Salman pasha ak

This Query has 1 replies

my name is salman pasha from bangalore i got pressurise and blackmain from this number to pay them my credit card bill payment
I lost my corporate job and still searching but i never made a delay to pay my all bills but past from 2 months iam suffering a lott of finacial problem so got delay ..Iam using kotak bank credit card and i made a delay to pay the bill because of some financial issue but i use to get call from a lady with this number 7483409708 and she stating that she paid my bill amount and asking me to pay off that amount later she started bad language and also one of her manager mr praveen started abuse language from this number 8197016523 day night he use to call and stating that he paid my bill and abuse me to pay off but when i check my credit card statment there is no payment has been paid from them.. I took money from kotak bank credit card but why this people harrasing me i dont no so i request you to kindly take a action on this such bad people

Anonymous

This Query has 3 replies

17 October 2019 at 22:02

Regarding rejoining

Sir I had submitted 3 months prior notice in fci 06 March 2018(I was a permanent employee of the department)regarding resignation citing personal reasons due to that post was AG-3 post ( Grade 3) and that time salary was too less in fci so I frustrated and I submitted my resignation and resignation was accepted by department on 06 june 2018 . Now I have no job and want to rejoin fci even after 1 year and 4-5 months. Please suggest me

pushpakrishna

This Query has 2 replies

17 October 2019 at 16:52

Service of notice

Is it a valid notice sent by courier service with out showing a signature of the address e as it is possible to have a receipt from a private courier.
As per the general clauses act section 27 only postal service with correct address is valid.
Dear experts kindly give your advice on this
THANQ.

Raj Naik

This Query has 5 replies

16 October 2019 at 19:48

About government Job eligibility

I had applied for a govt job in Karnataka, I got selected and now I've to produce all semester marksheet infront of KPSC, in one of my marksheet I've SPC (Subject performance Cancelled) infront of one particular subject of 4th semester , because I was caught cheating but they let me write all other exams in that semester and no other punishment was given, KPSC had asked a question while submitting form applying for the job that if I ever got debarred I clicked on NO as debarring is not letting you sit in any of other exams which didn't happen, but now I noticed in notification for job there's written you shouldn't have faced any punishment on morality bases, will they consider me as eligible candidate or not? Please do help.

Joykutty Varghese

This Query has 5 replies

16 October 2019 at 16:41

Police protection or crpf protection

SIR,
SHOULD WE PAY FOR THE PROTECTION PROVIDED BY THE STATE GOVT POLICE OR CRPF AND HOW MUCH IS ITS PAYMENTS?

Anonymous

This Query has 2 replies

If a member of the housing society has been to jail in past and has criminal records in his name, can He contest elections for being Committee Member or Office bearer of Co.Op Hsg Soc Ltd?

Anonymous

This Query has 2 replies

15 October 2019 at 07:35

Service matters

Sir my dad was dismissed from sevice.On that time he serving in jharkhand.In 9/2/2017 he dismissed for little bit misbehavour with depty company commander under rule 11(1) of 1949 and 27 of 1955 of crpf act.After dismissal we appeal before( IGP) Ajmer range.But the same was dismissed.Then we approach patna high court.Sir my question is that can honrble high court dismissed my writ petition under territorial jurisdiction. Sir please reply.

Ravi nishad

This Query has 2 replies

14 October 2019 at 22:05

Registration of cnt act land

I am from jharkhand. I want to know.i want to buy a cnt act land.i also belong to cnt. Registration of cnt act land will happen or not?

Anonymous

This Query has 1 replies

14 October 2019 at 10:22

Service matters

My dad was serving in crpf in Jharkhand.He was dismissed February 2017 due to liquour consumption and little bit misbehaviour with depty company commander.then we appeal before Inspector general of police crpf ajmer range but the same was dismissed.Then we approach patna high court in July 2017. Because I am a resident of bihar.My case is still pending here. My question is that is our case is vallid for territorial jurisdiction?.sir please reply.He has served for 29 years It was first time he was charged for misbehavour

Ravi Tiwary

This Query has 5 replies

13 October 2019 at 16:52

Service matters

Sir my dad is serving in crpf jharkhand.He was dismissed from service.sir can we file a case in patna high court or jharkhand high court.

×