Intellectual Property Rights: Practice and Drafting by Adv Gautam Matani. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

How to claim compensation plot aquired by govt

(Querist) 11 January 2021 This query is : Resolved 
My deceased father bought a housing plot in Audugodi, Bangalore
in the 1970 and no compensation was paid to him. can his children claim
the compensation now, if so how. please guide us.
Isaac Gabriel (Expert) 11 January 2021
Seek information under the RTI ACT if details are available about the plot number, thet amount of compensation and the date of payment.
Dr J C Vashista (Expert) 12 January 2021
What you all were doing for the last 50 years and why now ?
Rajendra K Goyal (Expert) 12 January 2021
Author need to provide the information sought by the expert Dr. J.C. Vashishta.
kavksatyanarayana (Expert) 12 January 2021
Yes. give information on the query raised by the learned expert Mr. Vasistha sir
krishna mohan (Expert) 13 January 2021
Compensation are not normally paid automatically, You can seek with details of acquisition order and compensation through RTI on latest status or seek the help of lawyer to seek information and take legal remedies.
yeteendra naidu (Querist) 14 January 2021
after the death of my father we did attempt to get an alternate plot in govt land but in vain and we were advised that we were not elgible for any compensation. As we were too young and we had not much of awareness about the existing laws.
Rajendra K Goyal (Expert) 19 January 2021
Contact local lawyer, show him all related documents.

Use RTI to get proper information from the concerned department.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now