Respected sir ,
Bom me equitable mortgage ke liye esbtr bola tha but abhi sadha challan se payment kiya hai to ab ye log deface document mang rahe hai to plz suggest me sir

There is a partnership firm having two partner 1.Male and another female. Loan has been given it on the basis of post dated cheque. Cheque bears the signature of Male. Male expired in August 2019. Now Female partner neither wants to pay the amount nor wants to give another cheque. To save female from the rigorous of section 138 N I Act, in July 2019 about one month ago of death of Male partner, an Retirement Cum Reconstitution Deed was made in which Female Partner retires and a very old person was inserted as new Partner at the stamp paper of Rs.500/- notarized no. 500A.
There is another partnership firm of family of above male member having two partner 1.Male and another female. Loan has been given it on the basis of post dated cheque. Cheque bears the signature of Male. Now male partner neither wants to pay the amount nor wants to give another cheque. To save female from the rigorous of section 138 N I Act, in July 2019 about one month ago of death of above Male member of family, an Retirement Cum Reconstitution Deed was made in which Female Partner retires and the male who died in August 2019 was inserted as new Partner at the stamp paper of Rs.500/- notarized no. 500B.
Notary puts serial no. like 1,2,3,4,5,6….. etc if any notarized document has serial no. 500A (for the document that does not belong to document at serial no. 500, 500B) and 500B (for another documents that does not belong to document at serial no. 500 and 500A) .
1. Are these serial no. 500A and 500B ok as per Notary Act, or null and void (as it appears apparently that they have been inserted in between 500 and 501, antidated that is why they are numbered as A and B) ? 2. Any other guidance .
I have posted this at threat https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Notarised-documents-having-serial-no-with-a-and-b-as-suffix-207152.asp?message=Thank%20you,%20LCI%20and%20Lawyered%20representative%20shall%20contact%20you%20soon. also, as some persons are not designated yet as an expert.
I have posted this at threat https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/experts/Suit-u-order-37-cpc-against-legal-heir-against-dishonored-ch-716011.asp also, as some persons are not designated yet as an expert.

Anonymous
20 January 2020 at 00:03

Adding alias name in my father's name

sir
my father's name is DAUD KHAN and He is known in village and in society by both names DAUD KHAN and DAWD KHAN
while in aadhar card his name is DAUD KHAN . Can i go for Gazzete to do DAUD KHAN alias DAWD KHAN and what documents are required ?
thanks

20 January 2020 at 00:01

Adding alias name in my father's name

sir
thanks

Anonymous
18 January 2020 at 10:01

Name change query

I've already changed my name through gazette notification but I need to make correction in that. Kindly suggest the affidavit format for the same.
What's the difference between alias and "@" in the gazette.
Suppose my first name is ABC and I've changed it to PQR and now I need to make a correction and make it PQRT. What's the procedure for that?
Kindly let me know.
Thank you.
Regards.

We have fathers property with details: 1964 seller sold many plots as per town planning approved lay out plan. One of them baught by my uncle (fathers younger brother). He in turn transferred property via Gift deed in 1984 to father. Father constructed house post 1984. In 1964 sale deed entire schedule is proper with typo mistake in measurement numbers i.e. East To West: 40ft, North to South 65 ft where as correct is E to W 45Ft, N to S 60ft. The numbers were corrected in 1984 document, but E W and N S were still swapped. So we approached authorities to rectify the sale deeds. But 1964 seller died. We don't know his family whereabouts or how many heirs etc. We rectified 1984 document alone as my uncle and ourselves (father no more, mother, brother myself). Now we want to sell this property. Now some of the buyers insist rectification of 1964 document.
So please suggest 1. What is alternate process to rectification deed for 1974 sale deed in absence of seller his family. Who need to execute the alternate process (uncle or our family??)
2. Is it mandatory to rectify the 1964 document where 1984 document has apparently corrected one mistake directly and also got rectified for 2nd mistake last year.

12 January 2020 at 21:32

Nrc 1951 list

Which public authority keeps NRC 1951 list in Uttar Pradesh.

11 January 2020 at 11:41

Business

I am from assam, And I am planning to start school teaching coaching center in 10 different places with a name. What legal documents do I need and is there any rules and regulation such as teacher qualification or others...

Anonymous
27 December 2019 at 10:34

Darkhast format

We require soft copy of Darkhast to be filed in Pune District Court.

Can you please send the Format ?

Thank you

20 December 2019 at 22:39

Parking area swapping to be registered

I have a flat with reserve covered parking a society in Pune and now I want to get the same exchanged with another flat owner's parking as my new car length is more.
Please suggest how can we make a legal mutual agreement so that in future our next generation should have clarity.

×