enquiry is happening to us. we are coming every hearing for past 4 months. I am not related to this case. Just i was a neighbour. Police tortured and forced me to be a witness".

But this was not recorded by the Magistrate.
Kindly advice me if I can do any of these ?
1. Prejury on them for giving false statements in 161 againt us (heard that police written the statement and witness was forced to sign)
2. Defamation on them?
3. Or any other sections which can be in favour for me.?


This Query has 2 replies

17 November 2019 at 09:14

Discharge before charge

Discharge of accused before framing of charge (CrPC 239)
Is this applicable for Summary / Summons cases from private complaints (IPC 504,506)?


This Query has 2 replies

15 November 2019 at 11:39

Revoking the passport query

Hello Experts,
My husband is not paying maintenance for 7 years. So, I have filed the application u/s 125(3) but no success. I heard that we can apply to revoke his Passport.
Please guide me, can we apply to revoke the husband's passport if he is not complying with the court's order?
If yes, then how and where?
Please advise...Thanks in advance !!!


This Query has 2 replies

13 November 2019 at 11:06

Consumer court order

OP is not obeying Maharashtra state consumer court order .I am planning to file execution jointly under 25 and 27 .Please share your views
Also let me know the steps followed after filling execution


  LAWyersclubindia Menu