Intellectual Property Rights: Practice and Drafting by Adv Gautam Matani. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

During the divorce a lady live in relationship

Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 25 September 2020 This query is : Resolved 
Is it possible during divorce live in relationship with other man. Death on other man after 2 year realtionship she put a case for superdari and other man parents also gave application for same superdari. Who's chance to win? Superdari means wearing items on death time of accident mobile chain extra. And the lady putt an application I am the wife of other man. During the divorce is it possible 2013 to 2019. They live in relationship. And the case closed of the divorced in 2016. And the other man death in 2019.
Isaac Gabriel (Expert) 25 September 2020
It is a unique case.Unless the detais of the full history is revealed nothing could be advised.
kavksatyanarayana (Expert) 25 September 2020
Your query requires clarity.
Dr J C Vashista (Expert) 26 September 2020
A hypothetical question paper for taking examination.
Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Expert) 26 September 2020
no facts stated.

only question papers is set

what superdari it has been left to the imagination.
Shilesh Patel (Expert) 26 September 2020
Mr, anonymous post the fact in detail so your query can be solved on this platform.
Advocate Bhartesh goyal (Expert) 26 September 2020
A lady who lived in relationship of a man had no status of wife so she is not legal heir of deceased man.Deaceased parents are entitled to get the items on superdgi.
Rajendra K Goyal (Expert) 26 September 2020
Please state / re write the problem again. From the given facts unable to form an opinion.

When the divorce was filed?

Lived in live- in relation in what years.

When the divorce was allowed?

When accident happened?
A. A. JOSE (Expert) 26 September 2020
Your query lacks clarify and unless complete facts are stated clearly it is not possible to comment please.
Sri Vijayan.A (Expert) 26 September 2020
Please answer to the questions raised by Exp. Rajendra Goyal.
You can get some idea/ solution.
Guest (Expert) 27 September 2020
Evidence and Proof is mandatory for any Complaint. Adultery cases and complaints could be filed only by concerned affected person like husband or wife only and no body else Legally. Supreme Could had said Adultery should not be treated as Criminal Offence Adultery with acceptable Evidence would be only a Legally Valid Grounds for Divorce.. In your case the Husband is already No More and the Rights of the Wife can not be objected by any one Legally on the grounds of her illegal relationship during the process of Divorce. So Legally you could do nothing about it.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now