New LIVE Course: Learn the Practical Nuances of IPR Drafting by Adv. Gautam Matani. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Reg partition suit

(Querist) 16 November 2022 This query is : Resolved 
My grandfather bought 10 acres of land in 1911,he had 10 acres of land and he has partition with his 2 son in 1921,it was registered partition,which we didn't have knowledge.The heirs of my grandfather's brother without showing the partitioned deed claimed it as joint family property and got preminilary decree in high court for partition,when we came to know about my grandfather partition deed we went for review,now our counsel has withdrawn our review and says when they come for final decree,we can object and go to high court, please eeply
kavksatyanarayana (Expert) 16 November 2022
I opine when a preliminary decree is ordered no appeal lies against it but after passing the final decree, you can file an appeal in High Court for preliminary and final decrees.
Dr J C Vashista (Expert) 17 November 2022
Revision of order passed may be preferred through some other local lawyer.
R.K Nanda (Expert) 17 November 2022
instead of filing review file revision petition in high court against preliminary decree.
P. Venu (Expert) 27 November 2022
How there could be a preliminary decree from the High Court?

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now