FLAT 20% OFF and 3-Months ADDED Validity on All Courses Absolutely FREE! Enroll Now Use Code: INDIA20

Dr dominion helped me win the lotto

(Querist) 02 December 2022 This query is : Resolved 
Hey everyone I bring to you good news.. Have been playing lottery for years now and unable to win I even came to conclusion that I won't play lottery again, last Monday I came online and I saw a post about Dr dominion spell lottery number I doubted but decided to give a last try and I reach out to him, we chatted to my greatest surprise on Thursday he cast a spell and gave me a winning number and i tried the numbers, guess what guys I won the lottery, my retired mom has be playing too and I have asked her to reach Dr dominion and I know soon she is going to win, if you want to win this lottery I will advice u reach on Dr dominion he has all it requires to make u win
Email: dominionlottospelltemple@gmail.com
website: https://dominionlottospell.wixsite.com/dr-dominion
kavksatyanarayana (Expert) 02 December 2022
It is not a legal query.............................
Dr J C Vashista (Expert) 03 December 2022
What is this about ?