Anonymous
18 July 2020 at 21:12

All subjects

I am not understanding evidence law. I am trying now and then but I don't know why I am not able to understand it maybe it's because of language or there can be other reasons too. Help me.

Answer now

10 September 2019 at 18:22

Mpokket loan

Sir, i've loan from mpokket of the amount of 10000rs they provided me the loan but the agreement links was thrown as an error they doesn't shown any agreement but making us to accept that agreement for money urgency after im accepting then they are sending loan agreement to the mail sir im in with some severe health issues i payed as much as i can but my condition physically, mentally, financially so bad to repay the amount but after reading that agreement it was making so tensed please help us i cannot pay that amount in the present situation
Now they are sending legal notices from Delhi high court i aksing me to pay 15500 immediately

Answer now

I am done a job in government as a contract employee.i am pursuing llb by managing management without attendance.is it valid or not

Answer now

Anonymous
04 May 2019 at 15:36

Signature on admit card

I have given the exam for teaching post. I forgot to take sign of invigilator on admit card. While uplaoding the e dosier i have submitted in application regarding this and my name is selected in final result. I have to appear for physical verification of document before education department. Please advise if to be safer side i need to make any affidavit regarding thid to avoid any rejection and what i need to mention in affidavit

Answer now

23 April 2019 at 18:36

Society non occupancy charges

Society is in mumbai and flat is rent out by owner.
current society bill is as per mentioned below.
1) Municipal taxes - Rs. 1206/-
2) Maintenance charges - Rs. 1313/-
3) Sinking fund Rs. 131/-
4) Education cess Rs. 10/-
Total Rs. 2660/-
Now my question is how much non occupancy charges will be?
will it calculate on entire bill or only on maintenance charges?
Please Seniors suggest.

Answer now

Namaskaar, I am puneet, 5 years back I enrolled my self in correspondence PG course. Later ,after one month I got a private job. I informed my private employer about my academic pursuit. However my bosss told me that its totally fine if u do it in your personal time. I never took leave or financial advantage from that open degree. I left that job 2 years back for preparing Govt job exams. My question is that will this open degree be valid for future Govt. employment as I never took a formal approval??? pls render your valuable legal advice.

Answer now

Anonymous

Subject: I got� �Physically and mentally Assaulted(&)ragged��by seniors of our Department of Economics�

� � � � � � I am Dheeraj Nimmagadda, a student of UG 1st year economics got beaten by some seniors AbdulGuffer & Sohail Mahummad Ansari �of our department on 1st october night. let me inform you that 2 seniors of our department beat me and few other supporters of bussiness school #BBA Department
�due to Unsounded behavior towards those� seniors .I agree that i havent cared them in seniors few people.due to their behaviour� But you can ask the seniors� people and teachers of class .Behavior of me and please let me know you one thing Mam until now to�
�the thing is clear that� the people are begging And commanding� for the respect�
Incidents that they� marked to beat me�
#I haven't cared them�
#i haven't� obeyed the words� of those people .because i dint like due to they individual behavior�
#i sad fuckoff of literally by showing middle finger in when they said me to be clam and dint clap in� National surgical Strike and suddenly he started bad words like (Gudapagaladagutrha)its an telugu word means i will fuck your ass� " then i said ok what ever you want � go on
later on after some time i said them that using the words bro i didn't said to you� be cool ..then he asked my Room no i said B block B30 when i was in my room they came front of the door and� said me to come out� then i said you come in bro.��
then they started beating me....in� showing senior ism with me and i got frightened be seeing those people came with a gang and friends are trying to stop and they punished� my friends��
*and i was been clam i havent raised my voice they beating me again� and� due escape from this fight and i said sorry� �and� they called me out then to i got frightened� i said no i wont come� after long time �they called me out forcefully� �
And started to saying about this University� and how the seniors are powerful and they said you might� be think about to Complain About us� to the department and to the Vice Chancellor�
they cant� do they thing in this University� if they might to only they will suspend for one week nothing more then that
and they are saying the past Seniours to me� that Ma� final year students �who made a� strike infront of vc gate "but they didnt did any thing to him they might have an a enquiry commiety� and finally warns� us ,they� warnd me again here the law doesnt work here in this campus no one can� do anything even we known the people those people can go to vc with out any permission�
they says it is not Hyderabad� or any other�
�it is� Gulbarga� he the people are quite harsh even they� will murder for 30rs� and warned me lot .. i said ok� bro i escaped from there� and� recently murder happened in our University�
And it clearly shows No student have fear if he is doing wrong too�
�Mam or sir i want the� justice�
But i still� believe the justice and law they have to be punished as per the law and justice
�Even if you find any wrong of me i have to be punished as per the law� and i am looking for the justice��
Mam some of the words� i shouldn't� use but i have used those words to explain the Scenario clearly��
This message was true and genuine� and� i hope you understand my concern� i hope you will help me to ..not only me your judgement should be� mark of justice , This type of things should not have to be repeat in our campus ..
still if i said something wrong sorry for that�
#
And I complained to higher attorites at 2nd morning untill now no action has been taken against them nor me
And they are making wrong statements by the help of many students
Because they have huge contacts in this campus they made huge fake statements against me as that I used. Abuse language that I have used, I used to explain the situation exactly what happened..same words I used to explain
I became emotional and I used these word
If you are seniors then nothing to me it might be great full to your teachers and parents I respect the people who respects me..
And they again complained against me as I using vaulger words
Sir I don't know what to do. Sir please help me

Thankyou
Nimmagadda Dheeraj

Answer now

05 October 2018 at 19:25

Misspelt Surname

Dear sir

Greetings. My surname is Tali in my official documents. When I try to obtain Backward Caste certificate, I am not given the same on the reasons that Teeli/Teli is included in the list of the said castes. The surname of my father in the documents is Teeli. I tried to change the same in my documents but it is taking so long. I have to change documents right from my school to college in this matter.
Sir, is there a way I can get the said certificate without going through pains of changing all the documents. Is there any other way. I shall be looking forward to your reply.

Thanks in advance.
Naiem Ur Rehman

Answer now

Anonymous

I have completed my BscIT from mumbai university. I have been following up with college past 4 months for the same but they are not co-operating. I contacted university officials, they checked my case and told me my marksheet is pending because college has not summited my 1st year marks. Please help me with where and whom can i complain regarding this.
Thank You

Answer now

12 September 2018 at 13:15

validity of llb course

sir ,i was a student of llb.

Answer now

×

Complete Hindu Laws Course     |    x