New LIVE Course: Learn the Practical Nuances of IPR Drafting by Adv. Gautam Matani. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Drain water leak in my boundary.

(Querist) 06 November 2018 This query is : Resolved 

My neighbor has made a drain attached to my boundary wall ,often the drainage of my neighbor overflow sink water to my boundary through my boundary.
Several complained has been made to my neighbor ,they donot take any action but threatened us to do whatever we like to do. There dity drainage water comes to my boundary.

In this situation what can I do?
Isaac Gabriel (Expert) 06 November 2018
Local authorities can correct such complaints by invoking the penal provisions.You may petition the local authorities in this issue.
Dr J C Vashista (Expert) 07 November 2018
Contact municipal/ local authorities.
You can also file a suit for permanent and mandatory injunction with damages through a local prudent lawyer.
krishna mohan (Expert) 13 November 2018
You can complain the local authority controlling public health, hygiene etc., In addition you can file a police complaint with evidence for proper investigation and remedial action.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :