New LIVE Course: Learn the Practical Nuances of IPR Drafting by Adv. Gautam Matani. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Appeal by the respondent when crp filed by him pending

Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 03 September 2019 This query is : Resolved 
When a CRP against the ex-parte order is pending in the High Court, can the respondent file appeal suit against the ex-parte judgment / decree in the next appellate court (Sub-Court) ?
R.K Nanda (Expert) 04 September 2019
No, he can't file appeal.
Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 04 September 2019
Thank You Nanda Sir.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :