25% OFF on all LCI Courses. Offer valid till 5th Oct. Use Code: DUS25

Study while working

(Querist) 22 March 2021 This query is : Resolved 
My father passed away in july 2020 i have given compassionate appointement on his basis and i have been studying ballb 3year completed should there be any issue when my college complete and i want to submit those documents in railways record
Adv K Rajasekharan (Expert) 22 March 2021
It seems there is no problem at all.
kavksatyanarayana (Expert) 22 March 2021
At the time of your appointment, did you complete the LLB course or after the appointment? On what qualification you got the job?
Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Expert) 23 March 2021
you have to get permission of department (in writing) for continuing studies then there is no problem.

or else problem will be there.
krishna mohan (Expert) 23 March 2021
Since you were a student and the mid got the compassionate appointment looks no issues. I hope you would not have got the appointment based on studying llb.
Apurv Gaming (Querist) 23 March 2021
It is been given on basis of 12th and i have written that i am currently pursuing ballb in my papers which i submitted submitted in office
Apurv Gaming (Querist) 23 March 2021
Thanks to all of you from bottom of my heart may this noble profession stays noble as it is✌️
Apurv Gaming (Querist) 23 March 2021
Okk sir i will get written permission from office
Dr J C Vashista (Expert) 24 March 2021
You should inform your employer (Railway authorities) that your studies are continuing even before your compassionate appointment and seek permission to continue.

Expert of the Month