11 January 2021 at 12:21

Joint will

Out of three brothers two elder brothers have made a JOINT WILL in favour of the youngest brother pertaining to un divided family property Query is what happens when one of the signatory of the WILL expires.does then the WILL HAVE ANY LEGAL BEARING

Answer now

27 September 2019 at 12:28

Obc non creamy and domicile

I am a central government employee and i had applied in obc ncl category for the job. Our family hails from bihar but now we reside in jharkhand since 1975. After jharkhand came into existence, the people who had migrated from bihar were not eligible for domicile and hence obc ncl. So i had applied through obc ncl and domicile of bihar. But in 2016 new amendment were paased and now i can get domicile and obc ncl from jharkhand state. i wish to appear for upsc cse examination. So should i obtain obc ncl from bihar or jharkhand.which one is legally correct.kindly help?

Answer now

06 June 2019 at 15:46

Caught drinking in public place

Hi dear experts
Mujhe 2 days pehle police ne drinking in public place ke liye arrest tha. Raat ko bail pe release kar diya.
IO se baa hui agle din IO ji na bola ki judge ke samne pesh hona padega wo plenty laga ke case dismiss kar dega
Dear experts plz aap koi acchi si advice do plz

Answer now

24 November 2018 at 08:33

"barred" under law

Dear experts kindly read the following-- as i wish to understand--why the PoA has been rejected by the court.

Subhash Chandra had on November 17, 2016 moved the court through a power of attorney to Gulshan Kumar Sachdeva, seeking prosecution of Mr Kejriwal for allegedly defaming him by levelling false allegations in the wake of demonetisation
A Delhi court on Saturday discharged chief minister Arvind Kejriwal in a defamation complaint filed by Rajya Sabha Member of Parliament or MP Subhash Chandra, saying Mr Chandra had not followed proper procedure while filing his plea.Additional Chief Metropolitan

Magistrate Samar Vishal granted the relief to the Aam Aadmi Party chief, noting that Mr Chandra had filed the complaint through a power of attorney which is "barred" under law.

The court said that Mr Chandra was at liberty to file a fresh complaint in accordance with law."Hence proceeding further with this case will be a futile exercise as this case is also filed through power of attorney. Accordingly the accused Arvind Kejriwal is discharged from this case," the court said.

Answer now

Is it mandatory to disclose details about distribution of wealth in the will, if the main intention of creating the will is to declare legal heirs. will it be sufficient if we just mention so and so persons are my legal heirs and my wealth is to be distributed equally among them, without disclosing or mentioning about assets and distribution of wealth. Thank you.

Answer now

21 September 2018 at 10:00

Regarding obc certificate and domicile

I applied for obc certifacte from the current state 'X' where my family has been settled for 50 years.But the authorities declined my request as they said my cast is not in the list of obc in state X and now I am applying for the same in my ancestral state 'Y'.I 've two queries
1) I am using my aadhar card ,ration card issued in state X for getting my obc certificate from state Y(my ancestral village where my grandfather's name is mentioned in tehsil records).Will there be any problem?
2) someone has told me that even if I get obc certificate I can't use it for one year because the cast certificate should be issued one year before the current job openings date.Is it true?

Answer now

20 September 2018 at 10:45

Execution of lease deed by nri

Dear Advocates!

Kindly suggest me that can a NRI execute a power of attorney from his domicile country to execute a release deed in Tamil Nadu? is it acceptable by the Registering authority?

Thanking you.

Answer now

Hello everyone. I am looking for a Loan Licensing agreement sample format for manufacturing nutraceutical products at a company. Any help will be highly appreciated.


Answer now

18 August 2018 at 19:57

Illegal land documents

Dear Experts

As the village previous talati has issued two illegal house tax receipt showing house numbers and house rent, usage tax etc to land grabber and village previous sarpanch issued one gram panchayat dakhla showing four location of a plot in the name of land grabber...right now both of them are not in posts.

In actual there is open plot and there is no construction.

Is the village sarpanch has rights to issue gram panchayat dakhila of plot ?

Is the two house tax receipts makes the land grabber owner ??

Where to complain about forge house tax receipt and forge gram panchayat dakhila ??

We complained to District Development Officer but no actions were taken.

We complained to local police station but no actions were taken..

Please guide sir your expert advice is highly appreciated..

Thank you..

Answer now



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
CrPC Course!     |    x