Capt J M Vaishnav

This Query has 5 replies

Is there any legal remedy for consumers who have got solar rooftop panels installed by Govt. approved agencies who do not provide post-installation services as per the regulations?

M.RAMESH.NAIKOnline

This Query has 3 replies

wish to know under what sections of trust act 1882 and 1925 or any other trust act , the deed of appointment of a trustee need s to be registered and what is proceedure to be adopted in case of appointment after death of a serving trustee in a public charitable trust

Anonymous

This Query has 3 replies

Sir, I want to change my caste mbc to Bc , first what I have to change ? My tc or my community certificate. Please help me. Urgency

navneet jakhmolaOnline

This Query has 10 replies

13 January 2021 at 21:04

One eye driving license

Dear Team,

Greetings of the day!!!

My name is navneet jakhmola. I am blind from my left eye. However, my right eye is 6/6 but whenever, i am trying to apply for driving licence.

The RTO authority refused to me to apply for driving licence.

It is 3rd attempts but seem that this it will also go into the vain
Are we not authorizes to apply for driving licence. It is not our fault. So waht, we do not have one eye. I am good at to ride the bike.

I firmly believed there is law which have drawn for us.

Looking forward reply with positive response.

Navneet jakhmola

preetiOnline

This Query has 7 replies

can a person will get selected in civil services in 751ipc

N.J.S.Rajkumar alias narasimhaOnline

This Query has 1 replies

13 January 2021 at 09:12

Shankaranthi greetings

Wishing your good selves , all your family Members and Friends an Blissful, Pleasant, Prosperous and Joyful
Lohri ( 13th Jan ) 2021 ) Ki Makar Shankaranthi --Pongal -- Harvest Festival of South India --14th Jan 2021 --N.J.S.Rajkumar

Neeraj KaushikOnline

This Query has 4 replies

affidavit format

Anonymous

This Query has 11 replies

10 January 2021 at 17:58

Certified copy of court judgement/order

Can a legal heir of a deceased party to the civil suit, obtain certified copy of court order from District Court in Maharashtra ?
Legal heir is 3rd generation in succession and all ancestors are now dead. In this this can he seek certified copy of court judgement from District Court, ancestors of which were party to civil suit.

Adriano Peres

This Query has 6 replies

09 January 2021 at 20:01

New car

Hi. I advise you Subaru BRZ. Machine beast.Personally, I really like the car. Its characteristics are super and the appearance too. Soon I'll buy one for myself.

Venugopal .JOnline

This Query has 4 replies

09 January 2021 at 10:39

Regularisation

what is regularisation? difference between regularisation and promotion? what are the benefits of regularisation?
what is the difference between the temporary recruitment and ad hoc recruitment?
what is ante dated seniority?

×